China (?) Spa - Bryne St Toledo

While on a recent trip to Toledo, I thought I'd try somewhere other than my usual downtown Philadelphia places. "China" has a question mark by it, because the sign was pretty faded. Either way, it's a small massage parlor sandwiched between a strip joint and an adult bookstore on Byrne St., just south of Hill St. in the west part of Toledo.

The massage was quite good and relaxing, which told me from the beginning that massage was emphasized more heavily than extras (and I was probably correct). The table shower didn't exist, even though the sign on the door said $40 1/2, $60 1 hr, includes sauna and shower. Oh well - maybe I looked clean.

My woman was 40+, very nice and friendly, excellent English + conversational, and her looks were well kept all considering. (5/10) After the massage and the flip with the light tickle, she asked, what do you want to do, baby? And my big head kicked in with a HJ request. I offered 20, she wanted 60 for HJ + nude. We settled on 40 topless. Her technique was great and wasn't rushed. After she took off part of her clothes at the end, I was glad I didn't go any further - her outfit was clearly holding her in. But her tits were nice for fondling and sucking.

Based on her open ended question, I probably could have gone for oral, but why? All in all it was relaxing, and the whole thing was 30 minutes on the dot. Hot towel and a mint to go.

That's all I can report from the wasteland of Ohio. I can say I'm happy to live near Philly. Happy hunting.