Chica Fasthouse Flushing

Since the bust of fasthouse in queens and Brooklyn I don’t think any are left as doll house is no longer there heard it got raided and now moved to another location. But seems closed today when I’m looking for a quick nut. Anyone been to any other fasthouse in queens or Brooklyn lately?

Trouble in Dodge(y) City?
Today's Lineup page says CLOSED TODAY Thursday, February 14, 2019
Please Call My New Number (provided) NEW NUMBER CHANGE.
Done in haste; two old phone numbers remain on Contacts page.

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
My brother in law is a detective NYPD vice. Next 2 months or so theyre gangbusting these fast houses. Something about federal money until next fiscal budget which is march in the city..so i take it as bust as many prove its working get more federal money. Were going out to dinner next week. I pretend im blown away with all this sex stuff and brothels and prostitutes and meanwhile its all for my own intel..so much for him being a detective..lol..will share any intel for you city hopping mongers of course. Theyre mostly doing the latino busts with all the ms 13 hype..i believe theyre also in conjunction with the illegal status even thou deblasio isnt.. he said NYPD hates deblasio and nothing stops an anonymous tip from a concerned citizen regarding illegal status at time of bust..T!

pokler

Power Bottom
My brother in law is a detective NYPD vice. Next 2 months or so theyre gangbusting these fast houses. Something about federal money until next fiscal budget which is march in the city..so i take it as bust as many prove its working get more federal money. Were going out to dinner next week. I pretend im blown away with all this sex stuff and brothels and prostitutes and meanwhile its all for my own intel..so much for him being a detective..lol..will share any intel for you city hopping mongers of course. Theyre mostly doing the latino busts with all the ms 13 hype..i believe theyre also in conjunction with the illegal status even thou deblasio isnt.. he said NYPD hates deblasio and nothing stops an anonymous tip from a concerned citizen regarding illegal status at time of bust..T!
Good info and not surprised in the least. Can you find out it they are going after Manhattan AMPs?

Tonto love your plan.

I was reviewing how the Westchester / Fairfield AMP scene was pruned (but not uprooted) during 2013.
So I started cruising LE boards and found that federal resources are often in play with state and local LE via task forces.
For a peek both providers and clients may find interesting start at posting #10 "Backpage Stings'" circa 2016.
I was surprised DHI SA's are cited as go-to resources.

https://forum.officer.com/forum/off...ls-only/the-squad-room/211494-backpage-stings

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
Good info and not surprised in the least. Can you find out it they are going after Manhattan AMPs?
Ill try to be as discreet and find out..i usually start off by shit like so whats the craziest this week or act stupid and be like so is it like the movies etc..ill try to pry pokler..T!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Tonto love your plan.

I was reviewing how the Westchester / Fairfield AMP scene was pruned (but not uprooted) during 2013.
So I started cruising LE boards and found that federal resources are often in play with state and local LE via task forces.
For a peek both providers and clients may find interesting start at posting #10 "Backpage Stings'" circa 2016.
I was surprised DHI SA's are cited as go-to resources.

https://forum.officer.com/forum/off...ls-only/the-squad-room/211494-backpage-stings
This post caught my eye

If your department truely wants to hinder the empire - you need to put a little birdie in the ear of your investigators to start exploring the underground forums/review sites. That will get the results your hierarchy might really want.

pokler

Power Bottom
This post caught my eye

If your department truely wants to hinder the empire - you need to put a little birdie in the ear of your investigators to start exploring the underground forums/review sites. That will get the results your hierarchy might really want.
If you and I and and hundreds of other regular people know about review sites what makes you think LE who are not regular people but rather paid professional investigators don’t know about them?

billyS

Reign of Terror
If you and I and and hundreds of other regular people know about review sites what makes you think LE who are not regular people but rather paid professional investigators don’t know about them?
No, I know they know about them, especially since a monger I know from here and then found out we work for the same company got interviewed based on a post he wrote after a certain incident.

But just seeing it written out among other comments caught my eye.

No, I know they know about them, especially since a monger I know from here and then found out we work for the same company got interviewed based on a post he wrote after a certain incident.

So what kind of work you do to be question about a post on here?

pokler

Power Bottom

Oh wow.
Can you expand on that ?
What kind of incident ?
What did post ?
How did LE find his identity to interview him ?