Chica Fasthouse Flushing

I've been a steady client at their two locations in Flushing for about a year now. They have two locations I know of, one on Roosevelt and the other off Northern Blvd. These places are something hit or a miss, but to be fair, at most times a hit. What I've noticed is if I reject the two ladies working at one location, the other location has the winners.

Anyway, I'm starting this thread to discuss my encounter during my session at the place off Northern Blvd today. I've never seen a black lady at these places, and I've been dying to fuck a black girl with a nice ghetto booty. Today was my lucky day, since this girl was from Jamaica.

Looks: 8
Body: 9
Performance: 11 (for a fasthouse)

I've always paid $40 for the quick sessions at these setups. I know my fellow Latino friends get away from paying $30, at the most $35, but as an Asian I am fine paying $40 since it looks to them that I can afford to anyhow...

Paid the $40, got the card, and went in the room with the lady.
I immediately said how I find black girls so hot and she had a huge smile and said how good looking I was.

She helps me strip, pulling up my shirt, and started sucked on my nipples. Immediately then she had me lay on the bed as she went full out BBBJ AND RIM JOB while sucking on balls, making sexy sounds, slurping, saying how much she wants to fuck this cock. She keeps BBBJ and ball sucking for 5 minutes and then puts on cover. She starts reverse cow girl, while ASS POPPING. I thought I was going to fucking blow since I love the sight a fine black ass shaking. Then she asks to fuck her doggy and how she wants to feel my cock in her wet pussy. While I'm hitting that round ass doggy, she reaches over playing with balls and you can see her pussy juice accumulating because she was really enjoying it. She then tells me, "I want to look at your face as you cum for me baby" and turns over for missionary. She grabs my cock and taps it against her swollen clit, guiding my dick in and out briefly with her hands. She says "you have fucking big dick for Asian" (actually not the first I've heard this) and I start pounding her while she looks me in my eyes and her lips inches from mine. I blew the most load I've had at these places in a while.

All this for $40 in 15 minutes... can't complain at all! Too bad I know these gems are once in a blue moon at these fasthouses, and it'll be a while til I experience another great time at these places.

Last edited:
be carefull on rosevelt ave theres a lot of scammers ..the guys on the street whistle then give you a card /adress were the woman are then theres a guy in front of a building says you pay me then go up 2 floor to ladies .well theres no ladies by the time your in elevator hes gone .you just got scammed .well that happen to me a while back so im just given you heads up you dont see ladies dont pull out your money or hand it to a tortila flipper get it

i always get confused by these latin fasthouses. are they being runned by asians? or another spot by the people who run the fasthouses in corona and jackson heights? I only know of one spot in flushing by college point. is this the one you are referring too. if not then that's where i start to lose count. I was going through the barclay and sanford thread until it got shutdown and didn't get to finish reading all the post to say for certain where to call or who runs these joints. It's unfortunate this site doesn't for whatever reason doesn't allow anyone to direct you at the correct place to find these locations. But a link with a photo and number of provider is OK. Don't get THIS LOGIC.

like i said the one on CP i know is run by asians. Links are always helpful.. Be safe

be carefull on rosevelt ave theres a lot of scammers ..the guys on the street whistle then give you a card /adress were the woman are then theres a guy in front of a building says you pay me then go up 2 floor to ladies .well theres no ladies by the time your in elevator hes gone .you just got scammed .well that happen to me a while back so im just given you heads up you dont see ladies dont pull out your money or hand it to a tortila flipper get it

I've never heard of these scams before. The way I got in was from a co-worker, a Latino migrant.

Most of these fasthouses are UTR. These cards aren't even guaranteed tickets for access. If you look suspicious, they won't let you in...I've learned it the hard way when I first went to these houses, and was practically held by my shirt collar kicking me out for knocking instead of calling.

i always get confused by these latin fasthouses. are they being runned by asians? or another spot by the people who run the fasthouses in corona and jackson heights? I only know of one spot in flushing by college point. is this the one you are referring too. if not then that's where i start to lose count. I was going through the barclay and sanford thread until it got shutdown and didn't get to finish reading all the post to say for certain where to call or who runs these joints. It's unfortunate this site doesn't for whatever reason doesn't allow anyone to direct you at the correct place to find these locations. But a link with a photo and number of provider is OK. Don't get THIS LOGIC.

like i said the one on CP i know is run by asians. Links are always helpful.. Be safe
By 'Asian-run' are you referring to when an Asian guy answers the phone? I found these places to be usually crap from my experience. They don't get the 'pick of the litter' in terms of choices of girls. Sometimes, there's only 1 the whole week.

Some months ago, a co-worker of mine from Mexico got laid off, and he ended up being a chica card distributor in Flushing. I still kept contact with him, and he actually told me that there's a third place that just opened up in Flushing. You won't know of new openings unless you're in the loop by word of mouth.

Another insider tip I got from him was a new house by Roosevelt and 90'ish street where there are TEN, yes... TEN ladies to choose from.

I've never been able to get access to Barclay Sanford because of how tight lipped and UTR that place is, but it would be nice to have an exchange of info in person with some members from the area.

Last edited:
yeah, it figures the asian run chica houses in flushing are crap. I have read that they have 1 girl working. Can't deal with that. the only other fast house i remember is the one in metro and flushing ave. that seems to be run by a more urban crowd.
Lucky you that you are in the loop. I've searched BP for anything but nothing comes up for roosy locations. where does your friend distribute in flushing. Most mexican dudes i see around that area usually are going to massage places. I go to flushing alot for incalls and massages. any info or general area is helpful.

Be safe

. It's unfortunate this site doesn't for whatever reason doesn't allow anyone to direct you at the correct place to find these locations.
What are you talking about??? Thats just not the case at all. He is allowed to give the address if he wants but because its a UTR place it would probably cause it to be shut down in about 48 hours because of the rush of mongers from here trying to get in and blowing the place up, attracting LE.

Like with the Sanford/Barclay/Linden places in the other thread it sounds like the owners don't want the place publicized for obvious reasons. (that is why the posters dont want to give the contact info of those places, not because of any UG rule). If Rockstarenergy wants to he is free to give the addy. There is NO policy on here of not allowing it. I only question the creation of this thread in the first place since publicizing the contact info is aparently verbotten but I think he is giving enough hints for mongers to figure it out if they are intrepid enough.

Last edited:
PLEASE NOTE: Do not get cute and try to get around the rules by making plans to meet in person or backchanneling. There is sound reasoning for not allowing that. I will be watching this thread closely and will delete any post doing so. TIA.

Last edited:
yeah, it figures the asian run chica houses in flushing are crap. I have read that they have 1 girl working. Can't deal with that. the only other fast house i remember is the one in metro and flushing ave. that seems to be run by a more urban crowd.
Lucky you that you are in the loop. I've searched BP for anything but nothing comes up for roosy locations. where does your friend distribute in flushing. Most mexican dudes i see around that area usually are going to massage places. I go to flushing alot for incalls and massages. any info or general area is helpful.

Be safe
They don't list on BP, it's a direct lead from the card distributors or word of mouth from a current repeating client. These places, you have to buzzed in or else they pretend they're closed or don't exist.

The Flushing-Metro / Jamaica Ave spot is apparently a different operator, but I have seen the same girl from that location in the Flushing fasthouse, albeit 100% I've been to the Flushing-Metro, all the girls were gorgeous and banging body, which is why they charge $50 + tip instead of the normal going rate of $30 at the fasthouses.

They don't list on BP, it's a direct lead from the card distributors or word of mouth from a current repeating client. These places, you have to buzzed in or else they pretend they're closed or don't exist.

The Flushing-Metro / Jamaica Ave spot is apparently a different operator, but I have seen the same girl from that location in the Flushing fasthouse, albeit 100% I've been to the Flushing-Metro, all the girls were gorgeous and banging body, which is why they charge $50 + tip instead of the normal going rate of $30 at the fasthouses.
Yeap The flushing Metro is banging. The place has relocate from Flushing metro sometime now. Also a sister place is in sunset park. Would love to find the card distributor for the northern place any idea where he hangs. Who luv to bang the black chick.

Anyone go to the spanish place advertise on BP for 40 whats the girl looking like. Otherwise I stick to the flushing metro place.

BH

If at 1st you don't succeed....

I've never heard of these scams before. The way I got in was from a co-worker, a Latino migrant.

Most of these fasthouses are UTR. These cards aren't even guaranteed tickets for access. If you look suspicious, they won't let you in...I've learned it the hard way when I first went to these houses, and was practically held by my shirt collar kicking me out for knocking instead of calling.

By 'Asian-run' are you referring to when an Asian guy answers the phone? I found these places to be usually crap from my experience. They don't get the 'pick of the litter' in terms of choices of girls. Sometimes, there's only 1 the whole week.

Some months ago, a co-worker of mine from Mexico got laid off, and he ended up being a chica card distributor in Flushing. I still kept contact with him, and he actually told me that there's a third place that just opened up in Flushing. You won't know of new openings unless you're in the loop by word of mouth.

Another insider tip I got from him was a new house by Roosevelt and 90'ish street where there are TEN, yes... TEN ladies to choose from.

I've never been able to get access to Barclay Sanford because of how tight lipped and UTR that place is, but it would be nice to have an exchange of info in person with some members from the area.
-Hey sir-congrats on your endowment, btw. I'm all about Roosevelt Ave and have looked high and low in the 90s'-wound up with a leathery dragon lady in the basement putting a WWII blanket on me.....I have paid my dues and also provided indirect intel for my fellow mongers-might I inquire about some generic non specific specifics about the location of the place in the 90's?

I agree ... only pay the girl

-Hey sir-congrats on your endowment, btw. I'm all about Roosevelt Ave and have looked high and low in the 90s'-wound up with a leathery dragon lady in the basement putting a WWII blanket on me.....I have paid my dues and also provided indirect intel for my fellow mongers-might I inquire about some generic non specific specifics about the location of the place in the 90's?
LOL you must be talking about the famous Lilly who has since dropped out of site.

I wasn't given any specific address, so I would have to reach out to my guy to inquire. However, the way he described it, it's almost like the "Fasthouse Flagship Store." I have yet to visit because it is actually a bit out of my way and I am discouraged to be in that neck of the woods. The last time I went to a Chica house in Corona was I believe 92 st, first floor, 3 story apartment. I was literally dragged out because they thought I was undercover, just because I had a black peacoat on during the winter...sigh...

Over the weekend I ran into this guy who use to run one of these spots, told me he still has a spot in corona. He said things have slowed down he use to have 2 or 3 Chivas before now he usually have 1. He said his place is a 1 bedroom spot so it's no fuss no must . If you want his number just pm me.