Cherry Tree Spa Midtown Reviews & Discussion 929-418-9276

300 total at Cherry Tree is insane. The house fee used to be 80 and full service was 160-180 at the most. Business must be slow.
Your comment does nothing to add to the discussion.
around 300 all in (or more$) is the going rate for gfe service at pretty much every place in nyc.
plus this place has amenities like sauna.

Your comment does nothing to add to the discussion.
around 300 all in (or more$) is the going rate for gfe service at pretty much every place in nyc.
plus this place has amenities like sauna.
Lol at does nothing to add. I've been to Cherry pre and post COVID. It is the epitome of a hit and miss spa because of the inconsistent service as well as the lack of talent. If you're paying 300 for a visit here, burn your cash or go to a higher end service.

I keep coming back to cherry tree especially during winter. That sauna is great before and after.
Nicole I've see a few times and shes imo an attractive milfy Korean, nice breasts and bottom and pretty face.
Last week did bodyslide bbbj and fs cib finish. I dont usually finish cib but Nicole in mish brings out something in me, or should I say she gets something outta me. Nice tight coochie on her too.
100+ 180 tip. Some massage in there too. And sauna I spent some time before and after but didnt count towards my hour, but I always arrive a few minutes early for my session.

Emily - Chinese, mid 30s, attractive

$340 ($100 house and $240 tip) 2 pops CBJ, FS 45 min

I tried this spot for the first time because of the reviews. I don’t think I will be back, I think there are other options that are better in the area.

I walked in and got the hour for the $100 house fee. They told me nuru would be an extra $20 which I said I am fine with. I assumed I paid the girl in the room. I was shown two girls. Emily was the younger more attractive, probably mid 30s. The other girl was not as attractive and probably close to 40 didn’t catch her name.

emily says shower first so we go in for the table shower. She wash’s my back then front, not much tease.

she offered the sauna, but it wasn’t clear to me that was not going to come out of my time and Emily’s English was not good enough to clarify.

we go to the room and she asks what I want. I said two times, fs, nuru, bbbj, I said I want GFE. She said how much do you want to pay, I said $200 tip on top of the house fee. She said no way, that would be a $300 tip. I countered with $240 she said fine.

she sneakily put a condom on with her mouth and started a Bbj. I said I wanted bbbj, she said not enough money. I just go with it at that point. She did cbj and we did two positions and I pop in the bag.

she offered a massage, I said sure. It was ok, not what you would expect at a nice spa. after 15 min she said flip.

she starts another cbj. No kissing was allowed, daty not allowed, she would not rim. Basically the opposite of GFE. I asked for nuru, she rubbed her tits on my face for 10 sec and said ok. It was laughable.

we start banging, after 5-10 min she said my time was up and I needed to pop.

I popped, she cleaned me up. I asked if I can go in the sauna, she said no, basically I have to leave now.

I was out in 45 min. Which sucked since I paid for the hour.

the lady at the desk asked how was it. I told her there are better places and probably won’t be back.

Don’t see the allure here.

Emily is an absolute beauty. Worth seeing if the body/face is top of list. That said, shes not the cum slot type, so I had an enjoyable session with her within her comfort zone.
Nude bodyslide, cbj , fs and massage with a post cum after second shower sauna.
It was 100 house and 160 tip.
And session was hour with extra 15 minutes in the sauna.

Location- upscale spa with all the amenities. The rooms are big and private. Clean towels. And the saunas, dry and wet. I did the dry sauna for 10 minutes, thats all you can stand anyway its hot but felt great after being outsude in 34degree weather. They dont count the sauna time so it doesnt take away from the hour session BTW.
Talent- They had 4 nice sexy asians , I chose Nikole because of her shape, nice tits hips and ass.
We went to the table shower, Nikole got naked too and did a short nuru with bbbj on me after she cleaned me with a soapy bodywash. Just enough bbbj to get me a raging hardon but not cum.
Back to the room and relaxed me with a soft sensual nude bodyrub, I had her in 69 and DATY on her bald kitty while she licked and sucked me BBBJ then Im ready to F her and she did the cover on with her mouth trick. Did mish and doggy on her and shes tight so I came in the bag . I wanted to bbbjcim but her doggystyle really got to me.
She did some massage after but really thats isnt her forte. Its all good. We took a shower together to get all the lube oil and sex off.
120nuru + 200 hour

Did an hour here yesterday. My allergies were killing me , tree pollen is at an all time high, and could use some time in the wet and dry sauna. And some extras.
I just did a walk in. Nicole was booked, they had Emily free. Shes very pretty, maybe too pretty to do a good massage.She speaks english so thats good.
I told her I needed sauna time so she set me up with the wet sauna , then the dry sauna. I told her I needed like 30 minutes of those and if she was busy Ill just takse the next girl available when Im done. But she said no problemm and set me up in a room for my clothes then had the wet sauna first, and the dry sauna was next to it and said I culd just chang when I was ready and she will check on me. So after that my head was much better, wet/dry. And I was thoroughly ready for a table shower and a girls attention. Emily came by and she was still available and took me 3 steps to the shower room and gave me a relaxing table shower with some sensual play to warm me up.

back to the room, she takes off her dress and a very very very nice body on this girl to match her face. She gave a good massage I would rate a 7 out of 10 , 10 being a profess spa, not bad considering.
A b2b bodyrub , with good body contact and a very sensous hj completed my therapy. I didnt want a cbj but she offered. I was more into getting a good hand release with a naked beauty and she delivered. 100 house and I gave her 160 and I was at the spa almost 90minutes but some of that was me in the saunas.