Cherry tree spa 929-418-9276 midtown manhattan, and Sauna too

Its freezing in manhattan so I needed a warm spa with a hot sauna to warm up first, so many places have bad heat or the rooms are cold. Cherry tree has 2 saunas, one hot and a wet one. I havent tried the wet sauna but the dry sauna is great. Gave 80 house for hour, I dont think they do hh here.
Met Bella and after getting undressed and robed up I spent a relaxing 15minutes in their dry sauna. Then on to the playroom!
Requested with Bella a full session and a 180 tip. Her english is marginal but pantomime works well haha.
Bella is chinese, 30s, pretty face, petite with curves, natural B/C top and decent ass. Also a somewhat dominant sexy demeanor which works if you like a gal to take charge. She did what I wanted before I could ask her.
Bella gives very good table shower. She gets naked with you on the table and uses her body and breasts to soapy clean me up all over. And I get to explore her slippery soapy body too. She rinses us off and gives me a preview BBBJ when she kneels to dry my legs too. Now I got a tent in my robe haha. We go back to the room, Bella gives me a ritual style massage bodyslide, part deep massage and interupted with bbbj and sensual teasing. Then she gets the cover on me and rides CG. Flip over for doggy and she has a nice shape ass hips for that the view is sweet.
Change to mish and CIB. After a hot towel wipeup, Bella continues with a short head neck massage.
Perfect spa evening.

Its freezing in manhattan so I needed a warm spa with a hot sauna to warm up first, so many places have bad heat or the rooms are cold. Cherry tree has 2 saunas, one hot and a wet one. I havent tried the wet sauna but the dry sauna is great. Gave 80 house for hour, I dont think they do hh here.
Met Bella and after getting undressed and robed up I spent a relaxing 15minutes in their dry sauna. Then on to the playroom!
Requested with Bella a full session and a 180 tip. Her english is marginal but pantomime works well haha.
Bella is chinese, 30s, pretty face, petite with curves, natural B/C top and decent ass. Also a somewhat dominant sexy demeanor which works if you like a gal to take charge. She did what I wanted before I could ask her.
Bella gives very good table shower. She gets naked with you on the table and uses her body and breasts to soapy clean me up all over. And I get to explore her slippery soapy body too. She rinses us off and gives me a preview BBBJ when she kneels to dry my legs too. Now I got a tent in my robe haha. We go back to the room, Bella gives me a ritual style massage bodyslide, part deep massage and interupted with bbbj and sensual teasing. Then she gets the cover on me and rides CG. Flip over for doggy and she has a nice shape ass hips for that the view is sweet.
Change to mish and CIB. After a hot towel wipeup, Bella continues with a short head neck massage.
Perfect spa evening.
Ty
Would you suggest the saunas are clean and well maintained?
Some can be a breeding ground for nasty bacteria too..
Would you know of similar establishments in Queens or LI that offer similar services?

Sauna was spotless. Looked unused almost new. The whole spa is a legit looking place, clean towels etc. Non of that cheap cost cutting reusing nonsense you would find at most makeshift spas.
The halls and walls are high end tiles and marble. Probably was a 100% legit place at one time, although they do do real massage here too.

Sauna was spotless. Looked unused almost new. The whole spa is a legit looking place, clean towels etc. Non of that cheap cost cutting reusing nonsense you would find at most makeshift spas.
The halls and walls are high end tiles and marble. Probably was a 100% legit place at one time, although they do do real massage here too.
Yeah, I concur. It's been several months since I was there, but totally clean in my opinion. They take care of this place. Not sure how the talent is, they don't do a ton of advertising that I've seen (a little on twitter), probably best to keep a lower profile, but also a tad lower cost than the higher-end houses, so talent probably is a bit off.
I've never asked to see a lineup there...

Long time lurker here. Had to make a new handle since original it probably wouldn't fly in 2022. Im usually doing international mongering but with COVID we do what we must. This will be my first of few post. Warning my posts might be a few months delayed since but here goes...

Yoyo
Had a craving for nuru and found this place. Place is spotless I feel like I can eat off the floor but I digress. Yoyo was at the door and I requested lineup and stuck with her. 80 house 220 for nuru I agreed. Went to table shower room and she washed me good. Got nude then rubbed her curvy body all over me. Threw rubber on and gave me a bj then got on top and started riding. Followed up w doggy and mish. She can definitely take a good amount of pounding but I couldn't hold any longer after a while and she gave an hj onto her tits and stomach. Cleaned us up and I was on my way. Her body was definitely nice face was ehh ok but better than all the other ones I saw.

Eva
This is a few months later. Didn't see Eva last time I was there and passed on yoyo since I saw somebody new which I eventually regretted. I asked for the same thing w yoyo. We get to the shower and she tells me no more nuru gel. At this point I wanted out but we r just done w the shower. Her body was a bit saggier than I liked so I just took the nude hj just to leave. How do u have a nuru place w no nuru gel. 80/140.

had to visit again the biggest cleanest upscale spa in nyc. And that cutie EMMA was at the front desk looking fine, her titties musta grown a full cup size on her little body!
Nicole is a hot / milf korean. Big jugs, pretty face. I wanted everything on the menu.
Massage is not her forte BTW, I didnt need massage therapy this time anyway.
But I did get a naked nuru style bodyslide in the shower room with a bbbj.
Nicole has some nice big jugs and big nipples that made slipslidin on the table shower extra fun.
And in the room continued with bbbj, doggy mish CG and then finished bbbjcim. 80house + 200gratuity.

This is for Nicole,
Well this is a class joint, marble floors and luxury decore. Went up to the glass doors and mms let me in. I mentioned I was here once before and gave the girls name, was last year and she was gone but it made things easier. No ID or anything asked, and I was able to meet 2 girls that were available. One was a no and the other, Nicole was a big yes. Pretty korean with a nice shape and big D Milkers.
Photos of her on twitter @cherrytreespa
We go around the mazelike hallway to a big massage room.

I give the house 80 and mention the gfe word. Her english is passable but she knows the gfe word and gives me a yes and amount. Give her 200 tip and shes lets go!
She undresses me and robes me up we go to the shower room, lay down and Nicole takes off her towel and gives a soapy wash then a b2b wet slide , and soon is licking and suckin my junior to full attention.

I want to F so we go back to the room, she dims the lights but I am enjoying her body and those milkers with big nipples so we comprimise and lights go up.
Starts with a bbbj and once raging hard I give her my thin cover instead of hers and we go standing mish and standing doggy. She is taller than average so standing is a good match on target.

Im ready and she tells me lay down and she gives me the happyending bbbjcim finish.
Another shower together, and she steps out, returns with a tray with a candy and bottle of water.
We never did massage but I dont think thats her talent anyway.

This spa just suprised me, usually hot asian girls, but now a tall 21yr Italian beauty. For real.
OK even if shes a dud in the room she is a hot model so I TOFTT.
Well I won the amp lottery today. Antonia is amazing.
We go to the shower room. She gives me a naked bodyslide. Her face / body is incredible, if she was an indy she would be $$$$$ a session. DFK and bbbj in the table shower.

Go to the room. I explore her body. DFK, DATY, we get in 69 and her ass is a bubble butt all natural Italian sized. Smooth and round. And shaved kitty too. Im feasting on her Italian vulva while she swallows my sausage. She has full lips made for bbbj.

I switch her to the table and cover up with my thin condom. Doggy first. Her booty is perfection. Then before I lose it, Mish in standing position. She teases my sac and rubs her clit while I enter her. Thinking about baseball so I can last a bit longer.

Pull out and remove the C and she gives me an Italian BBBJCIM alfredo.
House was 80 and I tipped her 240.
Go see her for yourself, shes the real thing.

Well if you are a tired of the rundown chinese spas, try this place. Its a palace! Like spas should be. Clean , marble walls , pure luxury and really nice towels and robes. Oh the girls...way hot, not what you would expect at a legit appearing spa . And full menu besides massage, although not all the girls her I found do a great massage.
Kiki. Pretty atheletic and DTF. Nice body, C titties, nice round ass, toned body but some curves. Shaved kitty.
80 door and after a discuss options gave 220 tip.
In the Table shower room we did the mouthwash toast, always a good signal of things to cum.
Table shower, got a nuru and a bbbj.
In the room, she gave bodyslide and a BB lubed thigh F in doggy and on top. Then covered up and shes tight and wild. CG, mish. Finished BBBJCIM. The gave me a 20 min massag ethat was prety good. Shower after too.
Will be a repeat visit for me.

Very upscale but still the same house fee 80$ as other places .
Girl selection was first rate...all looked great and had a choice of slim/petite/busty etc. All were in that sweetspot age of late 20s/mid 30s. Spa was quiet it was 3pm btw before the after work crowd, if there is still anyone actually office working in manhattan anymore.

Of course I wanted to see the italian girl but she was busy. Oh well. Went asian again...

Nicole has a nice smile and a nicer rack. Not much for massage, she did some but more soft touch. Did 220 tip for the "everything" package which is their version of "gfe"
She excels at the bbbj and titty fuckin in the table shower. Like a nuru thing.

Back in the room we continue. Some more bbbj and then time to suit up and go in, she likes the CG position too and she did me a reachunder feelin my shaft enter her and giving the ballboys a tickle as I did her. Switch to mish and CIB. She was going to do another 10 min massage to finish out the hour but I told her its all good. So she left and came back with a plate of sliced orange, candy and bottle of water. Got my socks put on too.

Saw Summer here today.
Korean, 40 or so, 4’11”, gently enhanced C’s. Pretty much no English, but sweet demeanor.

As others have said, the legit former history of the spa is still evident - clean and private rooms plus sauna and steam.

Average table shower, then back to the room for a decent strong massage.

Fully nude BBBJCIM after average soft touch, but her good attitude went a long way. Nice cleanup and a little more massage before I was out the door.

Will be back to try another girl here.

80 for Hour + 160 Tip

Saw Coco yesterday.
80 house + 220 tip

Arrived late afternoon with no appt., asked MMS for a lineup but she said “no, too busy, I’ll give you best girl”

Changing in the room, Coco appears at the door, 5’4”, very pretty face. I didn’t inquire, but likely Korean, fit body, nice large natural C tits.

Basic but thorough table shower. I warmed up in the newly updated dry sauna for a few minutes, then back to the room.

Good strong massage, then flip for some nice BBBJ, she slips a cover on with her mouth and we’re on to a very extended session of missionary with her legs in the air (the ‘Anvil’ according to some). Great for viewing and caressing those C+ naturals and allows one to go somewhat deep but also her to monitor that depth for her own pleasure and comfort.

Two O’s for her, then one for me, cum in the bag, hot towels, a short neck message, and back out to the rainy streets.

Coco’s attitude is excellent, very ‘positive but neutral’ like I like. No extra sexy talk which some guys may prefer, but very enthusiastic and attentive at the same time.

This spa has the best of both, a real massage and spa pampering session and a optional full blown gfe experience. The girls are hot too. The facility is upscale, clean and modern, its really a legit spa with saunas and a maze of rooms. Theres a front desk in the lobby but no one will ask where youre going.
I picked Jennifer, she was next in line and when she came out to greet me she looks awesome. Tall korean with big tits and ass , pretty face and even better attitude.
So Jennifer has real massage talent. Gave me a 30min massage. Then we went to the shower room, she washed me up and I got a bbbj after she rinsed the soap off. Shes very playful.
Back to the room. I undress her. Shes got on some nice VS undies taht I admired before helping her out of those too.
This girl has great tits. She tit jobbed me , then some bbbj. Suited up and did doggy, then I blew my load that was building up with a bbbj combo tit job. She took my cream on her lips and tits. She licked my cum off of her tits!!! That deserved a generous tip btw. 300 total and well worth it IMO.

This spa has the best of both, a real massage and spa pampering session and a optional full blown gfe experience. The girls are hot too. The facility is upscale, clean and modern, its really a legit spa with saunas and a maze of rooms. Theres a front desk in the lobby but no one will ask where youre going.
I picked Jennifer, she was next in line and when she came out to greet me she looks awesome. Tall korean with big tits and ass , pretty face and even better attitude.
So Jennifer has real massage talent. Gave me a 30min massage. Then we went to the shower room, she washed me up and I got a bbbj after she rinsed the soap off. Shes very playful.
Back to the room. I undress her. Shes got on some nice VS undies taht I admired before helping her out of those too.
This girl has great tits. She tit jobbed me , then some bbbj. Suited up and did doggy, then I blew my load that was building up with a bbbj combo tit job. She took my cream on her lips and tits. She licked my cum off of her tits!!! That deserved a generous tip btw. 300 total and well worth it IMO.
Natural tits?

They are hidden in an office building and there are gyms in the building so its a good aliby. The spa is legit looking and they really do therapy real massage.
80 house.

Also they have dry and wet SAUNAS. I warmed up in the dry sauna for a bit after the TS.

Koko is a petite cutie. 30, Chinese. Natural Cs, shaved, fit body.
Pretty face. Perpetually happy attitude too.

She gives a very good strong massage...shes a pro at it.
Then for a special tip, 220, she strips naked, shes got a great body, nice bnatural top and round ass, in shape too.
She gives me a body slide with the body kisses then a BBBJ (no cover at my request0 and then she applied the cover for some mish and doggy bangin. She has a nice meaty pussy and shaved completely bare smooth. Finished off during an intense pounding in standing mish, pull out and slide off the cover and Koko strokes a load all over her titties.

I thought I venture out a bit as I was in the neighborhood. I really missed Grace Spa and the consistency that I was getting. I found Shangri-la to be inconsistent with sometimes great and sometimes bad service.

The place was nice and clean. It definitely has all the characteristics of a legit place. In some ways, this is a nice change of pace from other places that are less spacious.

I drawn Coco and she was a giant disappointment. She asked for both house and tip up front which is bad start for me as it is usually an indication of things to come. She had to be at least 40 by the look at of it. I usually don't mind the age or look but wanting to have fun and enjoy the experience. Thick and not really into it makes it worse. OK massage as she actually put some effort into it but we aren't there for the massage are we? Once the ST started, you can really tell she tries to get it over with.

Won't be back and a total waste of a trip.