Cherry Tree Spa 212-840-8887 my holiday mishap

Hello I'm going away for the holidays but I wanted to have a Xmas/Birthday spa adventure with a BIG BREASTED ASIAN BEAUTY
but I was met with some disappointments, first so I can help out everyone, Eva from Pure bliss Flushing the Pic on their twitter page
is NOT I repeat NOT HER..I wanted that sexy F-size titty asian delight and I walked in a handful b or c cup tattoo girl...yes I was PISSED
and I bounced so I had a backup either sophia at Cream dream or Eva at Cherry Tree, I decided with Cherry because I feared the pic on
Cream dream would also be fake and since you can't see her face she might be old, I chose Cherry's Eva because a report here said
she's off the hook BIG TITS BIG ASS, but when I got there she was an average asian girl with C+ tits & barely No ass...
but I took her so I pay 80 first then off to the shower, very theral but nothing special nothing happen there unlike the other review
so back to the room she gave me a very good soft massage, very good ball massaging that was GREAT, then the flip payed 200 for everything
and gave me a decent CBJ and then I was all over her, mish, doggy a lot of tit sucking & playing with her pussy, and she jerk a container LOAD in the sack
damn I fill that shit! afte so r a lot teasing each other she kept kissing me all over calling me superman so hopefully I gave her a good one
even though she was tight so I couldn't go all the way in, "must find one Asian girl that can take a big dick" so got dress gave he a hug and I bounce
wasn't what I wanted but it wasn't terrible, what Grinds my gears is all the fake BIG TIT Asian girls these places use for their places which THEY KNOW
THEY DON'T HAVE THAT GIRL POSTED! so please don't believe everything that is posted on AMP twitter and maybe when i come back I'll find the
"asian Unicorn" looking for a BIG ROUND ASIAN BOOTY with BIG TITS LOL.....
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!