Cherry Tree Spa 212-840-8887 Manhattan

Upscale spa, big rooms, clean, in a very quiet office building. After 6 get buzzed in from outside.
They do NURU some girls, be sure to ask the girl at the desk which ones are the gfe girls.
I been here before. Some girls just do a good massage and Happyy Ending, some will do CBJ and some will do FS. But this new chinese girl Miko does everything. Started with a table shower and she went with me in a towel too, together naked first she showers me off on the table, then climbs on top and does a bodyslide. Next thing shes rimming me , i lift my butt she then sucking me BBBJ on the table shower. Turn over we did p2p slide.
Go back to the room, she gives more bbbj and she puts cover on and gets on CG and spins backward reverse cowgirl with her ass facing me it was amazing sight.
Finished me off with BBBJCIM. Then cleaned me up and some massage too. 80house 200tip

Large spa upper 30s. As I remember it used to be a Korean spa few years ago, now mostly chinese. Very clean,new, saunas too.
In an upper floor of a discreet commercial building that seemed pretty quiet.
Saw kiki before and she gave me a good session. Had a choice of Wendy and 2 others, wendy looked 20s and best look, was assured she was as good-as/better than kiki.
Get undressed, wendy all giggles and cute , which concerned me some , maybe she wasnt as experienced and a newbie. Mentioned all the good stuff Kiki does to me and she said in limited english yes i do. So she did. Started with table shower, body slide in a nuru style with soap. Some sucking of the jewels during the flip.
Go back to the room, bodyrub and asked for BJ no cover she understood, did a good job no teeth and slow with eye contact. Then we did some of the thighjob style which is a p2p with lube and is very effective. I was gonna finish with a bbbj but the thigh job got to me and I shot my load in between thigh-land, she kept her vag safe but oh-so-close yo. Damage high at 80+200 but I got a massage after and the facility is clean and I had extra time to shower after.

This establishment is a most upscale spa, providing a real massage, the girls are all of chinese desent about of age 25-30s and unusually slim and pretty for a "legit" appearing spa. They provide nude nuru bodyslides and some do FS if you schedule the right girl.
I go here for a good massage and HE, or HE and BJ pleasures.
Lilly, or Lillian, always gives me a great massage , firm and hits the proper spots. She will backwalk too if asked.
The Table shower is sweet, she will do a nude bodyslide nuru style if wanted. I usually have her do that and she gives some bbbj in the shower too.
Then a GREAT massage with oil.
Then turn over and a sensual slow buildup. IMO as good a CUMMING as FS.
Her hands are magic. She is nude but I just lay back and let her stroke and suck me to an colossal ejaculation. She strokes my slippery cock and squeeses out every drop before cleaning me up.
Massage and HJ/bj excellent. house is 80 and I tipped accordingly for services

My go to spa when I need a walk in appointment and want a real massage too. Facilities are the best in nyc, super clean and I dont worry about towels etc.
Girls are chinese and on the younger side for spa girls age 25- 39. wendy is 28-30 considering the asian babyface.
Wendy is the cutest/youngest girl there, next to Emma whos at the front desk mostly but sometimes available. Slim nice body and pretty face.
I got a table shower, slow hand wash all over, and attention to junior and butt areas. A wakeup HJ with soapy water before we go t the room.
In the room, a decent massage head to toe, then slow sensual touch and wendy is naked with a bodyslide. Lays next to me and gives a body kiss all over and HJ,. next covers me and a slow deep cbj with ball stroking and she works slowly and builds up to a nice finish cib. 80 house fee and 180 tip.

billyS

Reign of Terror
My go to spa when I need a walk in appointment and want a real massage too. Facilities are the best in nyc, super clean and I dont worry about towels etc.
Girls are chinese and on the younger side for spa girls age 25- 39. wendy is 28-30 considering the asian babyface.
Wendy is the cutest/youngest girl there, next to Emma whos at the front desk mostly but sometimes available. Slim nice body and pretty face.
I got a table shower, slow hand wash all over, and attention to junior and butt areas. A wakeup HJ with soapy water before we go t the room.
In the room, a decent massage head to toe, then slow sensual touch and wendy is naked with a bodyslide. Lays next to me and gives a body kiss all over and HJ,. next covers me and a slow deep cbj with ball stroking and she works slowly and builds up to a nice finish cib. 80 house fee and 180 tip.
Thread already existed.
Check next time before you start a thread.
Also pick a handle to post under,
Don't post reviews as both @bollywood and @pickeypeter for the same place.

Actually there were four separate threads on this place, two of them for Wendy so I just combined them all here.

This establishment is a most upscale spa, providing a real massage, the girls are all of chinese desent about of age 25-30s and unusually slim and pretty for a "legit" appearing spa. They provide nude nuru bodyslides and some do FS if you schedule the right girl.
I go here for a good massage and HE, or HE and BJ pleasures.
Lilly, or Lillian, always gives me a great massage , firm and hits the proper spots. She will backwalk too if asked.
The Table shower is sweet, she will do a nude bodyslide nuru style if wanted. I usually have her do that and she gives some bbbj in the shower too.
Then a GREAT massage with oil.
Then turn over and a sensual slow buildup. IMO as good a CUMMING as FS.
Her hands are magic. She is nude but I just lay back and let her stroke and suck me to an colossal ejaculation. She strokes my slippery cock and squeeses out every drop before cleaning me up.
Massage and HJ/bj excellent. house is 80 and I tipped accordingly for services
my apologies for neglecting the tip, it was 180 as I recall in addition to the 80 spa fee.

Stopped by afternoon. Clean luxurious spa as always. Its a good massage/HE cbj place.
For FS some of the girls are hit/miss. My go too's are wendy and lilly. Kiki when shes there.
This new Eva is full on gfe.
Cutie pie Emma was at the desk, she reccomended a new girl EVA that I would like. Special skills she said. OK I said.
Eva comes out to the front desk. Shes in a nurses costume. No bra. front unbuttoned showing her tits saying hello to me.
Shes acting loud and slutty. Rubs my rod thru my pants. Shes 30s, got some curves. Checks all the boxes.
Yes. And she looks familiar...hmmm...
I tentatively ask her where I know her from, she remembers me. Ah-ha...a "private" gfe place. We go to the table shower, shes naked with me. Curves nice ass and natural C/D titties with big nipples.
Smooth kitty. White pale skin.
Washes me all over ass cock balls. Then gets on top for a nuru slide, sliding all over her pussy rubbing my cock.
She rotates and we go 69 and she sucks me bareback deep throat and I play with her showered wet pussy lips. Im ready to F so we go back to the room. She sucks me more bbbj, and puts the cover on and I pound her in standing mish at the table. Go to doggy position and her ass is fat and sweet. I pull out and she takes the c off an sucks me BB. I cum as she opens her mouth waiting for (her words) "give me milk" And I spurt in her open mouth tongue then she sucks me clean. WOW this girl is a superstar.
Wipes me down, then gives me a pretty good back shoulder /head massage for the 15min left of our hour.
Reccomended and I will see her again soon. 80 house and a 200 tip.

Stopped by afternoon. Clean luxurious spa as always. Its a good massage/HE cbj place.
For FS some of the girls are hit/miss. My go too's are wendy and lilly. Kiki when shes there.
This new Eva is full on gfe.
Cutie pie Emma was at the desk, she reccomended a new girl EVA that I would like. Special skills she said. OK I said.
Eva comes out to the front desk. Shes in a nurses costume. No bra. front unbuttoned showing her tits saying hello to me.
Shes acting loud and slutty. Rubs my rod thru my pants. Shes 30s, got some curves. Checks all the boxes.
Yes. And she looks familiar...hmmm...
I tentatively ask her where I know her from, she remembers me. Ah-ha...a "private" gfe place. We go to the table shower, shes naked with me. Curves nice ass and natural C/D titties with big nipples.
Smooth kitty. White pale skin.
Washes me all over ass cock balls. Then gets on top for a nuru slide, sliding all over her pussy rubbing my cock.
She rotates and we go 69 and she sucks me bareback deep throat and I play with her showered wet pussy lips. Im ready to F so we go back to the room. She sucks me more bbbj, and puts the cover on and I pound her in standing mish at the table. Go to doggy position and her ass is fat and sweet. I pull out and she takes the c off an sucks me BB. I cum as she opens her mouth waiting for (her words) "give me milk" And I spurt in her open mouth tongue then she sucks me clean. WOW this girl is a superstar.
Wipes me down, then gives me a pretty good back shoulder /head massage for the 15min left of our hour.
Reccomended and I will see her again soon. 80 house and a 200 tip.
Sounds like you've been there a lot.
I'm getting back in the game and was there recently. Had Iris? At least that's what it sounded like. Same kind of entry - she was at the desk, no bra, nipples showing through and looking pretty good.
She got me to the room, took the HF (80) and then I got ready. She reentered, which surprised me. I thought I'd get a bait and switch since it was my first time. She's a heavy smoker though, so her breath was nasty - which was fine since she doesn't kiss, but it does impact the session because it's so noticeable.

But she's good looking enough so we're in the shower and she says "you want whole?" I nod yes and she says "200" I nod again.
Then she starts the TS and I immediately slide my hand into her cutoffs and she's wet. I mean soaking and dripping. She said "Already you go?" Yup, so the next thing I know her clothes are off and she's got the nuru out and we're sliding all over each other and she does P2P and damn...that shit is good. At one point I swear she said "Put it in me" but as much as I want to, I said not yet. Partly because I wanted more fun, partly because no cover (though I do want to try BBFS I'm just not there yet).

Soon she says let's go to the room. In the room I banged her as hard as I could and rubbed her clit like mad while pounding. Unfortunately I couldn't get her to O. She kept saying she was close, close, and then she'd shift and it would stop. She did smile and keep saying she loved to fuck. Which was really all I needed to keep going.
She's pretty good, but she's not tight. Not loose, either, but not tight.
I"d say she's about 30. Cost was 280 all in. I'd recommend her but the smoker's breath kind've sucked.

Well heres my Cherrytree and Eva or evie story...
Yes indeedy the spa is BIG and very nice inside. And the chick at the front desk had the girls come out to meet me, they were all in kimonos and cute as all get go.
Initially thinkin a table shower, massage and HJ would suffice, but......Eva offered some extras.
Eva is a fun china girl, Big boobs and an attitude to go with them. She gives me a naked table shower, rubbin her titties all over me and suckin bareback on my dinaling and balls, then she go in fer the ass rimmin! Well that was a festive table shower!
We go back to the room and she first gives me a pretty good massage then starts in with a bbbj and she sticks her finger in my ass wooooowww. shes an expert at that. Puts the cover on me with her mouth and rides me cowgirl and Im gettin those Big titties in my hands and she leans in so's I can suckle them. We switch and I give her my meat standing mish style, flip her for the doggy style and banginn her nice white china booty. She does a reachunder to rub my ballsac as I bang her.
I pull out and lay down and she gives me a china sendoff with a slow BBBJCIM finish. 80 house and 220 tip and eva is a hoot!

Well heres my Cherrytree and Eva or evie story...
Yes indeedy the spa is BIG and very nice inside. And the chick at the front desk had the girls come out to meet me, they were all in kimonos and cute as all get go.
Initially thinkin a table shower, massage and HJ would suffice, but......Eva offered some extras.
Eva is a fun china girl, Big boobs and an attitude to go with them. She gives me a naked table shower, rubbin her titties all over me and suckin bareback on my dinaling and balls, then she go in fer the ass rimmin! Well that was a festive table shower!
We go back to the room and she first gives me a pretty good massage then starts in with a bbbj and she sticks her finger in my ass wooooowww. shes an expert at that. Puts the cover on me with her mouth and rides me cowgirl and Im gettin those Big titties in my hands and she leans in so's I can suckle them. We switch and I give her my meat standing mish style, flip her for the doggy style and banginn her nice white china booty. She does a reachunder to rub my ballsac as I bang her.
I pull out and lay down and she gives me a china sendoff with a slow BBBJCIM finish. 80 house and 220 tip and eva is a hoot!
Based on the reco I tried Eva but didn't enjoy my experience. She definitely did everything as you all mentioned in your reviews, but... she never said a word! Lots of ooohs and aahhs, but I felt like I was with a mute! I don't know, it definitely affected me because I just couldn't get into it thinking she just couldn't talk. She motioned a lot with her hands and fingers. But I felt like I was with someone who could only do sign language and the fantasy was gone! LOL.

Anyway, I've been visiting Cherry Tree since the summer and it's a solid place. It's clean and some girls give killer massages too.

Called ahead told MMS what I wanted she said not busy come down. Showed up was handed off to a massage only provider did not know till TS and not what I expected. I was looking forward to the nude TS others have reviewed. I was going to leave when TS funished but felt badly for provider I can not remember her name. I will say her massage skills are really good if thats all I was looking for. Not her fault. MMS played a game. I was going to leave but felt badly and decided I was just going to have a great massage. MMS sent Sunny to finish the massage, apologies from first girl. Just bad all around and I went with it. Sunny asks me how much of the menu I wanted and I decided to go with a nude finish with CBJ I'm not a FS type of guy. Beautiful petite body rushed MMS runied it more by yelling to Sunny time was up which was not true I was being shorted time. Not the place for me will not return not disapponted in the ladies just the way I was treated by MMS. 80/180 20 to first girl.

Jessica. Ahhh Jessica....
CT is a good place to go to get a R+T and more. And most of the girls give a very good massage, and/or have other talents.

Yeah well this new korean chick Jessica is a blast.

First of all...personality- she has a good sense of humor, super affectionate and friendly, and stares me in the eye as she licks sucks on little Rick.
Face very pretty. Body- shes taller maybe 5'7" and sportin natural DDs. some sag but they look magnficent. Shaved kitty. Nice round ass. Thick thighs BUT she has the thigh gap! Made for sex.

A pleasant Table shower with soap and play in my ass and balls, rinsed me and kissed little Rick on the head.
In the room gave a very good massage , firm, usingg light cream (not oil).
Then she let me undress her...and she cozied up to my hardon with her booty, then kneeled down and gave a very wet deep BBBJ.
Then climbed up, drooled on my cock to lube me and took her DD naturals and titjobbed me. Felt great and I dont think that would have been as great feeling with manmades.
Rubber up and We did the DS and mish and I CIB.
Caveates - She did ask me not to CIM during the BBBJ. I respected that, and her BBBJ technique was 4stars anyway.
And if you're well endowed, Jessica can rock a big cock.
She gets very wet BTW and is orgasmic /or really liked me/ or is a great actress...anyway she's a lot of fun.
200 tip and she was very happy with that.