Cherrie Bombs

Free hour opened up so headed down to Edison to get the seed out. First popped by Showworld and just saw an older (50ish) good looking MILF that just was not my style, short haired blonde who looked like a Russian/Spanish mix (but not attractive) and Lola - who I have reviewed in the past. Lola was on the phone and i would have picked her but did not feel like waiting.

Headed over to Cherri Bombs where many years ago i popped my Edison Cherry. Go up the stairs, pop $1 in machine and see Winter. Initial thoughts are she will do - mid 40s, Russian, 5’3, shoulder length blonde hair, tats all over body and black nighty on. Was pleasantly surprised by $25 rate there and went to room. She said initial tip started at $100 and I didn’t feel like arguing so left $120 and told wanted head. She said $120 will do, but gave pathetic service. Absolutely no effort whatsoever. Took direction when I told her to slow down and removed top at my request begrudgingly. Revealed decent Bs with nipple ring. Lack of effort continues. I tell her I want to stand up and she should look at me - nope just keep sucking. Eventually I told her start rubbing my balls which she did and I eventually blew. She didn’t even let me finish and I continued with my own hand until the end. Really terrible.

Overall
Facility: 5 (is what it is)
Looks: 5.5 (she was ok as I like tats but totally not worth it).
Service: -5 - worse I have ever received.

Save yourself some dough and literally go up the block for anyone but her. She is a complete waste of money.

Free hour opened up so headed down to Edison to get the seed out. First popped by Showworld and just saw an older (50ish) good looking MILF that just was not my style, short haired blonde who looked like a Russian/Spanish mix (but not attractive) and Lola - who I have reviewed in the past. Lola was on the phone and i would have picked her but did not feel like waiting.

Headed over to Cherri Bombs where many years ago i popped my Edison Cherry. Go up the stairs, pop $1 in machine and see Winter. Initial thoughts are she will do - mid 40s, Russian, 5’3, shoulder length blonde hair, tats all over body and black nighty on. Was pleasantly surprised by $25 rate there and went to room. She said initial tip started at $100 and I didn’t feel like arguing so left $120 and told wanted head. She said $120 will do, but gave pathetic service. Absolutely no effort whatsoever. Took direction when I told her to slow down and removed top at my request begrudgingly. Revealed decent Bs with nipple ring. Lack of effort continues. I tell her I want to stand up and she should look at me - nope just keep sucking. Eventually I told her start rubbing my balls which she did and I eventually blew. She didn’t even let me finish and I continued with my own hand until the end. Really terrible.

Overall
Facility: 5 (is what it is)
Looks: 5.5 (she was ok as I like tats but totally not worth it).
Service: -5 - worse I have ever received.

Save yourself some dough and literally go up the block for anyone but her. She is a complete waste of money.
To bad we can’t ask for refunds
Or fill out a survey on how the service was

Any up to date info on that chest tattooed chick, Paris that always posts about working here.

have always wanted to try but have never bit the bullet & oddly have never been to any Edison strip adult joint

Any up to date info on that chest tattooed chick, Paris that always posts about working here.

have always wanted to try but have never bit the bullet & oddly have never been to any Edison strip adult joint
I stopped in there on Friday, the day you made this post. I've been to Show World, but never this place. Anyway, put my dollar in the slot and Paris was on the other side. In my opinion, super hot, I really wanted to see her, BUT, she wouldn't really talk price or services at the window, but basically got out of her that there were 3 things that could happen and they cost 100, 200 and 300. I'm assuming HJ, BJ and FS. This on top of the house fee, which was something like 25 or 30 for 10 MINUTES, or 45 for 20 MINUTES. A quicky for 300 plus, I don't care how hot you are, no way! I walked.

Unfortunately the prices are steep at places like that. House fees are low but the extras are pretty pricey. Not here but I’ve payed around $260 for a half hour plus house fee and that was just out of shear curiosity of the situation.

I stopped in there on Friday, the day you made this post. I've been to Show World, but never this place. Anyway, put my dollar in the slot and Paris was on the other side. In my opinion, super hot, I really wanted to see her, BUT, she wouldn't really talk price or services at the window, but basically got out of her that there were 3 things that could happen and they cost 100, 200 and 300. I'm assuming HJ, BJ and FS. This on top of the house fee, which was something like 25 or 30 for 10 MINUTES, or 45 for 20 MINUTES. A quicky for 300 plus, I don't care how hot you are, no way! I walked.
how was her attitude overall? With a girl like her it would be cool to see if take out somewhere is on menu and can get her personal info. Someone mentioned in a post about her prior that she uses to do car dates back in day. She looks like a real slutty spinner.

yeah that is pretty steep. Part of the whole P4P aspect of it all is the thrill, adventure and sometimes danger to it as ridiculous as that sounds I’m sure many of you can relate.

I guess the reason I have only gone to massage joints a few times was because they don’t hit the same spot for me. Probably the same reason I’ve avoided the Edison Strip, although the dollar window does sound like the old 8th ave/time square joints that I caught the tail end of getting into this world. So it would be cool for the nostalgia factor I guess. Would be cool to smoke a fat one and go in one of these joints in the fantasy way they are setup.

I stopped by here a few Sundays back. They do a $10 special Sundays. Paris and Tatiana were behind the glass. Went with Tatiana. I have seen Paris at one of the other places. Tatiana is a small Spanish chick. Nice tits and sweet ass. 120 got me a nice cbj with nice dt. All and all was definitely worth it for the price. She offers fs as well. didn't get a number for that.

Looks like it. I used to see Rio there. She’s been gone for a couple of years and now works independently for a much higher price. Greatest body I’ve ever seen on a black girl. Gift was usually two hundred. Full GFE. Like being ridden by a thoroughbred.