Cheetah at Palm Beach

This is a strip club where anything goes for the right price. The crowd was mixed and the dancers varied in looks, weight, color and age. There were a few gorgeous girls, but this place has more than than its fair share of fat, old and ugly girls. On average, the waitresses were hotter than the dancers, with some exceptions. As for drinks, they have a full bar. The girls will dance for you at the table for $10 or $15 and they have a semi-private lap dance area which costs $25 per song, where the girls grind and your hands can wander. The lap dance area consists of a cushioned bench about 4 feet wide, with dividers on each side. The front is open... no curtains or doors.
I was getting a friction dance in the booth, when the dancer tells me that I can have a totally private 30 minute dance for $120 and for an extra $300-$500, Billy or Frankie would sing. I was thinking that $420 for Billy or $620 for Frankie was way too much for 30 minutes. And since the cost beyond my budget, I had no choice but to pass. However, I did overhear another patron negotiating with another dancer and he managed to get Frankie's fees down to 420... which I still think is too expensive for 30 minutes. But if you have the $$$$$$...

That's way too much for the typical down here. Shouldn't run more than 100-150 for the girl suck or fuck. Although VIP rooms seem to range from $60 for 20-30 minutes at some places in the afternoons to 300 for 15-30 minutes at night or during prime time at the better clubs.

btw... Billy and Frankie can't sing here. You can say.... bj bbbj cbj tc bb fs assfucking and whatever other terms that are generally too adult for most other boards. It ain't like we talking in fucking codes the Enigma couldn't break.

btw...There's a way cute blond named Karma who works Cheetah PB in the afternoons. Hooked up with her at Platnum Gold in Boynton one night.

Try the Pompano clubs during the day.... The Booby Trap or Cheetah (Pompano) in particular. While they may be cheaper than evenings... You won't find those rock bottom day rates in the Lauderdale clubs nor the bigger WPB clubs.

Cheetah WPB

Usually stay in the Pompano area with a regular stop at Tootsies in N. Miami when I am in S. Florida. Cheetahs Pompano usually has alot of girls, some are good lookers, reasonable cover/drink and not the normal dollar parade I see in the Philly area. Girls dance nude and there is alcohol (another abnormality around here). When I was here around Easter, I ventured up to Mermaids in WPB and was totally disgusted compared to my previous visit there. The infamous Thumper, who I have heard is the next Jenna Jamison looked like Ethel from the Lucy show. Half a beer, and gone. I ventured over to Cheetah WPB and was pleasantly surprised. Not too crowded for a Friday night (got a seat at the bar), nice variety of girls and a very hott, hands on cd from a little blonde spinner (cannot remember her name). Returned Monday night, and although the # of girls was down for a Monday, still ended up with a friendly tight bodied cd machine who took care of business very efficiently. I wish the Cheetah in Pompano was as good as my last 2 stops in WPB, although they do a very nice job themselves. All the Cheetah clubs have free lunch menus, no cover, and late night buffets. I have left all 3 of their clubs over the years a happy man.

Usually stay in the Pompano area with a regular stop at Tootsies in N. Miami when I am in S. Florida. Cheetahs Pompano usually has alot of girls, some are good lookers, reasonable cover/drink and not the normal dollar parade I see in the Philly area. Girls dance nude and there is alcohol (another abnormality around here). When I was here around Easter, I ventured up to Mermaids in WPB and was totally disgusted compared to my previous visit there. The infamous Thumper, who I have heard is the next Jenna Jamison looked like Ethel from the Lucy show. Half a beer, and gone. I ventured over to Cheetah WPB and was pleasantly surprised. Not too crowded for a Friday night (got a seat at the bar), nice variety of girls and a very hott, hands on cd from a little blonde spinner (cannot remember her name). Returned Monday night, and although the # of girls was down for a Monday, still ended up with a friendly tight bodied cd machine who took care of business very efficiently. I wish the Cheetah in Pompano was as good as my last 2 stops in WPB, although they do a very nice job themselves. All the Cheetah clubs have free lunch menus, no cover, and late night buffets. I have left all 3 of their clubs over the years a happy man.
NO cover -even at night?- anyway i was in Cheetahs WPB today-no knockouts-strictly ordinary faire. The gitrls at Spearmint Rhino were on the same level-too many Sclubs these days-The talent is spread way too thin.

That's way too much for the typical down here. Shouldn't run more than 100-150 for the girl suck or fuck. Although VIP rooms seem to range from $60 for 20-30 minutes at some places in the afternoons to 300 for 15-30 minutes at night or during prime time at the better clubs.

btw... Billy and Frankie can't sing here. You can say.... bj bbbj cbj tc bb fs assfucking and whatever other terms that are generally too adult for most other boards. It ain't like we talking in fucking codes the Enigma couldn't break.

btw...There's a way cute blond named Karma who works Cheetah PB in the afternoons. Hooked up with her at Platnum Gold in Boynton one night.
The Mermaid in WPB is $10 for a good lap, $35 for half an hour in the VIP + up to $100 for the girl depending on what you want. Most of the girls are older and shop-worn. Kitten Club is the same except that the VIP is $50. Flash Dancers is $50 until 3PM. Then it goes to much more. Girls are much higher quality than you would expect. (7/9) Full menu at all three places.