CHEATING PATRIOTS - ANY DOUBT LEFT?

Truth to my nonsense? ... They have been caught cheating, correct multiple times..no?

The fact that it is the NFL and owners stand to make a lot of $$$, means they will not openly bash their cash cow. The commissioner is there to do the owners bidding. He did after all order the destruction of tapes when the Pats were caught the 1st time. Who in their right mind destroys evidence?
You must be a bitter Pats fan that can't bring yourself to admit the truth that they CHEAT.

sorry, not sorry
@sat123, You sound very angry and I think you take this shit way to serious. Maybe you should stop watching sports till everyone stops cheating.

"The bigger they are the harder they fall."

To get beat in Foxboro by the angry, vengeful ex-Patriot, Mike Vrabel, employing Bellichick-esque manipulation of the clock with forced penalties and drawing them off-side, in a game that they should have never had to play but for the 5 and 11 Dolphins coming into Foxboro and pushing them around, throwing them into the wildcard where Derrick Henry mutilates the Patriot defense and to top it all off throwing a pick 6 to Logan Ryan, an ex-Patriot.

Not a good show by the usually well-prepared Patriots.

Can you see Brady in another uniform at 42 years old? What a mistake that would be. Risking injury in a city that could never match the patronage and love of Foxboro?

Quit while you are ahead even though you end on a sour note. People eventually will remember him for the Super Bowls and the cheating will be an afterthought.

Quit and live the good life.

He won't make it through the season without getting hurt.
He's already had too many concussions, so as good as he was. The kid probably should not play.
He got beat on pretty bad. They gunned for him. He is 12 years younger than Brady but playing his position takes big hits. He was happy to be out nursing his concussions. Maybe he needs the money.

He got beat on pretty bad. They gunned for him. He is 12 years younger than Brady but playing his position takes big hits. He was happy to be out nursing his concussions. Maybe he needs the money.
No way does he need money. Until he retired, he never spent $1 of his game paychecks, only lived off his endorsements. Gronk is one smart fucker, no matter how goofy he tries to act.

No way does he need money. Until he retired, he never spent $1 of his game paychecks, only lived off his endorsements. Gronk is one smart fucker, no matter how goofy he tries to act.
For my money, I would take a George Kittle or a Travis Kelce. Too many hits on Gronk. They used him for a punching bag. I don't know if he could play to that level again and Brady also, without that Belichick structure.

But, then again, according to the experts, the Bucs are overloaded with talent and Bruce Arians is supposed to be a dynamic coach.

First off, I hope we have a football season in 2020. Hopefully the virus problem will subside. Football is something to bring this country back together again. And, secondly, the Bucs with Brady and Gronk will certainly be something to watch. Can they bring that New England mindset to Tampa Bay and win?

And, at this very moment, Bill Belichick is not wasting a single second, getting that Patriot tram revamped. He has a lot to prove in winning with Brady and Gronk on another team, sharing the Belichick philosophy with another roster.

For my money, I would take a George Kittle or a Travis Kelce. Too many hits on Gronk. They used him for a punching bag. I don't know if he could play to that level again and Brady also, without that Belichick structure.

But, then again, according to the experts, the Bucs are overloaded with talent and Bruce Arians is supposed to be a dynamic coach.

First off, I hope we have a football season in 2020. Hopefully the virus problem will subside. Football is something to bring this country back together again. And, secondly, the Bucs with Brady and Gronk will certainly be something to watch. Can they bring that New England mindset to Tampa Bay and win?

And, at this very moment, Bill Belichick is not wasting a single second, getting that Patriot tram revamped. He has a lot to prove in winning with Brady and Gronk on another team, sharing the Belichick philosophy with another roster.
I think it will make for big ratings and bring interest to a different part of the league. I don’t expect much more than a first round playoff game. And I don’t think Belichick will do much better. Their time is up and if they were smart they have sailed off together on a high note after #6.

I am not a Patriots' fan by any stretch of the imagination but Bill Belichick is brilliant at what he does.

He has the rare ability to erase sentiment and deal with the "here and now" which most people fail to do.

He will build another formidable team. All his players are on a short leash. They are a blue-collar team. If you have an ego, you will have to submerge it during your time there. There is no room for ego. (with the Bucs, you will see a whole different Brady. He wants an opportunity to let his ego shine)

There is only the present moment and performance for Bill Belichick. How can a guy like this fail? He is not married to the past. He makes stars out of second-rate players that he perceives a flicker of greatness in. Who was Tom Brady in Michigan? Who was Amendola? Who was Edelman? Woodhead? To name a few. I can't remember a consistent running back on that team. To Bill, a running back or any other player is a piece he acquired, a well-trained athlete that he retrofits into the system for a specific purpose to get the job done and lingers no emotional attachment to. He was already dealing Brady and Gronkowski before they left.

And the whole team buys into this way of being and they police each other.

Don't get me wrong, to lose Brady is a huge loss in that he was a huge role model and example of what a Belichick-player can become. The credibility and confidence that he broadcasted to his team mates was a powerful battle cry. And him, Tom Brady, the greatest NFL Quarterback in the history of the game, playing the game in New England at bargain-basement prices was the ultimate pacifier to keep other players there for less than their market value.

But he is gone and Bill will make it work. Plenty of young-hopefuls willing to be a Patriot and break their backs to prove themselves in this league and Bill damned-well knows it!!! All coaches and bosses have this edge, having young reckless Huns willing to die on the field rather than flipping burgers.

But, thank God that that permeation of the team is broken because it was getting so boring.

Nobody likes a team that wins all of the time. We always root for the underdog. Just like most rooted for them in their first Superbowl against the Rams.
But nobody can take away what they did.
For me. As a football fan. its cool that i got to see that part of history. I don't know if I'd feel the same if I was a jets fan instead of a giants fan.

The Giants took the Patriots to school in those two Super Bowls. Made me a Giant fan. Tom Coughlin and those boys just had no damned respect for those New England teams. What a show they put on. Unforgettable memories.

I said to myself I'm glad Brady left the Pat's; since I wanted to see if Brady is the real deal or did he benefit from the cheating. Since the Buc's are 12 game in I think I have the answer and its abundently clear. Brady is an average QB and vastly benefitted from the cheating that went on with the Pat's.

Btw the Bengals cheating scandal was diminished due to Covid and the punishment was a joke for a repeat offender. But, behind the scenes I think they were given the trashing. In public they will not damage their brand. But as you can see the Pat's are not themselves. Another example Matt P. Failed in Detroit... all losers without assistance from the video tapes, the stolen playbooks and deflated balls or extended headsets in the helmet.

Sorry Pat's the proof is in the pudding!!!

I said to myself I'm glad Brady left the Pat's; since I wanted to see if Brady is the real deal or did he benefit from the cheating. Since the Buc's are 12 game in I think I have the answer and its abundently clear. Brady is an average QB and vastly benefitted from the cheating that went on with the Pat's.

Btw the Bengals cheating scandal was diminished due to Covid and the punishment was a joke for a repeat offender. But, behind the scenes I think they were given the trashing. In public they will not damage their brand. But as you can see the Pat's are not themselves. Another example Matt P. Failed in Detroit... all losers without assistance from the video tapes, the stolen playbooks and deflated balls or extended headsets in the helmet.

Sorry Pat's the proof is in the pudding!!!
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You fail to take in account he is 43 YEARS OLD.

He was showing signs last year.

It’s sad when the great ones stay around too long.
Let me make it clear that I am no Brady fan. I am JETS.

However, Brady, 43, going up against Mahome, who is a true brilliant, young, strong football stud, was still very dangerous. Brady got his team within three points with more than four minutes to play. A type-script made for Brady, that he thrived in for over 20 years. The Chiefs, the champs, with a Super Bowl caliber team, ran the clock out. Brady threw for just under 350 yards for the day. A few sloppy interceptions but I believe one was tipped.

Yeah, he has a lot of offensive weapons but Bruce Arians is no Bill Belichick. And the Tampa Bay organization can not rival New England's.

This old lion is still dangerous. No doubt, he is no primetime Brady, but he brought the Bucs back from a bad start and Mahomes and his receivers were putting on an AFC original Hank Stram-like circus show. Mahomes and his receivers were lighting up the joint with Mahomes launching bombs with his cannon-like arm.

Brady often shows his arrogance when he wins and poor-gamesmanship when he loses. On many occasions he will not shake the hand of the winning QB when Brady fails to win.