Cheap Head Thread

You can still get jackson action if you don't mind Rock climbers and danger. My cheapness leads me to east ny around Livonia Ave late nights. I got a two girl bj behind an abandoned house for 40. Thought I was going to get robbed but things turned out OK.

I just had some amazing cheap head today. I didn’t get her name. Sent a call text messages back-and-forth ( she doesn’t answer right away) set up a time and price. $100 for BBJ and Cim Or Qv which includes bbj and a quickie for 100. It was a car date. Her looks to me is :rolleyes: but I close my eyes and let her work (she definitely does this for her enjoyment) This woman suck the fuck out of my dick WITHOUT using her hands. It was my top 5. She has the official DSL. She swallows some and spit. It’s in Jericho. She is black, she’s original from down south somewhere.

Gentlemen, enjoy, she’s nice, her number is 516-900-0658

billyS

Reign of Terror
I just had some amazing cheap head today. I didn’t get her name. Sent a call text messages back-and-forth ( she doesn’t answer right away) set up a time and price. $100 for BBJ and Cim Or Qv which includes bbj and a quickie for 100. It was a car date. Her looks to me is :rolleyes: but I close my eyes and let her work (she definitely does this for her enjoyment) This woman suck the fuck out of my dick WITHOUT using her hands. It was my top 5. She has the official DSL. She swallows some and spit. It’s in Jericho. She is black, she’s original from down south somewhere.

Are you saying she is ugly?
She seems cute in her ad so I guess that's not her?

Where did you meet, no need to be too specific but was it a large parking lot on Jericho turnpike in Jericho?

Are you saying she is ugly?
She’s so so. I want to be nice, because she was nice to me.

She seems cute in her ad so I guess that's not her?
In the ad, it’s definitely her, but that’s when she all glammed up, there might be a filter on the photo

Where did you meet, no need to be too specific but was it a large parking lot on Jericho turnpike in Jericho?
I picked her up from a hotel and drove to a parking lot

I wonder why she didn’t host at her place?

No actually that makes sense.
There were a few BSW that would work
the Home Depot/Burger City/Savannah Night club parking lot in East Meadow some years back.
Free rooms/housing at the Coliseum Inn under the DSS and WIC programs.
They would tell me they would work that area or have guys meet them there after going to a store in the shopping plaza as to not bring heat to themselves and free room aka apartment as there was enough in that motel already.

There were a few BSW that would work
the Home Depot/Burger City/Savannah Night club parking lot in East Meadow some years back.
Free rooms/housing at the Coliseum Inn under the DSS and WIC programs.
They would tell me they would work that area or have guys meet them there after going to a store in the shopping plaza as to not bring heat to themselves and free room aka apartment as there was enough in that motel already.
I’m pretty sure the Coliseum Inn is totally closed so that action may have dried up.