Chaturbate,LLC

Getting some tedious work done tonight. While doing so I have one cam running for over two hours now britneybabe18 started out with her and a fuck machine for what had to be 45 minutes straight, then without taking a break she fucked herself for at least another half hour straight with a giant dildo (wide and long), the last half hour is her and a friend while still not taking a break and dildo fucking themselves and each other. Last night same situation except had a cam running for where a guy face fucked his gf for at least an hour straight. Seems they all do this for hours every day.

Getting some tedious work done tonight. While doing so I have one cam running for over two hours now britneybabe18 started out with her and a fuck machine for what had to be 45 minutes straight, then without taking a break she fucked herself for at least another half hour straight with a giant dildo (wide and long), the last half hour is her and a friend while still not taking a break and dildo fucking themselves and each other. Last night same situation except had a cam running for where a guy face fucked his gf for at least an hour straight. Seems they all do this for hours every day.
Those fuck machines are crazy and look painful

As far as I know you can't fake squirting. I was watching some girl cum into a glass. It was a quarter filled before I moved on.
Well, first, I'd say 95% or more of girls "reacting" to these bluetooth devices don't exhibit squirting. They just scream and holler and roll their eyes back and portray all kinds of drama that is pure fakery.

As for squirting not being immune to faking...I doubt that as well. First there is the question as to whether squirting is substantially different than pissing. That's an old debate that need not be covered here. But pissing could easily be presented as squirting. Also on some videos (but *not* on Chaturbate) I'm pretty sure it's sometimes faked. It wouldn't be difficult to use a douche to inject some fluid into the vagina, have the guy quickly insert himself, start the cameras, and then simulate squirting.

lots of loads unloaded. You have to remember that some of these couples are on there for hours, and unlike the gentler sex, we he-men are limited in our resources. Also, from an economic viewpoint, there is a reason it is called a "moneyshot".

Chaterbate is an interesting phenominum. I must admit that I do get caught up in the lush vibrating. While there are a lot of bad actresses, there are also some real freaks that get off on it.

lots of loads unloaded. You have to remember that some of these couples are on there for hours, and unlike the gentler sex, we he-men are limited in our resources. Also, from an economic viewpoint, there is a reason it is called a "moneyshot".

Chaterbate is an interesting phenominum. I must admit that I do get caught up in the lush vibrating. While there are a lot of bad actresses, there are also some real freaks that get off on it.
Lots of hotties. There's something for everyone.