Chaturbate,LLC

So I found this cam site. I'm just a lurking there are so I watch for free.
Its mostly hotties getting off with a Bluetooth vibrator.

Guys send tokens and it sends a signal to the device and they get off.

My new addiction.

Anyone else cheot out?

I get it in popups sometimes, but I never watched a video there. Fascinating to hear about how bluetooth tech has been merged with vibrators. That is an amazing idea.

The more you tip the, the more the vibrator buzzes and the wilder the girls jump around like they're cumming. It's a little disconcerting seeing seeing this pink plastic antenna from the vibrator sticking out of their cooches, though. There are some drop dead gorgeous girls on there, especially some of the eastern Europeans.

So I found this cam site. I'm just a lurking there are so I watch for free.
Its mostly hotties getting off with a Bluetooth vibrator.

Guys send tokens and it sends a signal to the device and they get off.

My new addiction.

Anyone else cheot out?
This girl i dated before wanted me to join her on there. Mostly all of the $$ would obviously go to her. I decided against it.

Popped this in when I got home last night from visiting the SB. A couple was doing anal. I kept falling asleep every 5 minutes. But every time I popped back up awake they were still at it. Every position possible. They just kept taking turns when one got tired the other would do the humping. For over an hour straight. All raw. No lube that I could see. Damn.

While getting some other work done last night I popped a browser onto here and had it running. A couple fucked for it must have been literally an hour straight. The guy pounded the hell out of her for that long totally just banging like a wild animal and he was barely out of breath although he did eventually break a sweat. She was loving it. I assumed he had cum at least once inside her and kept going for the show. But nope once they reached their set goal of tokens he pulled out and jerked on her. Never watched a cam that long before and have no idea how the guy did not have a heart attack.

While getting some other work done last night I popped a browser onto here and had it running. A couple fucked for it must have been literally an hour straight. The guy pounded the hell out of her for that long totally just banging like a wild animal and he was barely out of breath although he did eventually break a sweat. She was loving it. I assumed he had cum at least once inside her and kept going for the show. But nope once they reached their set goal of tokens he pulled out and jerked on her. Never watched a cam that long before and have no idea how the guy did not have a heart attack.
Stamina- why the gym should be mandatory for all Men. I fuck my Sb for 30-45 mins of intercourse with foreplay about an hr. Most times.

I can bang out a long one too, my preference, but I have to take moments to hyperventilate and slow down, but this guy was the energizer bunny for certain. And yeah, he was definitely built from having been in the gym (or maybe from fucking her like that multiple times a day).

I can bang out a long one too, my preference, but I have to take moments to hyperventilate and slow down, but this guy was the energizer bunny for certain. And yeah, he was definitely built from having been in the gym (or maybe from fucking her like that multiple times a day).
Go to the gym . Live longer, healthier. Everyone should be able to run , to be active. This country has a huge obesity problem. All Women from time to time. Some more time than others want to get fucked long n hard.

The bluetooth vibrators are just the most recent implementation of a class of devices that have been discussed among digital sex nerds for decades. Back in the days of Mondo 2000 magazine the technical term was teledildonics.

Also this...I found out that someone I know works on a Chaturbate-like site. I had to check her out. I just knew she had great tits under her clothes.

And they're magnificent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt it. You click on the tip box, they charge you some credits (purchased in advance via credit card), and in your video feed you can hear the alarm indicating the device is going, and at the same time a message pops up saying who just set it off. Typically the girls squeal and moan and squirm around. It looks totally fake. And I hate it when the girl fakes it.

I doubt it. You click on the tip box, they charge you some credits (purchased in advance via credit card), and in your video feed you can hear the alarm indicating the device is going, and at the same time a message pops up saying who just set it off. Typically the girls squeal and moan and squirm around. It looks totally fake. And I hate it when the girl fakes it.
As far as I know you can't fake squirting. I was watching some girl cum into a glass. It was a quarter filled before I moved on.

There are some fake scenes. Like the hotties in the office rubbing it out with the boss in the room with them. Or the two female roommates picking on their male roommate that has no desire to fuck them. Still entertaining.

I watched a woman from the Midwest make a apple pie with one of those vibrators in her. She didn't get naked but she kept flashing her nice rack. While talking about the last hurricane. I must have watched for forty minutes.

There is this woman that says she Muslim in her title. She wears a Vail. You can only see her amazing eyes. She gets completely nude while rubbing it out with that thing in her.
Smoking hot body.

There something for everyone.

I haven't signed up as a member. I'll just lurk there.

As far as I know you can't fake squirting. I was watching some girl cum into a glass. It was a quarter filled before I moved on.

There are some fake scenes. Like the hotties in the office rubbing it out with the boss in the room with them. Or the two female roommates picking on their male roommate that has no desire to fuck them. Still entertaining.

I watched a woman from the Midwest make a apple pie with one of those vibrators in her. She didn't get naked but she kept flashing her nice rack. While talking about the last hurricane. I must have watched for forty minutes.

There is this woman that says she Muslim in her title. She wears a Vail. You can only see her amazing eyes. She gets completely nude while rubbing it out with that thing in her.
Smoking hot body.

There something for everyone.

I haven't signed up as a member. I'll just lurk there.
I love it when the greys are silenced. I've had 1 coin for months now lol. But i bought coins maybe 3 or 4 times pâst 1.5 yrs.