Chat Rooms & Other Online Leads

As the Internet has "matured" (evolved?), the sources of leads for providers has migrated. We've discussed this a lot on this board, so I won't rehash it here. Enough to say that, these days, there are few "uncorrupted" sources of quality information.

That said, in the past few years, I've found some excellent leads on chat rooms and the New York *** discussion board (although, I warn you, I find that board often almost unbearably annoying; the regulars are the most sophomoric bunch of morons). And the best leads aren't from the providers who post announcements of their impending visits or specials. No. They come from the providers who engage in discussions, so you get some sense of their personality. They flirt (mercilessly). And, while it's still an act, it's good enough to screen the providers who seem to know enough to offer promising sessions.

My question on this thread is: do you use these types of online outlets as leads? If not, what other online sources do you mine for leads?

My question on this thread is: do you use these types of online outlets as leads? If not, what other online sources do you mine for leads?
i use this and another board, i just look on CL stopped making appointments from there because of the heat.

I reread this rule and want to make sure its ok before i post the web site

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25076

its a nice website, much different from this site, i think different people ( some of the same people here too ) The draw to it is that it is based on LI so alot the members Obviously are from LI, the board is pretty useful they have a lot of reviews of some local girls and CL girls, when i review i usually do all four boards that i belong too. The first board i am referring to, is more reviews and post about providers, they kind of frown upon other posting because they think its just a way to pad your post count. Let me know if its ok then i can explain them all in a nice little neat list.

I reread this rule and want to make sure its ok before i post the web site

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25076

its a nice website, much different from this site, i think different people ( some of the same people here too ) The draw to it is that it is based on LI so alot the members Obviously are from LI, the board is pretty useful they have a lot of reviews of some local girls and CL girls, when i review i usually do all four boards that i belong too. The first board i am referring to, is more reviews and post about providers, they kind of frown upon other posting because they think its just a way to pad your post count. Let me know if its ok then i can explain them all in a nice little neat list.
If you post the name of the site and obviously shill for it, no you can't. If you post the name of the site and review it (the good, the bad and the ugly), then it's fine.

the First other board i (used to) use

Long island erotic-

it was run by two guy's there where ok as long as you agreed with them, they believed that if your posting something other then reviews, your padding your post count. The good was there was alot of LI information, and PM's where alowed

Long island erotic-

it was run by two guy's there where ok as long as you agreed with them, they believed that if your posting something other then reviews, your padding your post count. The good was there was alot of LI information, and PM's where alowed
i could have sworn i wrote more, must have wrote something wrong! sorry bout that! should i continue wit the other sites or give up?

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
I never get the bit about padding your post count. it's motlike yu get some kind of prize based ony our post count!
Me neither, I think the problem was what people thought about the avatar under the members name, as the post count went up it changed and in some way made people think they were something speical. 10 posts or 20,000 posts doesn't matter as long as what you posts in some way or another contributes to the board.

As to the questions of likes and dislikes it all comes down to how a board is run. The one being refered to was good for LI info but their was no one moderating the board and it became a free for all with attacks on members on and off the board. It has since been reborn with a rules section and mods who give a shit and try to maintain the peace. The problem is the damage was done and is only a shell of it's former self. Still the solid memebers who wanted to share are still there doing the right thing so I guess it has a chance...