Charlene - busty milf

hey all,

some of you may remember her. she was amazingly busty, sweet, personable, and above all hella fun!!!!! was wondering if she was still around. i have an old contact number, but it just goes to voicemail. she use to work mostly tuesdays and thursdays in midtown around penn station.

thanks

hey all,

some of you may remember her. she was amazingly busty, sweet, personable, and above all hella fun!!!!! was wondering if she was still around. i have an old contact number, but it just goes to voicemail. she use to work mostly tuesdays and thursdays in midtown around penn station.

thanks
You're a member for 4 1/2 years, with only 11 posts. U really think that the ug community will help u?

charlene

You're a member for 4 1/2 years, with only 11 posts. U really think that the ug community will help u?
she was very sweet, personable & fun. apparently disappeared back to domestic life. and, supposedly this used to be a user-friendly site, but can see how it has changed with this asshole's comment. no wonder this site seems to be stagnant & boring; dominated by a few who are are intent on alienating those who may have wanted to particpate. thanks dougyhowser for for being a jerk!

she was very sweet, personable & fun. apparently disappeared back to domestic life. and, supposedly this used to be a user-friendly site, but can see how it has changed with this asshole's comment. no wonder this site seems to be stagnant & boring; dominated by a few who are are intent on alienating those who may have wanted to particpate. thanks dougyhowser for for being a jerk!
You will find that the response the original poster got is the norm around here.

"dougyhowser" has 13 posts and is a member since June. He is not a good representative of this site, yet.

hey all,

thanks
Note to fenderjazz: ignore DougyHouser.
Note to DougyHowser: fenderjazz may not be a prolific poster but he has contributed substance and wrote a honest review about BK. His question was prefaced with familiarity and sincerity. Posters such as fenderjazz deserve to be treated in the manner of support and encouraged to post more often. Guys like you act big & think small. Review your measly contributions to this board and you'll understand better.

See, I've been holding off on asking (too many) questions as I have the ultra noobie tag attached to me at the moment... for me personally, I am more of a reader and learn from reading through the site. I would expect that is what the majority of new posters do. Going to try and do what I can to contribute to the site and get more accustomed to posting.

"dougyhowser" has 13 posts and is a member since June. He is not a good representative of this site, yet.
No he is not - but I am IMHO..

fenderjazz has 11 posts of which 10 are either ISO's or thanking someone for info.

There is only one that even remotely resembles a review (and very cleverly titled "REVIEW" ) that consisted mostly of comments about Blond Kelly's breasts.

I don’t see any reason to supply him with any help other than explaining the rules to him.

DougyHowser just made a comment that I consider innocuous and at least it isn’t an ISO.

UG is a club - to join you need to bring something to the party.

If you don't - well that’s not rain coming down on you - rain ain't yellow.

Last edited:
It looks to me as if he has 2 reviews. One on blonde kelly, and the other the (iffy) one on charlene. The blonde kelly review was pretty detailed.

2 reviews out of 11 post aint bad.

It looks to me as if he has 2 reviews. One on blonde kelly, and the other the (iffy) one on charlene. The blonde kelly review was pretty detailed.

2 reviews out of 11 post aint bad.
The charlene one looks like an ISO to me.
If you want to see what detailed reviews look like look and any of BillyS or mine (to name 2 posters who give detailed reviews).

After doing that tell me if his BK review "was pretty detailed."

Not everyone writes a great review like some of the review artists such as yourself, billy, muff, etc.

I personally write a much more detailed review than this, but i don't expect everyone to do so.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like lurkers or the <10 post ISO's. I've taken many for the team and have posted many of the reviews, and wish everyone would do their part. It just looks like we should at least give this guy the benefit of the doubt.

Not everyone writes a great review like some of the review artists such as yourself, billy, muff, etc.

I personally write a much more detailed review than this, but i don't expect everyone to do so.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like lurkers or the <10 post ISO's. I've taken many for the team and have posted many of the reviews, and wish everyone would do their part. It just looks like we should at least give this guy the benefit of the doubt.
Enough said - will do.

Please don't castigate low-post members unless they are clearly just ISO's or obnoxious idiots. I would also fall into that "long time, few posts" category. I frequently lurk, but do not post very often for a few good reasons.
1) most of the activity here is NYC metro area and I live in central NY where there is 0 mongering activity! The nearest AMP is almost 2 hours away (Albany) and just got closed for the 3rd time in a year - therefore, I have limited my participation in fear of LE. Nothing to share.
2) on the rare occasion I get to the NY metro area, I have limited time, so I go to well reviewed (over reviewed?) places, and usually have a good time - thanks to the great info on this board. That said, I don't feel like I can contribute anything to the discussion about places like Garden, West etc. that has not been said by others. Unless I have a particularly good time (rare) or lousy time (also rare thanks to UG reviews) I have little to say. In other words, "Veni, Vidi, Veni, Vici" (I came, I saw, I came, I conquered"

Thanks to the folks that make this community function well. No more soapbox!

Please don't castigate low-post members unless they are clearly just ISO's or obnoxious idiots. I would also fall into that "long time, few posts" category. I frequently lurk, but do not post very often for a few good reasons.
1) most of the activity here is NYC metro area and I live in central NY where there is 0 mongering activity! The nearest AMP is almost 2 hours away (Albany) and just got closed for the 3rd time in a year - therefore, I have limited my participation in fear of LE. Nothing to share.
2) on the rare occasion I get to the NY metro area, I have limited time, so I go to well reviewed (over reviewed?) places, and usually have a good time - thanks to the great info on this board. That said, I don't feel like I can contribute anything to the discussion about places like Garden, West etc. that has not been said by others. Unless I have a particularly good time (rare) or lousy time (also rare thanks to UG reviews) I have little to say. In other words, "Veni, Vidi, Veni, Vici" (I came, I saw, I came, I conquered"

Thanks to the folks that make this community function well. No more soapbox!
Your twenty-two posts (as of this reading) are almost a reasonable number. Having said that, for every sincere person who has little to offer there are perhaps 20 bronze accounts created by pimps, or by mongers who shill for providers. This is often done in the hope of obtaining lower rates or freebies. These shills may sometimes post accurate,valuable information. Such posts may even be entertaining, but until the poster has an established reputation, they are still suspect.

Last edited:

If you can't read this: Review writing school and get at least SOME idea of what a review should be like, I'm not sure you don't deserve to take a little shit for it.

...for every sincere person who has little to offer there are perhaps 20 bronze accounts created by pimps, or by mongers who shill for providers. This is often done in the hope of obtaining lower rates or freebies. These shills may sometimes post accurate,valuable information. Such posts may even be entertaining, but until the poster has an established reputation, they are still suspect.
Good point, Puffin. I didn't think about the pimps & shills. I'll continue to lurk & contribute when appropriate. Thanks to all and have a good holiday season.