Change of Plans to Benefit All.............

Change of Plans to Benefit All............

Hello to all,

I have decided to change my dates for my visit to NYC so that the trip will not be so rushed & also so that I can offer better rates. I will now be in NYC Tuesday 20th - Thursday 22nd. For those who are interested in seeing me, please email me for details on rates. I will be taking limited appointments so don't wait. You really don't want to miss out!!

Also, My site is back up!

http://www.executivepleasure.net

Kisses,

Alex

[Edited by Alex of Tampa on 03-09-2001 at 07:32 AM]

miss you girl

sure am glad you went out on your own. when i heard bout that agency pets something in orlando I cringed thinking of you.

I miss seeing you around in chat Alex ! If there is anything you need or info email me and I will send you my phone number, have fun!

Sincerely,
candie
xx
<ps> do they know how hot you are yet?

What a nice place to be...

Thank you Candie for thinking of me. Just the idea is making me a little warm! I have missed chat as well, it gets a little crazy in there at times. Drop me an email with you number.....I would love to talk ;o)

kisses

Alex

spotny

Anyone find my flashlight?
hi everyone. i wanted to post this sooner, but just returned from a trip to tampa where i saw alex this past friday. guys, if you have a chance, and alex has the time do not miss her. alex is the real deal. she is a complete gfe, from the sweetest and longest kisses, to the most mindbending everything else. the pics on her site do not convey her sweet smile, the twinkle in her eye, or her easy laugh. nor do they convey the tigress she is while "playing". i hesitate to post details, as this is my first time on this site and i do not yet have a feel for the kind or level of detail you like to see here. you can email me with any specific questions. and alex... call me for "lunch".

s. spot - ny

Thank you & welcome to the board

Thank you my dear. I enjoy every minute with you and always look forward to the next time. I hope to catch up with you during my visit.

Until the next time,

kisses

alex