Chalfont Relax Center Linda 215-881_37 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit this spot the other day. Welcoming and nice. Very clean with private room. Linda loves to Fu**. Of course, she will melt you down.
This was my first time going here and they never disappointed me. I paid my cash for an hour and waited for about 5 minutes and then Linda came. Damn she looked like younger than her actual age and in my opinion hot damn. I could feel she's little naughty and love to fu**. I skipped the table shower (I just took it from the hotel where I'm staying). I was told to undress and lay down and just immediately she told me to flip and I was like oh okay. First she asked me for what I wanted and I said everything. I only had 120 though it was not enough I got a chance since she knew it was my first visiting here and she seemed to like me.

First was the CBJ and she knew what she was doing. It lasted about 5-6 minutes. She was giving nice head with her small mouth. She took care of it like a her pet. I got excited enough... I didn't want to finish in CBJCIM so swithced her position and let her go CG. She put some lubricant and then took it on her pussy. After some fun movement, I went on top and position changed to Doggie but I was too tall so couldn't. It then moved too reversed CG and I grabbed her and started pounding it hard. Finally, I made a cum on it and that's just amazing. In the end, we laid together until the time ended talking stories. I am willing to come back just for her again. Get on her good side and maybe great things will happen to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.