Centereach bodyrub - 2539 Middle County Road, Centereach

So when it comes to mongering these past few months it's been Lemony Snicket's for me. Haven't partaken in a few months but not because of a lack of effort just one fall through or mishap after another. AMPs and all types of body rub establishments make me nervous for whatever reason so I've never been to one but because of my bad luck streak I decided to try something different because only someone insane does the same thing over and over again expecting different results! Saw Rossi's listing 631-402-2483 pics looked good and decided it was time to pop the body rub cherry. Set everything up through text and was on my way in 15 mins as I'm pulling up to the location I was directed to I see LE sitting in the parking lot next to the establishment so I just kept driving by not stopping or slowing down they didn't pull out or stop me or bother me or anything like that but obviously that was a red flag for me. She called and texted me a few times asking me if I was still coming but I didn't respond not saying she or this establishment is apart of a setup or sting just was done with the situation as a whole. The batters slump continues! Stay safe out there gentlemen

So when it comes to mongering these past few months it's been Lemony Snicket's for me. Haven't partaken in a few months but not because of a lack of effort just one fall through or mishap after another. AMPs and all types of body rub establishments make me nervous for whatever reason so I've never been to one but because of my bad luck streak I decided to try something different because only someone insane does the same thing over and over again expecting different results! Saw Rossi's listing 631-402-2483 pics looked good and decided it was time to pop the body rub cherry. Set everything up through text and was on my way in 15 mins as I'm pulling up to the location I was directed to I see LE sitting in the parking lot next to the establishment so I just kept driving by not stopping or slowing down they didn't pull out or stop me or bother me or anything like that but obviously that was a red flag for me. She called and texted me a few times asking me if I was still coming but I didn't respond not saying she or this establishment is apart of a setup or sting just was done with the situation as a whole. The batters slump continues! Stay safe out there gentlemen
Good move. You can always break out of a slump but you can't break out of jail. And besides, so many UTR places to visit.

This place has been reviewed by a few reputable mongers so I doubt it is part of a sting. If LE was going to do a sting or raid I think they would use unmarked cars. That being said, I would have done the same thing. LE outside means keep going. I had a nerve inducing moment a few months ago. Walked out of my favorite place only to see a SCPD car in the parking lot facing the store front. Too late now. I walked out trying look as confident and innocent as possible. Got into my car which was two spaces from the police vehicle and drove away. Staying under the speed limit and coming to full stops at all stop signs. Took a meandering route home constantly looking in the rear view. Of course like any true addict I was back in short order.

The location is very busy and full of shady looking "business activity". So it wouldn't surprise me that LE might just pull into the church parking lot next store and hang out there for a while. As Unown said, it wasn't a sting. Just a coincidence that LE was in the big, empty parking lot at the time StickTalk pulled in.

That being said, StickTalk made the right decision. No reason to risk it.

The location is very busy and full of shady looking "business activity". So it wouldn't surprise me that LE might just pull into the church parking lot next store and hang out there for a while. As Unown said, it wasn't a sting. Just a coincidence that LE was in the big, empty parking lot at the time StickTalk pulled in.

That being said, StickTalk made the right decision. No reason to risk it.
I agree with you and @Unown that it wasn't a sting or setup just some coincidental timing glad I saw before I went in though because if I would of seen them parked while I was on my way out I probably would have shit a brick lol

I'll try to describe with a few more hints. It's a street off of middle country in Centereach. It's across from a mini mall with a vape store and take out food. The parking lot is in front of the church, the building is to the south of the parking lot on the same side. It's the first white door with a storm door.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I have tried to find this place, can't figure it out from the little hints in this thread, can anyone help?
Did you try calling one of the numbers listed in the first few posts?
I think what is confusing is that every girl who works here has her own number. I went to see a girl there last year and she gave me the address. It wasn't until I posted a review that someone pointed out that there was already a thread about the place.

Here is the address I'll put it in the title also
2539 Middle County Road, Centereach

I do not know the exact reason but I see that some of the talent of this place going over to Jessicas in Holbrook, and Ronk. The ironic part is the worst talent is staying with the new talent (who is still new and is good) while the good but seasoned talent is leaving.

So this location is def. in a state of transition still. It has been some time since I saw Holly last and wanted to see if anything changed so I went again over the weekend. This could have been a follow-up appointment per doctors orders if you will. Not my style to share bad reviews but save your money and do not see Holly. The best analogy for this one is when the coin-operated-game proclaims game over and immediately wants you to insert another token to play again. Holly looked at the clock four times during the session. Holly was never mentally present in the session and it was noticeable. Her technique was that of a joystick, you know when you play a flight simulation back in the 2000s. Nothing but thrust with enough engine lubricant to coat a diesel turbine engine.

Holly now uses her own phone instead of the house phone originally, a little development from my last review.
You could hear the front door open and close if you are placed in the first room. It made session distracting for sure. Holly is petite, cute but very petite. Maybe 5'4 at best. If she was more accommodating and had control over her general anxiety, I would still not visit again. She spent a good seven minutes finding music on her phone. My half hour session turned into less than 20 minutes. Didn't really make a big deal of it, it was near the begining of her shift. Just TOFTT. My visit with Holly was interrupted only once this time when she excused herself to spit the house fee. 160 for half /200 per hour. She did not fully embrace the session as she kept her outfit on and asked for extra to remove. Never asked for anything but was mentioned in ad. Proceed with caution as service is to be desired or wildly varies. Perhaps, she is burnt out from this line of work. Who knows!

Utopia guide review: Lily 347-566-4873

Made an appointment to end the busy work week and hopefully relax from the stress and etc. However, this session was nothing like that. It ended with a ice-pack and a glass of scotch to numb the pain.

Saw Lily- service was worse than before, painful actually, mechanical, borderline badminton tennis playing. I promised myself the last time that was the last however time did not make anything better.

It was far worse than taking one for the team, 200 ouch and bong.

At the start of the session, she asked for the donation to be placed on the table and then she counted it in front of me. 160/200. She tried to upsell 180/220 for same service. Not stepping out of the room to clear the house. She did not de-robe from her street attire during the session. She did not allow any roaming and refused to stop from playing tennis even after some painful facial expressions and me moving to try to loosen her hold on my member which stopped the session a few times. At the end of the session, I told her that I had a bad session because of the pain and her reply was, "so what". I got changed and walked out, as I was walked into the lobby, a older talent, Summer, heard my voice and came out to see what the problem was. I was in physical pain. She said goodbye as I turned to the door and left and looked in bewilderment to Lily.

During the session, she started talking about a prior client that day was texting her and shared that he wanted to see her as a sugar daddy. She said, “I had sugar daddies in the past that gave me $6,000 per month. I want them to spend money on me.” Can you start to see the disconnect? She then continued to say that she also works at a different studio the other three days a week.

I learned from this experience that she does not respect her clients nor herself. I learned this firsthand. She answered her phone during a session, texted and gazed at the clock. She asked if I saw other talent since the last time, I saw her, and I was honest. [of course, I did]. She then started to share that she doesn’t care about the negatives reviews she have received in the past because "clients still paid her and that boys who write reviews are just acting like children with all the locker room talk.”

I think I need to quickly finish this review as I need to get an icepack to reduce the swelling. She truly played tennis with my member and it hurt.

Utopia guide review: Lily 347-566-4873

Made an appointment to end the busy work week and hopefully relax from the stress and etc. However, this session was nothing like that. It ended with a ice-pack and a glass of scotch to numb the pain.

Saw Lily- service was worse than before, painful actually, mechanical, borderline badminton tennis playing. I promised myself the last time that was the last however time did not make anything better.

It was far worse than taking one for the team, 200 ouch and bong.

At the start of the session, she asked for the donation to be placed on the table and then she counted it in front of me. 160/200. She tried to upsell 180/220 for same service. Not stepping out of the room to clear the house. She did not de-robe from her street attire during the session. She did not allow any roaming and refused to stop from playing tennis even after some painful facial expressions and me moving to try to loosen her hold on my member which stopped the session a few times. At the end of the session, I told her that I had a bad session because of the pain and her reply was, "so what". I got changed and walked out, as I was walked into the lobby, a older talent, Summer, heard my voice and came out to see what the problem was. I was in physical pain. She said goodbye as I turned to the door and left and looked in bewilderment to Lily.

During the session, she started talking about a prior client that day was texting her and shared that he wanted to see her as a sugar daddy. She said, “I had sugar daddies in the past that gave me $6,000 per month. I want them to spend money on me.” Can you start to see the disconnect? She then continued to say that she also works at a different studio the other three days a week.

I learned from this experience that she does not respect her clients nor herself. I learned this firsthand. She answered her phone during a session, texted and gazed at the clock. She asked if I saw other talent since the last time, I saw her, and I was honest. [of course, I did]. She then started to share that she doesn’t care about the negatives reviews she have received in the past because "clients still paid her and that boys who write reviews are just acting like children with all the locker room talk.”

I think I need to quickly finish this review as I need to get an icepack to reduce the swelling. She truly played tennis with my member and it hurt.
Sounds like she is right concerning negative reviews. You had first hand info and went back again!

Just curious...with all the ass that's out there..why? She was that hot?
I do a two strike rule before completely ruling out a location because people and situations do change. In hindsight I think she just takes advantage of the situation, it wasn’t a feministic thing, but a greed thing. She’s not that attractive, petite but that’s it for an Asian/taiwanese. For that, peeps should immediately remove this one from your rotation. Probably just remove location from rotation because talent is not to be desired.

Honestly, from the sounds of the second review, it seems like she read your initial review and was able to put two and two together as to who wrote it. Otherwise, why would she bring up negative reviews on the internet? Or did you tell her you were going to post a negative review and that was her response? Sorry for the negative experience, and though it was unprofessional of her, I can see why she didn't over the most gratuitous of services. That being said, I always take service reviews with a grain of salt, which is why I prefer seeing physical descriptions over anything. I've been to providers who had mostly mediocre reviews who I've had amazing times with. I've also had girls with nothing but glowing reviews give me lackluster service. I'm sure a lot of it comes down to the customer's (ie: us) own physical appearance and attractiveness towards the provider as well as our personalities.