Centereach bodyrub - 2539 Middle County Road, Centereach

Trying to reel this thread back in.

Mod note: Done, I moved Lily and Rodger to the Coliseum.

Does these place still operate the same way? My complaint about this place is that you can hear people talking, coming and going, and the other talent is outside in the lobby when you leave. The one time I went it made for an uncomfortable, awkward session.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to reel this thread back in.

Mod note: Done, I moved Lily and Rodger to the Coliseum.

Does these place still operate the same way? My complaint about this place is that you can hear people talking, coming and going, and the other talent is outside in the lobby when you leave. The one time I went it made for an uncomfortable, awkward session.
Thank you. And yes it does. There is the proverbial walk to and from session that could be described as that.

Utopia guide review: Kaylee 919-210-0153

Photos in ad are accurate. Made an appointment to end the holiday shopping with less stress but it turned into an another reason not to repeat. Saw Kaylee, 5’6, 122, 32A, southern accent from Georgia, secret Sugar Baby. Service was lackluster. I promised myself the last time I was there it was the last however time after time I say— this talent is new the area so she will be less of a time waster.

While it was less expensive than taking one for the team last time, it was a 160/220 rate and only did a half. Arrived five minutes early and was asked to wait 6 minutes. Once I was ushered in— there were two girls waiting in the “living room” area just loudly talking. Distracting actually.

At the start of the session, I placed the donation on the side table and within seconds, she scooped it up like a vulture. She only wore a long t-shirt with nothing underneath. No makeup and hair looked unkept. She did not allow any roaming and said “Too sensitive.” After not even touching her— I knew it was her way of saying, you’re not tipping me extra so no lovey dove care bear for you. Her timer went off six minutes before the exact time it was needing too.

Make matters worse, while there was music playing in the room, you could hear the other providers laugh, and talk loudly about their boyfriends in the other room. A delivery person with pizza even came to the door. The experience was clearly shorthand because the provider seemed to be disengaged and focused on food then providing. I wish I could write something better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the review, @roger4445 . I had a joke about masochism and going to visit a dominatrix instead but I feel too bad that nearly every visit (I think but one?) was essentially a tofft. I agree this place needs to be off your radar!

If she's a secret sugar baby though, you'd think she'd be more amiable to p4p. Always found that if the body rub girls have a boyfriend, extras are going to be severely limited.

I have to say I’ve been coming her for a while now and have seen a few of the girls given bad reviews on this thread and I honestly haven’t had any of the negative experiences you guys had. Everyone I saw was accommodating, no upsell and no attitude. Most of them are young and they never have any idea who is walking through that door. I find that just being respectful, talking to them like regular people, and not manhandling them like a high school boy goes a very long way. Not accusing any of you of this specifically, but just like any other job your interaction with a worker can depend a lot on who was in line ahead of you.

I have to say I’ve been coming her for a while now and have seen a few of the girls given bad reviews on this thread and I honestly haven’t had any of the negative experiences you guys had. Everyone I saw was accommodating, no upsell and no attitude. Most of them are young and they never have any idea who is walking through that door. I find that just being respectful, talking to them like regular people, and not manhandling them like a high school boy goes a very long way. Not accusing any of you of this specifically, but just like any other job your interaction with a worker can depend a lot on who was in line ahead of you.
Most of the current reviews are done by respectful mongers. Personally, I give them a lot of respect because they do this as a job. However, I have had several bad experiences at location and it is off rotation. I have also had good experiences which I have reviewed.

You can just say you work there or own the place. No need for the charade.

Can you tell who you saw and what service was expected/provided?

To be honest, I think visits are down at this location so they are trying to create buzz (good, bad or indifferent) to create foot traffic. I did see Lily making fake reviews on a different tuna fish site and others are using SA.

I have visited this location many times and the only issue I had was when I answered a ad for Jenna asked about services massage (exotic) done in nude body slides and happy ending when I got there the door opened and someone let me in led me to room payed for 1hr when the the girl came in blonde hair I presumed it was Jenna on my stomach gave a half ass massage way too much oil did the flip she was still dressed I was told nude massage she only took her top off I asked for body slide she says I do not do when I asked I got a yes answer then she started the HJ which was way too hard I told her to slow down she did for like 2 minutes I got angry told her to stop got dressed I walked out and another girl said what is wrong I told her what happened she said call the number back and talk to house manager. All the other times I went there I dealt with the girl directly called number back told her what happened she says wait for me in parking lot she came back and refunded me I never saw her ad again she colud have changed name and number but I deal with who I have sen in the past only now no new girls.

That's valuable intel, Roger! Do you mean they're using SA to schedule "meets" at this spot, or for extracurricular activities like a normal SA chick? I keep on thinking that at the end of the day their menu is limited only by the house mom.
extracurricular activities. Boss lady/ house mom is strict and limits menu.