Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Utopia Guide Review -
I have been here four times since October but this is my first time reviewing. Each time I have gone, I have asked to see Linda because of the reviews here, but she has always been busy or at the location that closed early... or I was told I was seeing Linda but then didn't.

First time was upstairs location. Was told I would see Linda, but a cute-ish girl with pretty large breasts for an Asian girl came in. Her name was Cindy. I left tip on table ahead of time as suggested. When she was in front of me I signaled to her and indicated I wanted her to take off dress. She did. Ok face, nice breasts, ok ass, probably mid 30's. She continued to massage while I played with her breasts. She was very receptive and indicated to me she was wet (she spoke very poor English). Flip and she starts playing with junior. I think it was kind of funny she kept gasping and saying how big I was (I am on the higher end of average, not "big") which kind of took me out of it a little. After I was standing tall I sat up and layed her on the table for DATY. She was completely unshaved which didn't make it great but she was clean, tasted way too much like the alcohol pads but she loved it. Mish next and she was so fucking tight and kept holding hand over her mouth. After that went CG and reverse CG for about 10-15 total and finished with CBJ for pop in bag.

Went back and saw Wendy downstairs again because Linda was busy and she seemed to be second best reviewed. I wanted HR but someone had appointment so took half. Same deal as before with tip. Wendy went for it right away, not even illusion of massage. Started with covered 69 for what seemed like forever. Honestly it was so long I thought I was going to spend the entire time doing it, but then we started mish, doggy, picked her up facing forward, and finished with mish with her ankles at her ears, popped in bag. I would say she's the msot skilled of the three I have seen but I am not really a fan of her look or body.

Last two times I went I saw Vivian. First time I went was kind of a bust on my end, just wasn't feeling it, but thought she was very attractive so I went back. I went very late, almost closing, and expected the half but she happened to see my wallet when I was putting the tip down and said because she knew me from last time she would do the hour. She gave a pretty good massage for about 20 minutes. She does this thing where she climbs on top of your back and presses down with her knees and palms. I flipped while she was on my back and she started to play with junior. She got up and got the bag and started CBJ followed by 69. I was the only one in there and I think and I'm pretty sure the other girl left, I must have been in there for an hour and a half. I find it easy to go long with her because she is very wet but not really that tight. Popped in bag during mish but she wasn't done with me. I layed on table and she started a great HJ and got another bag. She layed down on the table and hung her head over the edge for an amazing CBJ, followed by more mish and another pop. She started wildly kissing me afterwards and asked if I wanted BBJ to which I agreed. This is where the extra time really came in as she gave me a crazy sloppy BBJ and told me to pop in her mouth. Three pops and an hour and a half, was nuts. I think Vivian is very good looking.

I really want to get in to see Linda.

This is the only place I have ever been and Cindy was my first experience mongering. I feel very comfortable going here to the point where I am a little afraid to try anywhere/anyone else. First review so if I fucked anything up please let me know so I can edit.
Hour and half and 3 pops can you share what was the damage including house fee. I like to see about a section like that.

60 + 100, it was a very cold and slow day there, we were the last ones there, and she knew I was disappointed with the previous time. I think all those factors contributed.

We were there so late that the older woman actually called to make sure she was safe.

60 + 100, it was a very cold and slow day there, we were the last ones there, and she knew I was disappointed with the previous time. I think all those factors contributed.

We were there so late that the older woman actually called to make sure she was safe.
Did u stay the hr or did they rush u out? Cause it seems they rush me out fast

Had to stop here after reading the reviews about the girls in the lineup. I went to the first floor location (attached to the tattoo joint). As per other reviews, I texted Lucy beforehand. Friday 7pm- Cindy, Wendy, Maria at the ground level place, Linda and Lily at the other, for anyone curious.

Lucy met me at the door, and led me to your average AMP room. I requested Cindy based on 2 recent reviews, and she was available. Lucy left me and I left $100 on the table as advised. I was halfway getting undressed when she came in and immediately playfully and flirtilly helped me take the rest of my clothes off. Confirmed she was Cindy. She's about 110 pounds, B-C cup, with a nice firm ass (big enough to grab hold during doggy) and a pretty face. 25-35 years old. Whipped out my phone for translation and explained that I would like a medium massage, then a light one and that I have a foot fetish. And the rest of the whole package.

She seemed delighted and immediately went to work with an actually decent massage, working out a few knots below my shoulders. Followed by a light one and a lot of teasing, also with her feet here and there. She takes off her dress and has a pretty nice body. Nice pokies. She started with a CBJ, (someone needs to school these women in how to apply a condom lol) let me explore wherever, and then hopped on for a nice ride for a while till I was about to pop.

I kinda bucked her off and she looked at me like "wtf" and I was like "I want to fuck you doggy". She laughed and we switched positions. She put her face in the pillow, and her ass in the air. I gotta say, the whole package was nice. A little bit of hair, but not bad. Nice, soft pussy and tanned ass. I pounded her til she screamed. She even let me finger-pop her ass. I eventually popped and we both collapsed in a heap. It's nice when a girl gets into it and enjoys herself also.

She cleaned me up and I asked for a back scratch (with a little bit lost in translation, but she got it eventually), as I'm a sucker for one. She gave me a great one, still all nice and flirty. No rushing. Great bubbly personality and outgoing, despite not knowing a lot of English. I tipped her an extra 20 just because.

Total damage- $180 (60 for the house hour, 100 for FS, and 20 for a job well done).

I saw Lucy on the way out and showed her UG, trying to explain the benefits of advertising/interaction here, but it seemed lost on her or she didn't really give a shit. I also met Wendy, who seemed about 40- 45ish, tight body, and heavily made up but still pretty attractive.

Overall? 9/10 experience. Attractive girl, good hosting, great service, and not expensive. I'll be back, and probably next week lol. And that's saying a lot since I don't drive and the Uber is $25-30 one way. Gonna be getting mine in while a good place lasts, as they never do.

Happy mongering!

While I understand that additional advertisers help to strengthen the longevity the site, I still don't quite understand what drives some mongers to share our beloved UG with their provider contacts. I, for one, value the anonymity of the board and the freedom to post on recent experiences (positive or negative), without having to worry about how the review will be received by the provider or if she would recognize me from my description of the session.

On the other hand, I think it's great when a quality provider is able to speak for herself on the boards and interact with the entire community, such as we have seen from SB.

Had another visit to Lucy and Company today after two call.
I arrived three minutes late because of traffic and was asked to take a seat in the waiting room (first time that happened). Lucy met me at the door and offered a bottle of water and some candy while I waited. Her hospitality matched with some of the talent makes this regular visit when I am in town for business. Within seconds I hear a few moans. I thought to myself, that is either Vivian or someone new based on the voice. I then hear a fellow monger. I went to the first floor location as it has better parking and seemed to blend into the surroundings a bit better. After that loud burst, Lucy comes in laughing said you try candy, very sweet, trying to make light of the sound and heads back into the kitchen.

Within a few minutes, she rushes back into the room and says follow me. It was time for the exiting monger to leave and she wanted privacy for each one of us guests. She guides me into the bathroom and I wait a few minutes as the building is cleared. I finally come out of the bathroom and Rachel comes up from the basement greeting me in a black nightie. She is about 5'7, 29-33, 34As with a petite hourglass frame and yellowed teeth. Her English is one of the best there. Sounded almost native speaking. She only works the weekend. She asks me to follow her upstairs to the attic. If you immediately thought of a precursor to a horror scene-- that was how I felt. There was a old CD player in the corner playing three songs from the 1980s. Rachel tells me to get comfortable and leaves the room. As I get onto the table, she comes back in. I am sitting on the table waiting with the normal sign. She says you cute you look like Elvis. As she says that I readjust to a prone position.

I kind you not the CD player starts skipping and then abruptly stops as she starts the massage. I start laughing as I am face down on the table. She says I know I know Lucy needs to replace. You have been here before you know. I was like okay. She starts to explore and starts to explore near junior. She reaches for junior and say oh baby. After a few grabs, she asks me to flip. She moves her hands on my chest and I start to explore to see how if anything is getting wet. She smiles and says you going to take care of me? I nod and she derobes, leaving nothing to the imagination. She reaches for the oil and cover. And gets onto the table gets closer to junior. She throws the cover onto junior and starts a nice CBJJ. I ask for BJJ and she says I have morals, only covered. Junior gets called to attention and she says you bad as I moved my hand to be behind her head. She says okay bad boy, come here. She adds a few bits of oil to herself and goes into a Kamasutra position. After a good five minutes in this position and knowing that there was a good review of her airborne, I move us into a standing position. She starts to become vocal feel her arms get tight around my head. After a few, my back starts to strain and I put her back on the table and we go into missionary. Her face starts to show displeasure. I ask if she is okay. She says baby you are too big, you bottom me out. I am getting sore. I say okay, let's slow down. She says okay and gets back into a routine. I feel her legs get tight together and she stops to breath. I smirk and say that's one. She laughs and says I only %$#% on the weekends. I nodded. Feeling like a position change, we go doggy. She then says, I am not your girlfriend, $&%$ me. I reply you got it. A half hour appointment turns into a hour. She says okay okay, we stop. I am tired, I am not merchandise. Hearing that-- junior checks completely out and I say okay. I'm good. She looks at me says I am worried you not happy release. I say I'm fine and reach for my clothes with a smirk to myself, thinking WTF?! She says you laugh too much. I was like okay. Now I am like mentally thinking about holiday time at Old Navy, a nightmare with crowds and etc. She tries to do a hand release as if she wanted to pull a muscle. I say please stop and reach to gather my stuff and say thanks again. I give her a Bennie and she says um honey, as she counts it. Almost inferring that a complete Bennie wasn't there. I was like problem? She says that's my bread so no as she confirms Mr Franklin. She walks me down and I see another girl in a similar outfit like bottomsupexpresso. I ask who is that and Rachel says Cindy. You try her next time.

My experience was not the one of best. I had better times with Linda or Vivian in the past and Rachel is off my rotation that is certain.

***** UTOPIA REVIEW *****

I made a very early appointment with Lucy for Sunday morning with Wendy for the ground floor spot as I had to head to the Orient Point Ferry mid morning. Got there a little after 7AM. Wendy knew I was coming, and answered the door in a nice pink robe covering her tiny panties and bra. Gave her the $60 for the hour, as I knew we would be having fun as usual. Headed to the front room on the left with the small couch and sink. I was still undressing as she came back in, and she slipped out of the robe, bra and panties. She giggled and pointed to my junk before I got off my underwear saying I sure looked happy to see her! As I walked towards her, she already had the paper towel and alcohol ready. She smelled great, and her hair was still a little wet from her shower before I arrived. I was all showered and ready too. I leaned against the table while she played with my junk, and sucked on my nips. My hands were roaming everywhere, and man her box was WET already! Slid a finger in easily and she let out a moan. We were locked in that position for a few minutes when she asked me to “massagi” her. She laid face down and I started my own version of ST which she commented on. It was funny as she kept saying, “Ahhh nice soft touch” More FIV then I moved to the top of the table, and she scooted up towards my junk and stated her awesome BBBJ. I basically started face fucking her which was great. After a bit, she got up and asked me to DATY. She knows I love to attack her kitty, and I was more than happy to! Fresh and clean and tasty. Few minutes later, she popped. I walked over to her head, and slipped my junk right back into her mouth. We did this routine 2 more times, and each time she kept saying she came. As I have said in past reviews of her, her legs squeeze your head till it hurts when she cums! Didn’t get to 69 like usual, but that is okay. After a bit she asks if I want to fuck. Okay! Still get a kick out of how they put the condom on! I even said to her it would be much easier to ROLL it on! LOL. She laid back for standing mish. Pounded her like that for a good while, spreading legs, legs on shoulders, legs pinned towards her head. She then asked for doggie, and I was fine with that! Pounded away for a few minutes, then felt the urge to blow. Collapsed onto her back while she said “so good”. LOL. Nice cleanup and then she said she would massagi me for balance of time. I think we had about 15 minutes left. Had my usual great time with her! Got dressed and handed her a $100 tip, she thanked me and gave me a kiss, and out the door. Happy Mongering everyone!!

@roger4445 I swear to god half the fun of reading your reviews is figuring out what the heck you're saying. I am stealing "bottomsupexpresso" even though I have no clue what it means because I love it!! Thanks for the review.

@Luv2eatya67 , great time as usual, thanks for sharing. Must be an enjoyable ferry ride :) Curious now though, can Wendy DT? Might have to see her again if she can.

@roger4445 I swear to god half the fun of reading your reviews is figuring out what the heck you're saying. I am stealing "bottomsupexpresso" even though I have no clue what it means because I love it!! Thanks for the review.

@Luv2eatya67 , great time as usual, thanks for sharing. Must be an enjoyable ferry ride :) Curious now though, can Wendy DT? Might have to see her again if she can.
@deseos VERY relaxing ferry ride with a coffee. LOL. Have not had the pleasure of DT with her. Usually great tip play, and 1/2 to 3/4 deep. Let us know if you are able to experience some DT with her if you see her!!

Did anyone ever notice the navy blue crown vic parked facing out in the driveway to the house directly to the right of the upstairs location? Always deterred me when I wanted to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.