Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree as per my review Linda is hot. saw Judy at the dowstairs location which i havent heard anyone mention. She was 5 ft 5_7. Solid firm almost muscular body from the physical labor of massaging. I didnt get sny cause thats not ehy im there. Very early 40s at most. B cup. Firm ass. No stomach. Not overweight at all. Pretty too! Got bbj shortly, then pounded her while she gave dirty talk. Def pro but got what i needed. Busted deep in the bag in the puss. Full bush. Usual donation. Would repeat.

And letting you guys know some providers read these reviews. They really get upset at the comments on physical looks. The point is some of you guys are downright vicious. As much as i have made detrimental comments i apologize and will refrain from doing so in the future.

billyS

Reign of Terror
And letting you guys know some providers read these reviews. They really get upset at the comments on physical looks. The point is some of you guys are downright vicious. As much as i have made detrimental comments i apologize and will refrain from doing so in the future.
No fuck that. If you're going to write a review then be totally honest about the girls looks, good or bad.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
No fuck that. If you're going to write a review then be totally honest about the girls looks, good or bad.
A long time ago there was a guy who wrote 2 reviews on the same girl which were almost identical except the one on a "private site" said she was 20-30 pounds overweight and the one here didn't. When I deleted the review here the guy flipped out and ended up get banned.

If you write reviews here and lie about stuff "to be kind" because you know/think the person being reviewed is going to see it then expect us to treat you like a shill.

Fucking Bravo. This is why I fucks with you Billy. You just say the truth on things like this.

If a pro gets into this business. She should be aware that part of this business is looks and what guys think of their looks. It sucks their bubbles may need to be burst. But hobbyists will thank other hobbyists for letting em know. There's guys who don't give a fuck how a girl looks then there are others who do and others who are in the middle.

Then what the fuck is the purpose of having this site and leading everyone on to some bullshit. Maybe then some of these bitches will get their acts together and not look like shit. Benefits everyone.

A long time ago there was a guy who wrote 2 reviews on the same girl which were almost identical except the one on a "private site" said she was 20-30 pounds overweight and the one here didn't. When I deleted the review here the guy flipped out and ended up get banned.

If you write reviews here and lie about stuff "to be kind" because you know/think the person being reviewed is going to see it then expect us to treat you like a shill.
You are right. I agree it should list details. However even the comments of "these bitches" and " look like shit" are unnecessary and is nasty. Hey i have seen some of you disgusting animals with your unshaven faces, canes, limps, fat, piece of shit cars during mongering. If you guys were all that you wouldnt need to pay. All im saying is give a review without the nastiness. Thats all.

You are right. I agree it should list details. However even the comments of "these bitches" and " look like shit" are unnecessary and is nasty.
Agreed. Remarks like that do not convey any useful info and are so mean spirited I question whether or not the posters have any sort of decent relationships outside of mongering.
That said, statements such as 30 lbs overweight, comments on teeth or breath, body odor, etc., can be legitimate opinions that may convey useful info to help mongers decide if that provider is someone they may want to see; they are not mean spirited — just observations, some of which the provider can benefit from to increase their client base or pricing (cleanliness, odor — things they can change with a little effort) and some of which they can't (immediately anyway such as very overweight, acne, etc). If a providers feelings get hurt — well that the way things are when you are selling your body — people comment on your product.
Hey i have seen some of you disgusting animals with your unshaven faces, canes, limps, fat, piece of shit cars during mongering. If you guys were all that you wouldn't need to pay. All im saying is give a review without the nastiness.
I don't see what your point is as they are the ones with the $'s. Also, WADR, you may be falling into the same mean spirited trap in calling them disgusting animals for some things they may not be able to change e.g., canes, limps.

Agreed. Remarks like that do not convey any useful info and are so mean spirited I question whether or not the posters have any sort of decent relationships outside of mongering.
That said, statements such as 30 lbs overweight, comments on teeth or breath, body odor, etc., can be legitimate opinions that may convey useful info to help mongers decide if that provider is someone they may want to see; they are not mean spirited — just observations, some of which the provider can benefit from to increase their client base or pricing (cleanliness, odor — things they can change with a little effort) and some of which they can't (immediately anyway such as very overweight, acne, etc). If a providers feelings get hurt — well that the way things are when you are selling your body — people comment on your product.
I don't see what your point is as they are the ones with the $'s. Also, WADR, you may be falling into the same mean spirited trap in calling them disgusting animals for some things they may not be able to change e.g., canes, limps.
You are right. Lesson learned.

Sorry, this is America and everyone has a right to their opinion whether I agree with you or not. If I call a woman a fat disgusting pig, then she deserves the nasty comment because she is one. I have gone to places where the lady was not up to my standards and say is there someone else. They will ask why and I tell them the truth in a nice way. I usually don't go that far, I just politely say, I forgot that I made another appointment and split. We are sharing our experiences like we are in a gym locker room and as far as I am concerned, it's no holds bar, but all women's holes bare.

Sorry, this is America and everyone has a right to their opinion whether I agree with you or not. If I call a woman a fat disgusting pig, then she deserves the nasty comment because she is one. ......
Yup, exactly correct on these 2 points: this is America and everyone is entitled to an opinion.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW - SEVEN
I decided to take another trip over to everyone’s favorite AMP today. As has been my practice, I drove to the shopping center just next door to the “downstairs” location, behind the tattoo parlor and called. The phone was answered and I was told to come right over to that location. Two minutes later I was in the parking lot. Usually, they open the door as I’m walking up, but this time I was kept waiting at the doorbell for about a minute. I rang it twice. I wouldn’t have cared much but someone else pulled into the lot, and I don’t like being seen. That person walked around front, so maybe he was going to the tattoo place.

I was greeted by a very pretty, short, spinner type whose face reminded me a bit of Wendy, but a bit older. She had long black hair and by her face looked to be in her late 30’s or early 40’s, but still very attractive and her body was tiny but sexy; she had very nice legs. She was wearing a very short blue and white dress.

They must have been busy, she went to check a room and I guess it was occupied, so then she opened a door marked “Employees Only,” and it turns out the downstairs location has an upstairs. I you are ever let in there, watch your head, there is a low overhang and I smashed my head walking up the stairs (I’m only 5’11). It was also very hot up there, they don’t have any air-conditioning working. I asked if I could use the bathroom, and there is one up there so I was pointed to the bathroom and then told which room to go into when I was done. Meanwhile, the girl went back downstairs. The lights in the bathroom did not work, so it was nearly pitch black. I stumbled around for a minute or two trying to locate the toilet. When I finally did, I peed sitting down because otherwise I would have peed all over the floor.

Once I left the bathroom and went into the massage room things were totally different. There was a large window which was wide open to let in some fresh air, so the room was completely lit up like daylight. That’s actually cool with me, I often don’t like how dim providers keep the room; if the girl is attractive, I want to be able to see her well and enjoy the visuals. I was a little concerned about the big open window, but it opened out onto the roof of the place and was facing behind. I looked around and was pretty confident no one could be looking in.

My provider then returned and began to fuss with the table and things. Every other time at this place the woman will ask if I’m taking the half hour, then take the house fee and leave, then when they come back I leave the 100 tip lying out so they know the score. This woman did not ask, so I simply volunteered that I wanted the half hour and pulled out the 40 house fee. She didn’t speak very good English, but using the universal sign for jerking off, she basically asked me if I was looking for anything extra, at which point I just took out the other 100 and said “yes, I want everything.” Message received, and she then took the money and left again, which was my cue to get undressed.

When she came back in, I finally asked for her name and she told me Seven. I repeated it just to make sure and she said yes, but her English really isn’t very good, so it might be Seven or it might be something close. She also told me that it was her first day. Or at least, I think that’s what she was telling me. If anyone thinks they have any different info, feel free to comment.

Knowing what I wanted, she got straight to it without any pretense of a massage. She took her dress off to reveal a very flat chest, but cute nonetheless. She also has a wispy bush, which I thought looked good, but I think I am an outlier in liking a nice bush. In fact, I would have preferred a thicker bush. She went right into CBJ, had me hard very quickly. The action was mainly with her mouth, not much hand action, but, maybe because it had been a while, I was ready to pop in almost no time. I was also fingering her and she felt really tight. I was considering trying to get to 69, but I guess I still haven’t figured out the right way to signal. In any event I was getting too close to popping too soon so I had to ask her to stop after probably less than two minutes. At first, I didn’t think she was going to, but she got the message. She then asked if I wanted to fuck her or if she should fuck me. I asked her to fuck me, so she got up on the table. I lost it a little during the transfer so she got between my legs and continued the CBJ for a bit until I was hard again. I got close to popping again and asked her to hop on. She did, and she was nice and tight. She took me all the way in and commented that I was too big! I told her no way (I’m not tiny, but I really don’t think I’m too big for anyone, but she is small and she was tight.) Her CG skills were excellent and she was enthusiastically riding me. I asked her to come in for a kiss and she obliged with a short bit of DFK. She then started licking my nipples as she pounded me. It wasn’t long before I was getting close to the finish again, but I wanted to hold out for more, so I asked her to stop again. She sat on me and did a slow grind for a short while and then I asked to switch to me fucking her. She got off and we went into standing mish. This was really nice as I started out slowly and was able to get a good look at her legs and I started to lick her toes. She asked me if I liked this and I said yes. I also leaned over onto her for a little bit more DFK. I was lasting like this for a few minutes, and was considering switching to DS, but I didn’t want to risk losing it with another position switch. Sometimes if I don’t just let myself go, I get derailed, so I decided to just enjoy and bust. She asked if I was going to cum and I said soon. She said we should cum together, and as I busted she made as if she were cumming too, and although it was probably an act, it was nice and appreciated.

When we were done, she carefully removed the bag, got a paper towel and wiped me off with alcohol. As I started to get dressed, she came over and helped me to put my shoes on. I tried to tell her not to worry about it, but she insisted. It was a little weird because it made her seem so subservient.

She then led me back to the much cooler downstairs, got me a bottle of water and showed me out.
To summarize the experience:
  • Sexy spinner body (although flat-chested) with nice legs and feet (although her toes were not painted which would have been better). Her face looks a little older than the other 3 girls I’ve seen here (Wendy, Linda and Jessica) but very pretty nonetheless. (As I stated above, her face reminded me of Wendy).
  • Excellent head game. Excellent CG.
  • Some DFK, but not for a long time.
  • Good attitude, aimed to please.
  • Everything covered. As I stated in a prior review of Jessica, for some a CBJ is a negative, for others the safety factor makes this a must, and I can go either way with respect to the BJ, and I’m absolutely not willing to take the risk of BBFS.
  • The only real negative comment I may have is that it did seem a little rushed. When she knew I was there for FS, she didn’t spend any time easing into things, but went right at it. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing, I’m not really there for a massage, but sometimes a little mutual touch or kissing to warm up is appreciated. If it really was her first day, she may just need a little more experience on making things a little more sensual and intimate. Also, some of the rushed feeling may have been my own fault. It had been over 2 weeks since I mongered (due to a provider who bruised my dick-you can look for my review in the Nicole thread) and she had me ready to bust in no time, which made me feel like I was fighting to make things last. She asked me a couple of times about cumming, but I don’t really think she was trying to rush me, and she did stop the two times I asked her to.
Overall, I really enjoyed my experience with her and would be perfectly happy to repeat.
Stay safe out there!

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW - SEVEN
I decided to take another trip over to everyone’s favorite AMP today. As has been my practice, I drove to the shopping center just next door to the “downstairs” location, behind the tattoo parlor and called. The phone was answered and I was told to come right over to that location. Two minutes later I was in the parking lot. Usually, they open the door as I’m walking up, but this time I was kept waiting at the doorbell for about a minute. I rang it twice. I wouldn’t have cared much but someone else pulled into the lot, and I don’t like being seen. That person walked around front, so maybe he was going to the tattoo place.

I was greeted by a very pretty, short, spinner type whose face reminded me a bit of Wendy, but a bit older. She had long black hair and by her face looked to be in her late 30’s or early 40’s, but still very attractive and her body was tiny but sexy; she had very nice legs. She was wearing a very short blue and white dress.

They must have been busy, she went to check a room and I guess it was occupied, so then she opened a door marked “Employees Only,” and it turns out the downstairs location has an upstairs. I you are ever let in there, watch your head, there is a low overhang and I smashed my head walking up the stairs (I’m only 5’11). It was also very hot up there, they don’t have any air-conditioning working. I asked if I could use the bathroom, and there is one up there so I was pointed to the bathroom and then told which room to go into when I was done. Meanwhile, the girl went back downstairs. The lights in the bathroom did not work, so it was nearly pitch black. I stumbled around for a minute or two trying to locate the toilet. When I finally did, I peed sitting down because otherwise I would have peed all over the floor.

Once I left the bathroom and went into the massage room things were totally different. There was a large window which was wide open to let in some fresh air, so the room was completely lit up like daylight. That’s actually cool with me, I often don’t like how dim providers keep the room; if the girl is attractive, I want to be able to see her well and enjoy the visuals. I was a little concerned about the big open window, but it opened out onto the roof of the place and was facing behind. I looked around and was pretty confident no one could be looking in.

My provider then returned and began to fuss with the table and things. Every other time at this place the woman will ask if I’m taking the half hour, then take the house fee and leave, then when they come back I leave the 100 tip lying out so they know the score. This woman did not ask, so I simply volunteered that I wanted the half hour and pulled out the 40 house fee. She didn’t speak very good English, but using the universal sign for jerking off, she basically asked me if I was looking for anything extra, at which point I just took out the other 100 and said “yes, I want everything.” Message received, and she then took the money and left again, which was my cue to get undressed.

When she came back in, I finally asked for her name and she told me Seven. I repeated it just to make sure and she said yes, but her English really isn’t very good, so it might be Seven or it might be something close. She also told me that it was her first day. Or at least, I think that’s what she was telling me. If anyone thinks they have any different info, feel free to comment.

Knowing what I wanted, she got straight to it without any pretense of a massage. She took her dress off to reveal a very flat chest, but cute nonetheless. She also has a wispy bush, which I thought looked good, but I think I am an outlier in liking a nice bush. In fact, I would have preferred a thicker bush. She went right into CBJ, had me hard very quickly. The action was mainly with her mouth, not much hand action, but, maybe because it had been a while, I was ready to pop in almost no time. I was also fingering her and she felt really tight. I was considering trying to get to 69, but I guess I still haven’t figured out the right way to signal. In any event I was getting too close to popping too soon so I had to ask her to stop after probably less than two minutes. At first, I didn’t think she was going to, but she got the message. She then asked if I wanted to fuck her or if she should fuck me. I asked her to fuck me, so she got up on the table. I lost it a little during the transfer so she got between my legs and continued the CBJ for a bit until I was hard again. I got close to popping again and asked her to hop on. She did, and she was nice and tight. She took me all the way in and commented that I was too big! I told her no way (I’m not tiny, but I really don’t think I’m too big for anyone, but she is small and she was tight.) Her CG skills were excellent and she was enthusiastically riding me. I asked her to come in for a kiss and she obliged with a short bit of DFK. She then started licking my nipples as she pounded me. It wasn’t long before I was getting close to the finish again, but I wanted to hold out for more, so I asked her to stop again. She sat on me and did a slow grind for a short while and then I asked to switch to me fucking her. She got off and we went into standing mish. This was really nice as I started out slowly and was able to get a good look at her legs and I started to lick her toes. She asked me if I liked this and I said yes. I also leaned over onto her for a little bit more DFK. I was lasting like this for a few minutes, and was considering switching to DS, but I didn’t want to risk losing it with another position switch. Sometimes if I don’t just let myself go, I get derailed, so I decided to just enjoy and bust. She asked if I was going to cum and I said soon. She said we should cum together, and as I busted she made as if she were cumming too, and although it was probably an act, it was nice and appreciated.

When we were done, she carefully removed the bag, got a paper towel and wiped me off with alcohol. As I started to get dressed, she came over and helped me to put my shoes on. I tried to tell her not to worry about it, but she insisted. It was a little weird because it made her seem so subservient.

She then led me back to the much cooler downstairs, got me a bottle of water and showed me out.
To summarize the experience:
  • Sexy spinner body (although flat-chested) with nice legs and feet (although her toes were not painted which would have been better). Her face looks a little older than the other 3 girls I’ve seen here (Wendy, Linda and Jessica) but very pretty nonetheless. (As I stated above, her face reminded me of Wendy).
  • Excellent head game. Excellent CG.
  • Some DFK, but not for a long time.
  • Good attitude, aimed to please.
  • Everything covered. As I stated in a prior review of Jessica, for some a CBJ is a negative, for others the safety factor makes this a must, and I can go either way with respect to the BJ, and I’m absolutely not willing to take the risk of BBFS.
  • The only real negative comment I may have is that it did seem a little rushed. When she knew I was there for FS, she didn’t spend any time easing into things, but went right at it. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing, I’m not really there for a massage, but sometimes a little mutual touch or kissing to warm up is appreciated. If it really was her first day, she may just need a little more experience on making things a little more sensual and intimate. Also, some of the rushed feeling may have been my own fault. It had been over 2 weeks since I mongered (due to a provider who bruised my dick-you can look for my review in the Nicole thread) and she had me ready to bust in no time, which made me feel like I was fighting to make things last. She asked me a couple of times about cumming, but I don’t really think she was trying to rush me, and she did stop the two times I asked her to.
Overall, I really enjoyed my experience with her and would be perfectly happy to repeat.
Stay safe out there!
Nice job..
Linda took me to that room once.
I liked it because you can hear if anyone comes up the stairs.

Seven is an odd name. But there was a smoking hot girl that worked out of a place in Bohemia on sunrise about ten years ago that went by that name. Her hair was blond. Obviously not her real color. I wonder if its the same chick.

Linda is back. Made Appt and then saw her best bj to date. After 20 min I couldn't hold it in. Great release, I almost came a second time while in her mouth. Cim I think she swallowed by mistake. I didn't here spit it out leave the room to the bathroom. It was so sloppy. Oh man. It's odd that everytime I ask for her she tries to push me off the other girl though.

Status
Not open for further replies.