Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW - LINDA

Weird experience, but Linda is amazing. So I go to the shopping center next to the tattoo parlor and call to see if its a good time to come. I'm told yes, and I say I'll be there in less than 2 minutes. I pull into the lot, and another monger is getting out of his car and going to the door. I'm pointing at one of you I bet. Anyway, he apparently jumped me. I wait a few seconds and go to the door. MMS answers (I've never met Lucy before, but I assume its her) and I tell her I'm the guy who called. She is surprised, and then apologizes, apparently line-jumper monger got the only available girl. She tells me to go to the other location. I've never been there, but know about it from this thread and know where it is. She tells me Wendy and Linda are there. As I've seen Wendy the only other two times I've been there and I seemed to remember reading good things about Linda, off I go with high hopes.

Never having been there, I found it a bit difficult to find the entrance. I also get why others prefer the tattoo parlor location. This place is very sketchy. Anyway, I get there and am greeted by Wendy. I'm happy to see her again. We go to the room (I know my review says Linda, read on) and I give her the house fee. She leaves and I disrobe and leave the 100 tip on the table. She comes back and we start some nice kissing, and touching. Rather than take the top part of her outfit down, this time she gets fully nude. After 5 minutes of kissing and breast sucking, she has me lay back, gives the alcohol wipe and goes in for the BJ. Last two times it was covered, but this time she's about to go BBJ. She starts by licking along the shaft, but before she can get me in her mouth, someone starts yelling at her through the door in Chinese (I assume Chinese). Some words are exchanged, and then she apologizes and says I have to make an exchange. WTF?? Someone else is going to come in. "But I like you!" She tells me the other girl is younger. Well, ok, but that doesn't mean better.

So she leaves and now I'm sitting there. But much to my delight, in walks Linda. Ok, so when I look at AMP ads there's always this really super-cute young girl and I say, "yeah, right, no way I'm seeing anyone who looks like that." Well, in my opinion, Linda could be one of those girls. To me, her face was just beautiful. So, ok, the weirdness of the switch is forgiven, I'm happy with the new model.

Linda tells me that apparently Wendy had another appointment. This place needs to get its communication and booking act together. Did Wendy think I was her appointment? So now I got bumped by someone twice! (As an aside, I saw the girl at the first place come out of the room with the house donation, and she looked awesome as well. Maybe I'll get to see her on a future visit)

Anyway, I'm sitting up and she comes over and I go in for the kiss. She first is a bit shy about it, but says, "you like kissing?" I say yes, and then we begin a really nice make-out session. She removes her dress and panties and then bra. Her chest is small, but I don't mind with a face like that, and the rest of her body is just amazing, nice flat stomach, beautiful round ass. She does have a little bit of a bush, but I'm one of those guys who finds a bush sexy. I wish the lighting in the room was a little brighter so I could have better appreciated all of her.

A little more kissing and she has me lay back and gives me another alcohol wipe. She gets on the table between my legs and goes in for the BJ, but covered. She does the trick where she rolls the cover on with her mouth. I love it. She is amazing at the BJ, taking it deep and going slow. She is so sexy. My only complaint here is that I would have liked it to last longer, but after a very short while she climbs on top of me. She goes into an enthusiastic DFK and inserts me into her at the same time. Awesome. Most of the time she is lying flat on top of me, kissing me deep and fucking the shit out of me. She's using my pole like a dildo. It was amazing and I was afraid to ask to switch because she seemed to be having such a great time riding.

Here' where the sketchiness of the place rears its ugly head. Suddenly someone starts speaking to her through the door again. They are having an exchange. I'm wondering if I'm going to have to switch again. I mean, I never envisioned having a three way quite in this manner. Anyway, after a bit she whispers sorry in my ear. I'm amazed I maintained my wood through this, but she is so hot, I was still going. Now I knew I needed another position.

I had her get off and I went to the side of the table for standing mish. OMG, this felt so good, and she looked so wonderful. I sucked her toes for a bit and put her feet on my chest. But unfortunately, now some guy, who sounded like he might actually work in the auto shop downstairs is walking around outside the room talking to someone on the phone about his car repairs. Ugh, this location sucks.

I wanted to go doggy, but she was so god damn hot in that position that I was fighting not to bust, and with the distractions, I decided it was probably better to get finished and get the hell out of there. So I started some hard pounding and finished up. She gently removed the cover and gave me some wet paper towels to clean myself off. I still had time left, but she didn't offer any post action massage, but then again, I just wanted to get away anyhow, so I got dressed and she gave me a bottle of water and showed me out.

Linda herself was amazing, and I'd love to see her again. I hope on a second meeting things might be even better as she would hopefully be more familiar with me, and hopefully we wouldn't have those distractions. That location is awful. The tattoo place is so much better and ideally I'd love to have a session with her there.

Anyway happy mongering, but try not to mess me up please!
I love Linda. She in my top ten.
Btw. Her pussy tastes as good as she looks.

I don't like that upstairs location either. Once when I was done with Wendy. On the way out the landlord or the bog boss was working on the door. I had to walk past him.
awkward

Saw Nicole for second time this morning 8am all was like the first time,except she says all done at 845,I tell her no way there is still 15 minutes,she says 10,I just lay there and let her continue massage,at 10 of she says all done,what the fuck only 5 minutes passed,I say nothing,I get dressed and give her 60,she says last time 100,I said last time 1 hour this time less,bye bye!

Utopia GUIDE REVIEW - Julia

So I texted Lucy to see who was working yesterday. She tells me Linda and Julia are working upstairs and Nicole and Cindy at the ground floor. I have had all but Julia but I was feeling Linda so I head over to the 2nd floor spot. Walk in and its not Linda so I get Julia. I say to myself, ok shes cute, let's give it a shot. Took the h/h and disrobed. Julia is cute, but barely. Said she was 28 but I think a little older. Not a spinner, about 5'3", nice perky rack, a little pouch on the belly but overall ok. So I go face down and she gives me a decent rub. After about 10 minutes I flip over. Here is where it goes to absolutely benign status. Does the whole alcohol treatment and puts on the cover for some cbj, nothing to write home about (especially after having Linda) and I am getting bored. So I get up and put her in mish. Now normally I will go in for some daty but I passed this time (not because of any odor) because I could just tell it was business as usual. She was enjoying it but its nothing like Linda, Wendy, Nicole or Cindy. Finished in the bag and I was in my car in 20 minutes or less. I have to say, I don't think this one is going to last. Just not my thing.

On a side note, last week I called Lucy and said I wanted Nicole AND Cindy. Prefaced my text with saying I wanted both. She responded eta? I said less than 10 minutes. Ok she responds. I get there in like 4 minutes, walk in and Cindy greets me, no Lucy and no Nicole. Nicole is busy and I am pissed. I literally almost walked out but junior was the boss that day and I said fuck it. Cindy was great as usual but, big but, shes the last one I would go to after Linda, Nicole and Wendy. Now Julia goes to last place lol.

Saw Nicole for second time this morning 8am all was like the first time,except she says all done at 845,I tell her no way there is still 15 minutes,she says 10,I just lay there and let her continue massage,at 10 of she says all done,what the fuck only 5 minutes passed,I say nothing,I get dressed and give her 60,she says last time 100,I said last time 1 hour this time less,bye bye!
@Lovemydog, short and succinct... thanks!

While in principle I kinda agree with you, shorting 40 bucks for shorting you five min ... not too sure about that.

V
Actually he is saying she shorted him 10mins. Maybe next time she won't do that. I applaud him making a point.

Yes it ended up being 10 minutes,she started the crap at 15 minutes,ruined the whole session,so I think I was very fair,between not getting who we want slot,and shorting on time,we have the power,every time Lucy is slow I get texts,not trying yo be a tyrant,just want my hour and a fun time,and then they get what they deserve,one last note the session was great for 45 mibpnutes she is great at servicing,you can see my prior review of her,thanx for the kind words guys!

Utopia GUIDE REVIEW - Julia

So I texted Lucy to see who was working yesterday. She tells me Linda and Julia are working upstairs and Nicole and Cindy at the ground floor. I have had all but Julia but I was feeling Linda so I head over to the 2nd floor spot. Walk in and its not Linda so I get Julia. I say to myself, ok shes cute, let's give it a shot. Took the h/h and disrobed. Julia is cute, but barely. Said she was 28 but I think a little older. Not a spinner, about 5'3", nice perky rack, a little pouch on the belly but overall ok. So I go face down and she gives me a decent rub. After about 10 minutes I flip over. Here is where it goes to absolutely benign status. Does the whole alcohol treatment and puts on the cover for some cbj, nothing to write home about (especially after having Linda) and I am getting bored. So I get up and put her in mish. Now normally I will go in for some daty but I passed this time (not because of any odor) because I could just tell it was business as usual. She was enjoying it but its nothing like Linda, Wendy, Nicole or Cindy. Finished in the bag and I was in my car in 20 minutes or less. I have to say, I don't think this one is going to last. Just not my thing.

On a side note, last week I called Lucy and said I wanted Nicole AND Cindy. Prefaced my text with saying I wanted both. She responded eta? I said less than 10 minutes. Ok she responds. I get there in like 4 minutes, walk in and Cindy greets me, no Lucy and no Nicole. Nicole is busy and I am pissed. I literally almost walked out but junior was the boss that day and I said fuck it. Cindy was great as usual but, big but, shes the last one I would go to after Linda, Nicole and Wendy. Now Julia goes to last place lol.
@TallNHung07 that is odd! Each time I have had 2, I text Lucy and tell her 4 Hands and it is done. FYI, Lucy prefers you come in Early if you want 4 Hands. I totally see her point, as tying up 2 girls with one monger when it is busy will wind up turning mongers away. A little different I think then 2 girls each with a monger. That is how she tried explaining it to me. I HIGHLY suggest 4 hands as long as you confirm who you want prior!! Good Luck!!

Went to the upstairs location 4 times. Saw linda first time and was so happy always ask for her. As reviewed she is probably the best looking amp girl i ever had.
Always smiles and very accomodating. Doesnt know the word no except when i put my finger in her ass. She swatted me out but in a cute way. I get bbj and covered fs. I have heard from many amp girls if you shave they cinsuder bbj. Hairy they believe your hiding sores ir something. This isnt the 80sfir fucks sake! Shave that shit! Always 140. Have to agree i get weirded out when mongers come in and talk loud. Get dressed FAST!!! you guys get weirded out in downstairs location? Does linda work there too? Are there better looking girls there?

Went to the upstairs location 4 times. Saw linda first time and was so happy always ask for her. As reviewed she is probably the best looking amp girl i ever had.
Always smiles and very accomodating. Doesnt know the word no except when i put my finger in her ass. She swatted me out but in a cute way. I get bbj and covered fs. I have heard from many amp girls if you shave they cinsuder bbj. Hairy they believe your hiding sores ir something. This isnt the 80sfir fucks sake! Shave that shit! Always 140. Have to agree i get weirded out when mongers come in and talk loud. Get dressed FAST!!! you guys get weirded out in downstairs location? Does linda work there too? Are there better looking girls there?
Linda told me that she's upstairs mostly but the last time I saw her was at the downstairs spot.

She also says no to facials.

NOT a fan of the Upstairs Locale AT ALL. Too busy around it, and then walking up to it just doesn't feel right to me. Lucy regularly rotates the girls. Best bet is to text her and ask who is where on the day you plan on going. Can also do that the day prior!

I visited this place a while ago around July. This was also my first ever time going to an amp. I showed up at 9am on a walk in no call to the downstairs location. I parked in the back and before I got to the door a asian girl opened it and welcomed me in. No one ever asked any questions about how long or what I wanted. I was shown to a room in the back and a woman who later I asked and she said her name was wendy. All previous comments about her physically matched up also. Before she came in I placed 100 on the sink and played on the table. She came in and started running her nails down my back. It felt good but not why I was their. I quickly grabbed her ass and went for FIV. She let me but some times would push away. After probably 5 minutes or less she told me flip.

She left and got a cover and put it on. Her CBJ didnt feel like anything. Eventually I ask to DATY and she let's me. I am a big fan of this and I go to town. Still not much from the BJ she was giving. Then she gets up and has me do her in mish. Unfortunately because of her lack of enthusiasm and looking at the clock jr doesnt stay up. She goes back to giving a BJ while I'm on the table. After that she tried to do rcg and eventually move into mish with legs over head. Its getting close to the end of the session and I'm still not close. She then has me get off and tryst HR but it's no use. She is jackhammering jr with no care. After 10 minutes of this she says times up. I didnt get my pop.

All in all she was nice but looked at the clock to much. I probably will try again. On a side not I left 100 on the counter but no one asked for the hh fee. I didnt see anyone that matches MMS.

So total damage was 100 no hh fee and not sure if I cheated out on that though.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I visited this place a while ago around July. This was also my first ever time going to an amp. I showed up at 9am on a walk in no call to the downstairs location. I parked in the back and before I got to the door a asian girl opened it and welcomed me in. No one ever asked any questions about how long or what I wanted. I was shown to a room in the back and a woman who later I asked and she said her name was wendy. All previous comments about her physically matched up also. Before she came in I placed 100 on the sink and played on the table. She came in and started running her nails down my back. It felt good but not why I was their. I quickly grabbed her ass and went for FIV. She let me but some times would push away. After probably 5 minutes or less she told me flip.

She left and got a cover and put it on. Her CBJ didnt feel like anything. Eventually I ask to DATY and she let's me. I am a big fan of this and I go to town. Still not much from the BJ she was giving. Then she gets up and has me do her in mish. Unfortunately because of her lack of enthusiasm and looking at the clock jr doesnt stay up. She goes back to giving a BJ while I'm on the table. After that she tried to do rcg and eventually move into mish with legs over head. Its getting close to the end of the session and I'm still not close. She then has me get off and tryst HR but it's no use. She is jackhammering jr with no care. After 10 minutes of this she says times up. I didnt get my pop.

All in all she was nice but looked at the clock to much. I probably will try again. On a side not I left 100 on the counter but no one asked for the hh fee. I didnt see anyone that matches MMS.

Thanks for the review, too bad you didn't pop.
Hey @vad1 the trend continues!
Another first time poster contributes a review

Thanks for the review, @Blankman. Good job! Heartening to see a first post that's a review - and the rapidity in which this was done. Sign on at 103pm yesterday, review up in 40 min!

Enjoy your stay here and look forward to your further contributions!

V

Thanks for the review, too bad you didn't pop.
Hey @vad1 the trend continues!
Another first time poster contributes a review
Amazing! Loving it. First time poster debuting with a review: that is terrific...

time from sign on to review up in 40 min ... that's awesome!

Since Newbies are automatically moderated, this would mean that, following the sign on and the review, a moderator had to work super fast to approve the review. Sign up to review going live in 40 min - stunning!

Kudos to moderators!

V

Been seeing Lucy and her crew for years and I’m “Not there for the massage” either! Lol! I never lay face down. Heck, most of the time they come back into the room while I’m cleaning my junk off with alcohol and paper towels Never had Wendy but I’m pretty sure 140 is the minimum for 1/2 hr fs. If she realized you were short it could be why you got sub par performance.

Been seeing Lucy and her crew for years and I’m “Not there for the massage” either! Lol! I never lay face down. Heck, most of the time they come back into the room while I’m cleaning my junk off with alcohol and paper towels Never had Wendy but I’m pretty sure 140 is the minimum for 1/2 hr fs. If she realized you were short it could be why you got sub par performance.
$40 Half or $60 Full hour for house, Plus $100 Tip is all I do for any of Lucy's gals. Even when I have had a "Double", the house gets doubled, and $100 to each. NEVER have they said anything, or complained - but I am a very good regular customer and service is ALWAYS 100%. Of course mileage may vary..

Status
Not open for further replies.