Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic review, @Luv2eatya67 ! And thanks for solving the mystery :) I do wonder how you manage to get all these shenanigans accomplished on such a tiny table, though! Unless you make good use of the couch...in which case I'm asking for a towel next time :D

So to recap:

Nicole - jungle, no tats, spinner-ish with possibly a little bit of gut
Kelly - smooth to neatly trimmed, little bit of gut, thick hips psuedo spinner. large lower back tattoo!

Well done, and have fun!

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW - WENDY (round 2)
I know I reviewed Wendy once before, but this experience was a bit different and better so I wanted to share.

This was only my second time going to this particular establishment and I have yet to actually meet the much talked about MMS Lucy.

I found myself with an unexpected, but very limited time window to engage in the hobby, but it was early in the morning. It was too early and the window was too short to be able to text someone, wait for a response and set up an appointment. But I remembered from previous reviews in this thread that this place is usually open early. I needed a place where I could just show up, get in right away and get out, so I took a chance that this would be that place. I made my way to the area, and pulled into a small shopping center which is basically a stone’s throw away from the tattoo parlor location. This was about 9:20 am and I didn’t bother texting, just called. The phone was answered right away. I think it was actually Wendy who answered. I said that I had been there once before, I was in the area and hoping to see someone. The response was, “ok, I’ll open for you.” I guess I was the first customer of the day. I confirmed that I should go to the tattoo parlor location and said I’d be there right away. Less than a minute later, I was parking in back.

Interesting side note, which becomes a coda to the story later, I noticed that there is also a garage in the back where they seem to work on antique trucks. One was parked outside the garage at the time.

So I head to the door and as I’m walking up the stairs the door magically opens. I step inside and behind the door is a very sexy Asian woman who I immediately think might be Wendy, the same girl I saw last time, but I’m not 100% sure. The room I was in last time was very dim, and it has been almost 2 months (looking at my calendar, seven weeks and one day). She leads me into a different room this time, the one people have mentioned with the sink. She asks if I want a half-hour. Why, yes, that’s exactly what I was looking for. I give her the 40 fee and she exits. I take off my clothes and leave them on the little half-couch. I sit on the table facing the door and put a 100 donation on the table next to me so she’ll see it when she comes back.

When she comes in I ask her name and she say Wendy. I tell her I think I saw you once before. She doesn’t seem to remember me, but I tell her it was a few months ago. She says “you remember me?!” and seems very pleased by this. Maybe this is what made the difference from my original visit. That time I enjoyed my experience but didn’t get the sense that Wendy was all that enthusiastic or into it, especially in light of many other reviews I’ve seen in this thread. In fact, upon revisiting that review I see that at one point I had tried to kiss her and she told me she doesn’t do that. Well, this time, as soon as she realized I remembered her, she came right over and stuck her tongue in my mouth. Yes! Now that’s the kind of service I’m looking for. We kiss for a minute or two and then she pulls down the top of her dress to reveal her breasts. She was wearing a one-piece short plaid dress outfit, very cute. Just like last time, she never really takes this off, just lowers it to reveal the girls and hikes it up from the bottom as necessary.

So I suckle on those babies for a minute or so and then she plays with junior a bit and asks, “you want everything?” Yes. She indicates for me to lay down, but no pretense of a massage, she has me go face up, and gets a paper towel and the alcohol. She wipes junior down and caresses him to full alert mode. Then, she asks about a BJ, but she says something I didn’t understand right away. However, since I knew she was saying BJ I agree, and then she puts on a cover. That’s when I become pretty sure she was asking if I wanted a cover. So, I’m not 100% positive, but I think I could have declined the cover and gotten BBJ, but it seems I agreed to the cover. In any event, I’m actually glad I did for two reasons, first, covered is just less risky, so piece of mind, and second, she was so good, I wouldn’t have been able to last if it was bare.

In my first review I noted that the BJ was really good, but I must have forgotten how good, or she was just way more into it this time. Very sensual, really nice technique, hands roaming down my legs, up my body, and some light teasing of the boys, takes it in deep and goes slow, by no means trying to get me to pop right away, but I think if I was bare, I would have. She didn’t get up on the table with me, but was off to the side, but positioned herself so I had a good view of her going down on me and I could reach her sweet spot. And how sweet, she was soaking wet. Once again I don’t seem to know the signal for DATY, but that’s ok, because it’s not really something I need to do, but I do like to play with the pussy. I got one finger in but didn’t try for more as from this position it was very tight. We played like this for at least five minutes or so.

Finally, we were ready to move on. I’m not a big fan of CG, but I was very comfortable, and junior was at attention, so I asked her to get on. She obliged and slid in and got into a nice rhythm. We stayed like this for a bit, and she even leaned down and began some more DFK. Then she got up and told me it was time for me to fuck her. So we switched positions with her laying on the table and me on top. We went like this for a bit with some more DFK. The only problem here is the table is a bit narrow, so it wasn’t that comfortable. Despite this, I was almost ready to blow, but I didn’t want to end yet and in this position, so I got off and asked her to turn to the side for standing mish. This was great as I had almost neglected my favorite thing, feet! While I’ve seen sexier, her toes were painted red, and she has a nice way of curling them when she’s enjoying herself. She was very pliant in letting me manipulate her legs into different positions to admire those legs and feet, and then suck on her toes and kiss her feet while I pounded away.

Oh yes, I recall the first time I saw her she seemed to be trying to rush me to finish and was maybe overdoing some of the fake sounds. Not this time, she seemed to be genuinely enjoying herself, and there was no pressure to “cum for me, you cum,” etc. Nevertheless, as much as I wanted to hold out for another position, the standing mish with the leg and feet action felt so damn good, it didn’t take long for me to surrender.

When I was done, she had me lay back down on the table and she got some alcohol and paper towels and gently removed the cover and cleaned me up. My half hour was almost up and I was expecting to just get up and get dressed, but she insisted that she now give me a massage. She proceeded to give me a short, but very good, attentive massage. Not just a light-touch body rub. She started with my face, and did something I’ve never had done, by pressing down on either side of my nose. It was weird, but oddly soothing. She firmly rubbed my temples and skull, then moved onto my upper body for a minute, and then did a vigorous rub down of each leg. It felt great and I was ready to fall asleep. At the end, she worked her way back up both legs to my groin area and finished with a little light touch on my spent member, which suddenly came back to life. She made a little “oh my god” comment, and then signaled we were done. I was half tempted to find out if I gave her the money for an hour if I could get a second pop, but I didn’t really have the time, and didn’t want to risk ruining a great experience by opening up some type of negotiation. In any event, I definitely got my full half hour and was not rushed in any way.

I got dressed, and she gave me a bottle of water, and I would have been on my way, except for one little thing. As she brought me to the door, she peeked out, and there were two guys from that garage with the trucks in the parking lot. They had moved the truck that was outside into the spot next to my car and were talking and hanging out. She watched for a while, I guess hoping they would clear out. She brought me over to the window to see what was happening. After about 5 minutes of these guys just hanging around, I figured, well, I gotta leave sometime, so she hid behind the door and let me out. I just walked quickly to my car and took off. I have no idea if these guys suspect what’s going on there. It’s generally a great set-up, being behind a tattoo place and not overtly in the faces of the soccer moms of the neighborhood, so I hope it stays safe and under the radar.

Anyway, Wendy was great this time and more than met my expectations. This place also seems to be really great in terms of getting in and out quickly especially if you aren’t trying to see a specific person and the rates are very reasonable IMHO. I would be interested in trying someone else out, but if I get Wendy again, I think I would be very happy.

I don’t recall if it’s been said here, but I’m curious if an hour would get 2 pops, because an extra 20 would certainly be worth it. It seemed like Wendy would have been up for a round 2, but like I said, I didn’t really have the time, nor did I want to push it. It might also just depend on the girl and her mood that day. I know two pops were on offer for @Luv2eatya67 in his most recent post, but in that case he had paid for 2 girls. If anyone else has more intel on that subject, I’d love to hear it, or just redirect me to where it might be earlier in the thread if its already there.

I hope some of you have enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Stay safe out there!

Fantastic review, @Luv2eatya67 ! And thanks for solving the mystery :) I do wonder how you manage to get all these shenanigans accomplished on such a tiny table, though! Unless you make good use of the couch...in which case I'm asking for a towel next time :D

So to recap:

Nicole - jungle, no tats, spinner-ish with possibly a little bit of gut
Kelly - smooth to neatly trimmed, little bit of gut, thick hips psuedo spinner. large lower back tattoo!

Well done, and have fun!
Thanks @deseos ! Yes I use the couch and both tables. Still have yet to try Kelly. I’ll get back to you on her. Lol

Thanks @deseos ! Yes I use the couch and both tables. Still have yet to try Kelly. I’ll get back to you on her. Lol
@deseos wondered about the ONE thing - the single thing that keeps my AMP cherry unbroken. How does anything transpire on such a small table?! You guys must be so slim, limber or both. I ... ummm ... need space ...

Wait, what? @Lovecraft69: a couch AND two tables? How did all that fit in a small (by my imagination!) room?

V

@deseos wondered about the ONE thing - the single thing that keeps my AMP cherry unbroken. How does anything transpire on such a small table?! You guys must be so slim, limber or both. I ... ummm ... need space ...

Wait, what? @Lovecraft69: a couch AND two tables? How did all that fit in a small (by my imagination!) room?

V
Not two tables. The room I was in has a small sink, one table and a little half-couch, if you could even call it that. The room is actually pretty spacious though, you could put a second table in there. I get your concern about needing space on the table. I mentioned in my review that mish on the table was a bit uncomfortable, and that's because the table is too narrow. Standing mish with her on the table is just fine! Also CG was fine for me because I'm lying down, she's on top. It might be a little difficult for her, fitting her legs on either side of me, but she managed very well.

V
I'll lay on my back and let them do the work. Cg and reverse cg. If I'm motivated, I'll do a standing mish. The switch up slows things down some.
I'll get some tittie action and work my way down for some daty before I pound away.
The table is also great for doggy. These girls now how to work that table. Its their office.

Btw. Wendy loves to get eaten.

I love this place. But I love Asians.

Lucys girls are always very sweet and willing to please.
The clunkers don't last.

I think you would like wendy.
She has nice tits and a little meat on them bones.
But not thick.
Linda is my favorite but she's more of a spinner.

I hope that helps.

***** UTOPIA REVIEW*****

I texted Lucy since I needed a Wendy fix. Headed over to the “Ground Floor Spot” and she met me at the door. Kiss and hug, and away we went to the big room. Gave her the $60 for the hour. It was just her and Nicole working this morning, and Lucy had not arrived yet. I didn’t want to have them both this time, since last week when I did I only got to fuck Nicole. We both start to undress at the same time. She walks over and does the standard wipe down. Then smiles at me and say “You pussy me” !! I started laughing, and at the same time SHE lays on the table, spreads her legs and points to her box. Those who have been with her know she LOVES to get eaten!! Before I start to chow down, I walk to the table and my cock is right at her head. She takes the hint and starts a nice bbbj as I play with her box which is nice and wet! FIV with no resistance while she is giving a nice bbbj, and licking and sucking the boys. After a little warmup, I go to the other end of the table and dive in. As always, nice and clean and fresh and shaved! Few minutes of moaning and squirming, and she almost takes my head off. Orgasm number one in the books! She gets up and I lay down. She stats another round of BBBJ while standing next to the table. A slap on the ass, and she knows that means time for her to mount up again. Nice 69 and orgasm number 2! Back and forth once more for her third, and she says “let’s fuck”! For some reason, my junk is at half mast at the moment as she is putting the cover on. Not sure if I was tired from the night before partying and drinking, She sees my predicament and while we are standing next to the table, she starts to stroke my junk, and starts DFK me. She starts sucking my tongue into her mouth, and then switches to sticking her pointed tongue in my mouth while stroking me and playing with my nipples. Got my junk rock hard instantly!! She lays down, legs on my shoulders, and away we go. I am now on a mission, and start slamming into her. After a bit, she starts saying “cum for me baby” over and over. Few more pumps hearing that, and BAM – I’m done. Standard cleanup, water. Finished up the last of our time rubbing my scalp, legs and chest. Kiss goodbye and I was out. Never a disappointment! Happy Mongering all…

Dang, nice review again, @Luv2eatya67, thanks and keep 'em coming (reviews, Lucy, Wendy. Etc!)

Guess by now the truth is out: you luv2eatem69!

Anyone in this establishment who is trimmed, if not shaven, and who permits DATY? Probably answered elsewhere but dont recall ...

V

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Linda dont have a full bush, just a landing strip from what I can remember. Wendy and tina were smooth like a babys ass. Cindy had the full bush but I think last time she must of at least trimmed it down, but it was a bush. I need to try out the other talent cause although I think this joint is great, I need variety

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW - LINDA

Weird experience, but Linda is amazing. So I go to the shopping center next to the tattoo parlor and call to see if its a good time to come. I'm told yes, and I say I'll be there in less than 2 minutes. I pull into the lot, and another monger is getting out of his car and going to the door. I'm pointing at one of you I bet. Anyway, he apparently jumped me. I wait a few seconds and go to the door. MMS answers (I've never met Lucy before, but I assume its her) and I tell her I'm the guy who called. She is surprised, and then apologizes, apparently line-jumper monger got the only available girl. She tells me to go to the other location. I've never been there, but know about it from this thread and know where it is. She tells me Wendy and Linda are there. As I've seen Wendy the only other two times I've been there and I seemed to remember reading good things about Linda, off I go with high hopes.

Never having been there, I found it a bit difficult to find the entrance. I also get why others prefer the tattoo parlor location. This place is very sketchy. Anyway, I get there and am greeted by Wendy. I'm happy to see her again. We go to the room (I know my review says Linda, read on) and I give her the house fee. She leaves and I disrobe and leave the 100 tip on the table. She comes back and we start some nice kissing, and touching. Rather than take the top part of her outfit down, this time she gets fully nude. After 5 minutes of kissing and breast sucking, she has me lay back, gives the alcohol wipe and goes in for the BJ. Last two times it was covered, but this time she's about to go BBJ. She starts by licking along the shaft, but before she can get me in her mouth, someone starts yelling at her through the door in Chinese (I assume Chinese). Some words are exchanged, and then she apologizes and says I have to make an exchange. WTF?? Someone else is going to come in. "But I like you!" She tells me the other girl is younger. Well, ok, but that doesn't mean better.

So she leaves and now I'm sitting there. But much to my delight, in walks Linda. Ok, so when I look at AMP ads there's always this really super-cute young girl and I say, "yeah, right, no way I'm seeing anyone who looks like that." Well, in my opinion, Linda could be one of those girls. To me, her face was just beautiful. So, ok, the weirdness of the switch is forgiven, I'm happy with the new model.

Linda tells me that apparently Wendy had another appointment. This place needs to get its communication and booking act together. Did Wendy think I was her appointment? So now I got bumped by someone twice! (As an aside, I saw the girl at the first place come out of the room with the house donation, and she looked awesome as well. Maybe I'll get to see her on a future visit)

Anyway, I'm sitting up and she comes over and I go in for the kiss. She first is a bit shy about it, but says, "you like kissing?" I say yes, and then we begin a really nice make-out session. She removes her dress and panties and then bra. Her chest is small, but I don't mind with a face like that, and the rest of her body is just amazing, nice flat stomach, beautiful round ass. She does have a little bit of a bush, but I'm one of those guys who finds a bush sexy. I wish the lighting in the room was a little brighter so I could have better appreciated all of her.

A little more kissing and she has me lay back and gives me another alcohol wipe. She gets on the table between my legs and goes in for the BJ, but covered. She does the trick where she rolls the cover on with her mouth. I love it. She is amazing at the BJ, taking it deep and going slow. She is so sexy. My only complaint here is that I would have liked it to last longer, but after a very short while she climbs on top of me. She goes into an enthusiastic DFK and inserts me into her at the same time. Awesome. Most of the time she is lying flat on top of me, kissing me deep and fucking the shit out of me. She's using my pole like a dildo. It was amazing and I was afraid to ask to switch because she seemed to be having such a great time riding.

Here' where the sketchiness of the place rears its ugly head. Suddenly someone starts speaking to her through the door again. They are having an exchange. I'm wondering if I'm going to have to switch again. I mean, I never envisioned having a three way quite in this manner. Anyway, after a bit she whispers sorry in my ear. I'm amazed I maintained my wood through this, but she is so hot, I was still going. Now I knew I needed another position.

I had her get off and I went to the side of the table for standing mish. OMG, this felt so good, and she looked so wonderful. I sucked her toes for a bit and put her feet on my chest. But unfortunately, now some guy, who sounded like he might actually work in the auto shop downstairs is walking around outside the room talking to someone on the phone about his car repairs. Ugh, this location sucks.

I wanted to go doggy, but she was so god damn hot in that position that I was fighting not to bust, and with the distractions, I decided it was probably better to get finished and get the hell out of there. So I started some hard pounding and finished up. She gently removed the cover and gave me some wet paper towels to clean myself off. I still had time left, but she didn't offer any post action massage, but then again, I just wanted to get away anyhow, so I got dressed and she gave me a bottle of water and showed me out.

Linda herself was amazing, and I'd love to see her again. I hope on a second meeting things might be even better as she would hopefully be more familiar with me, and hopefully we wouldn't have those distractions. That location is awful. The tattoo place is so much better and ideally I'd love to have a session with her there.

Anyway happy mongering, but try not to mess me up please!

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW - LINDA

Weird experience, but Linda is amazing. So I go to the shopping center next to the tattoo parlor and call to see if its a good time to come. I'm told yes, and I say I'll be there in less than 2 minutes. I pull into the lot, and another monger is getting out of his car and going to the door. I'm pointing at one of you I bet. Anyway, he apparently jumped me. I wait a few seconds and go to the door. MMS answers (I've never met Lucy before, but I assume its her) and I tell her I'm the guy who called. She is surprised, and then apologizes, apparently line-jumper monger got the only available girl. She tells me to go to the other location. I've never been there, but know about it from this thread and know where it is. She tells me Wendy and Linda are there. As I've seen Wendy the only other two times I've been there and I seemed to remember reading good things about Linda, off I go with high hopes.

Never having been there, I found it a bit difficult to find the entrance. I also get why others prefer the tattoo parlor location. This place is very sketchy. Anyway, I get there and am greeted by Wendy. I'm happy to see her again. We go to the room (I know my review says Linda, read on) and I give her the house fee. She leaves and I disrobe and leave the 100 tip on the table. She comes back and we start some nice kissing, and touching. Rather than take the top part of her outfit down, this time she gets fully nude. After 5 minutes of kissing and breast sucking, she has me lay back, gives the alcohol wipe and goes in for the BJ. Last two times it was covered, but this time she's about to go BBJ. She starts by licking along the shaft, but before she can get me in her mouth, someone starts yelling at her through the door in Chinese (I assume Chinese). Some words are exchanged, and then she apologizes and says I have to make an exchange. WTF?? Someone else is going to come in. "But I like you!" She tells me the other girl is younger. Well, ok, but that doesn't mean better.

So she leaves and now I'm sitting there. But much to my delight, in walks Linda. Ok, so when I look at AMP ads there's always this really super-cute young girl and I say, "yeah, right, no way I'm seeing anyone who looks like that." Well, in my opinion, Linda could be one of those girls. To me, her face was just beautiful. So, ok, the weirdness of the switch is forgiven, I'm happy with the new model.

Linda tells me that apparently Wendy had another appointment. This place needs to get its communication and booking act together. Did Wendy think I was her appointment? So now I got bumped by someone twice! (As an aside, I saw the girl at the first place come out of the room with the house donation, and she looked awesome as well. Maybe I'll get to see her on a future visit)

Anyway, I'm sitting up and she comes over and I go in for the kiss. She first is a bit shy about it, but says, "you like kissing?" I say yes, and then we begin a really nice make-out session. She removes her dress and panties and then bra. Her chest is small, but I don't mind with a face like that, and the rest of her body is just amazing, nice flat stomach, beautiful round ass. She does have a little bit of a bush, but I'm one of those guys who finds a bush sexy. I wish the lighting in the room was a little brighter so I could have better appreciated all of her.

A little more kissing and she has me lay back and gives me another alcohol wipe. She gets on the table between my legs and goes in for the BJ, but covered. She does the trick where she rolls the cover on with her mouth. I love it. She is amazing at the BJ, taking it deep and going slow. She is so sexy. My only complaint here is that I would have liked it to last longer, but after a very short while she climbs on top of me. She goes into an enthusiastic DFK and inserts me into her at the same time. Awesome. Most of the time she is lying flat on top of me, kissing me deep and fucking the shit out of me. She's using my pole like a dildo. It was amazing and I was afraid to ask to switch because she seemed to be having such a great time riding.

Here' where the sketchiness of the place rears its ugly head. Suddenly someone starts speaking to her through the door again. They are having an exchange. I'm wondering if I'm going to have to switch again. I mean, I never envisioned having a three way quite in this manner. Anyway, after a bit she whispers sorry in my ear. I'm amazed I maintained my wood through this, but she is so hot, I was still going. Now I knew I needed another position.

I had her get off and I went to the side of the table for standing mish. OMG, this felt so good, and she looked so wonderful. I sucked her toes for a bit and put her feet on my chest. But unfortunately, now some guy, who sounded like he might actually work in the auto shop downstairs is walking around outside the room talking to someone on the phone about his car repairs. Ugh, this location sucks.

I wanted to go doggy, but she was so god damn hot in that position that I was fighting not to bust, and with the distractions, I decided it was probably better to get finished and get the hell out of there. So I started some hard pounding and finished up. She gently removed the cover and gave me some wet paper towels to clean myself off. I still had time left, but she didn't offer any post action massage, but then again, I just wanted to get away anyhow, so I got dressed and she gave me a bottle of water and showed me out.

Linda herself was amazing, and I'd love to see her again. I hope on a second meeting things might be even better as she would hopefully be more familiar with me, and hopefully we wouldn't have those distractions. That location is awful. The tattoo place is so much better and ideally I'd love to have a session with her there.

Anyway happy mongering, but try not to mess me up please!
What happened to the guy that was outside the room when you left?

Status
Not open for further replies.