Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I went for a second round with Cindy, the first time was much better, this time it felt like a dead duck. I think I am gonna have to try iut the other talent

REVIEW of Wendy At Upstairs Location:

I finally broke down and headed over to see what all the hype was about. I was watching Crazy Rich Asians on HBO and it tripped me up.

Head up the stairs, ring bell and I am let in by a sexy mid 30s spinner. I am already stimulated by her sexy look with the short dress and high heels. I am led into the hallway and immediately get a whiff of the perfume she is wearing and I am catatonic at this point. Asian women are a weakness and I cant resist, I ask for the bathroom and proceed to rub one out in 2 minutes flat.

With that out of the way and my mind no longer full of baby batter,I am led to my den where I am soon removing my clothes and in walks Wendy. Sexy as Fuck with confidence that tells you take charge or you will fold. Now its been about ten minutes since I relieved myself in the bathroom, Wendy helps undress me and has me hard again, my dick looks like the top of a snickers bar, thats how hard she got me.

Playful gestures and light sucking of my cock and fingernails on my balls and I am ready to go.

On top for some RCG and then I am already feeling my balls fill up, into doggie with her hands on the table, I put my hands on her arching shoulders and pound with ferocity, then she reaches under and tickles my balls ever so lightly and it was a wrap. Busted in that bag, and squeezed her ass just as hard, then with a slight spank we were done.

These women are hot, fit, and know how to please. Was well worth the money spent, $140 total. Bargain in my opinion.
...A SNICKERS BAR???? LOL

I once played a game with myself. Every time I had an absolute intention of seeing a provider but somehow talked myself out of it for one reason or another, I went home to a closet in my basement where I had a Maxwell House (good to the last drop) coffee can hidden and I would drop $120 in the can. Of course, when I went to a provider, no money would be deposited. After a couple of years (and I don't know exactly) I counted the cash. I had accumulated $7000.

I remember one time in particular, I had bought some excellent quality organic pure (not extracted) Peruvian maca root powder grown in the Andes Mountains, purchased from Whole Foods. I was unaware of its potency (quite potent) and I mixed a big old spoon into my oatmeal probably 24 hours prior. All day at work junior was greatly in need of relief. He even asked me to rub one out in the toilet stall after lunch with a secretary.

I counseled him nicely on work etiquette and the inappropriateness of doing that in the work place but promised him after work, if he was obedient, I would take him to Flushing. At that time his favorite house was on Blossom. I drove up Main Street to park the car on the street and get myself ready, money, mints, junior's dive suit. While still in the car making last minute preparations, couldn't help but notice the parade of short-skirted Asians out and about and passing by my car, all around, literally hundreds of drop-dead gorgeous young Asian eye-candy.

And I just couldn't make the 100 feet walk to the provider. Right there in the car -- rub one out. Cancelled the appointment. Down to my basement and $120 for Maxwell House.

...... All day at work junior was greatly in need of relief. He even asked me to rub one out in the toilet stall after lunch with a secretary..
Just curious about your thinking — seems to me it would make mare sense to have the secretary rub one out for you — before lunch? Just sayin'
...... I drove up Main Street to park the car on the street and get myself ready, money, mints, junior's dive suit. ...... couldn't help but notice the parade of short-skirted Asians out and about and passing by my car, all around, literally hundreds of drop-dead gorgeous young Asian eye-candy.....
Two things about warm weather in Flushing:
The eye-candy can be spectacular. I will sometimes just hang out on a stool in Starbucks, nursing my coffee, watching them walk by.

2nd thing good about warm weather is to hang out in the cold food section of food stores watching the young women in halter tops reach in to get something and watching their nipples perk up when hit with the cold air.

3rd helpful hint is to linger a bit at the bottom of the escalator at Skyview Mall watching the girls with the short, short summertime skirts..

Ah yes, summertime in Flushing. (and why I don't hang out in Centereach)

I once played a game with myself. Every time I had an absolute intention of seeing a provider but somehow talked myself out of it for one reason or another, I went home to a closet in my basement where I had a Maxwell House (good to the last drop) coffee can hidden and I would drop $120 in the can. Of course, when I went to a provider, no money would be deposited. After a couple of years (and I don't know exactly) I counted the cash. I had accumulated $7000.

I remember one time in particular, I had bought some excellent quality organic pure (not extracted) Peruvian maca root powder grown in the Andes Mountains, purchased from Whole Foods. I was unaware of its potency (quite potent) and I mixed a big old spoon into my oatmeal probably 24 hours prior. All day at work junior was greatly in need of relief. He even asked me to rub one out in the toilet stall after lunch with a secretary.

I counseled him nicely on work etiquette and the inappropriateness of doing that in the work place but promised him after work, if he was obedient, I would take him to Flushing. At that time his favorite house was on Blossom. I drove up Main Street to park the car on the street and get myself ready, money, mints, junior's dive suit. While still in the car making last minute preparations, couldn't help but notice the parade of short-skirted Asians out and about and passing by my car, all around, literally hundreds of drop-dead gorgeous young Asian eye-candy.

And I just couldn't make the 100 feet walk to the provider. Right there in the car -- rub one out. Cancelled the appointment. Down to my basement and $120 for Maxwell House.
This was an amazing read lol! Sounds like a book on how to save money. "Better Your Finances by Being Your Own Provider by Mugi". Chapter One: Gorgeous Young Asians in Short Skirts.

Just curious about your thinking — seems to me it would make mare sense to have the secretary rub one out for you — before lunch? Just sayin'
Two things about warm weather in Flushing:
The eye-candy can be spectacular. I will sometimes just hang out on a stool in Starbucks, nursing my coffee, watching them walk by.

2nd thing good about warm weather is to hang out in the cold food section of food stores watching the young women in halter tops reach in to get something and watching their nipples perk up when hit with the cold air.

3rd helpful hint is to linger a bit at the bottom of the escalator at Skyview Mall watching the girls with the short, short summertime skirts..

Ah yes, summertime in Flushing. (and why I don't hang out in Centereach)
"Why not the secretary?"

Interesting question for most people. But never even a consideration by me, never.

Interestingly, I was asked that same question by my boss. A girl was attracted to me when I was young and he was watching the whole thing unfold and how I would handle it. The boss offered me his office early in the morning to get the job done. I refused. He then asked me if I was gay. I said "no." He then hesitated and answered his own question quite ponderously as such: "Oh, I see. You don't like to shit and work in the same place. Hummm, you're smarter than I give you credit for."

With women, never forget, it is "Pay me now or pay me later." With pros, you pay them now. Really, not so much in the long run if you watch the habit. But with civilians, you pay later and sometimes for the rest of your life with the emotional attachment, a favor that demands returns far exceeding the price of a lady-for-hire.

Pros have their place in society. It actually keeps society sane, an outlet for the male polygamist nature. Otherwise, your friends' daughters, wives and mothers would all be fair game. Because "rubbing one out" only goes so far. It's dealing with imagination and not with what you really wanted. But, it puts the fire out in a pinch. Thank God, it's available. A great boon for pre-teen adolescents.

"Why not the secretary?"

Interesting question for most people. But never even a consideration by me, never......
I was only joking. The only time I went out with a fellow employee was when I changed jobs and she was no longer a fellow employee (after my good luck — sorry to see you go luncheon and I was packing up she discretely gave me her personal #).

And this was all way before the metoo movement.

There is a reason why the "you don't shit where you eat" expression exists.

I was only joking. The only time I went out with a fellow employee was when I changed jobs and she was no longer a fellow employee (after my good luck — sorry to see you go luncheon and I was packing up she discretely gave me her personal #).

And this was all way before the metoo movement.

There is a reason why the "you don't shit where you eat" expression exists.
Yup because long ago I dated a girl at work and everything was good until the breakup. Shit we still had to work with each other but life was different and we made each other job harder until she transfer out to another location. A few month after that I quit and moved on.

Yeah, sometimes, "it looks too good to be true." (because it is) There she is, right in front of you, all for you, perfect. A gift from God. (or a trick from Satan) Right in the office. Always available. A reason to go to work with a smile. Why not????? You deserve it. But think about it. There are strings attached.

My boss did it for years. Fucked everything in the office, big and small, young and old. Actually, he was a pretty smart guy --- street smart like a gangster. Held that business together with an iron fist but knew how to kiss ass when he had to. A real player. Bribed the whole city and won most of the time. For him, it worked. That was the only way he could do it.

Anyway, his last "eh hem" project, he chose an unknown girl that he hired who mysteriously moved up to his private secretary. (you know where this is going)
They had a falling out (he was simultaneously fucking other secretaries) and he fired her. She threatened a lawsuit, had all the evidence, threatened to call his wife. Lawyers got involved. He coughed-up, not exaggerating, close to a half million. For him, it was "chump change." For her it was severance pay.

Yeah, sometimes, "it looks too good to be true." (because it is) There she is, right in front of you, all for you, perfect. A gift from God. (or a trick from Satan) Right in the office. Always available. A reason to go to work with a smile. Why not????? You deserve it. But think about it. There are strings attached.

My boss did it for years. Fucked everything in the office, big and small, young and old. Actually, he was a pretty smart guy --- street smart like a gangster. Held that business together with an iron fist but knew how to kiss ass when he had to. A real player. Bribed the whole city and won most of the time. For him, it worked. That was the only way he could do it.

Anyway, his last "eh hem" project, he chose an unknown girl that he hired who mysteriously moved up to his private secretary. (you know where this is going)
They had a falling out (he was simultaneously fucking other secretaries) and he fired her. She threatened a lawsuit, had all the evidence, threatened to call his wife. Lawyers got involved. He coughed-up, not exaggerating, close to a half million. For him, it was "chump change." For her it was severance pay.

More like hazard pay

So after my golf lesson I was totaly banged up, first time swinging the club this year and have a golf meeting at a nice country club tomorrow at 6:30am. I see hot tub in my future tomorrow at 5:00am to get loose followed by several Aleve lol. Also knew I needed a small asian to walk on my back lol. Wouldn't you know the AMP is right across from my lesson. Texted Lucy and she was on her way to drop off the crew. Linda and Nicole were the choices, I have seen Linda several times and is who I wanted by they threw Nicole at me. She's hot, total spinner, great bod, awesome nips and a hot full back tattoo. Took the HH and did a decent massage, but I really wanted her to walk on my back and she obliged. After about 5 minutes she starts the light touching on my back and I knew that was the sign to flip. She takes off her clothes and wow, she is really hot. Shaved kitty, starts with junior with a little oil and I am like, Linda doesn't do that. I was waiting for the cold spray of alcohol lol. Nonetheless, she starts with a cbj and I asked her to hop on up so I can daty. Perfect, she gets into it and after a few minutes I need a better angle and put her in mish so I can finish her off. Of course another monger walks in and I have to now cover her mouth as she is really getting into it. She O's and I go right in...slowly (I am super thick). Her eyes widen and seems ready to take it but I go in slow lol. She is loving is and I am as well, she grabs my nipples and starts pinching them while biting on her finger and whimpering away, quite a site to see. Bust in the bag, alcohol clean up and on my way. Total damage 130. I love this place!

Status
Not open for further replies.