Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the downstairs location Monday. After my great time with Linda. I told Lucy about someone talking pictures. She said that they were working on the cameras or installing new ones. And they were talking pictures of them to show her..

Like I said. I went Monday morning. I waited a little for them to open. I like to be the first in.
I didn't see who ran in with Lucy because of the rain.
I waited a few minutes and I let them get settled before I barged in.
Lucy greets me at the door with a warm hug and a peck on the lips and takes me up to a room upstairs. I've never been up there before. Lots of stairs but I got to keep grabbing at lucys ass. :) I know I'm a perv.
The room wasn't bad it had a bathroom next to it to wash up afterwards.
I gave Lucy 40 for the half and she said she had a nice girl for me and to get comfortable.
After a couple of minutes, in walks Linda in this little robe.
I haven't seen her in a while
She said that she always works at the upstairs spot and was surprised that she was there.

Of course she didn't remember me. But I didn't care I was just very happy to get her.

She started with a light massage. Her massage skills aren't great but no one goes to lucys for a massage.
I was able to work on her little ass and kiss her belly.
I tried to undo her robe but it had a Knott in it.lol.
In her sweet voice she asked if I want everything and I said fuck yea.
As always, no mention of tip.

She cleans my cock up with alcohol then tries to undo that knot. She finally got it undone and got naked.
I think she's got a beautiful face and spinner body to match.

After the clean up She starts to lick my cock up and down before taking in the mouth.
I guide her up onto the table for some 69 action. Yummy. I even got a few pokes at her little star fish.
After a few she covered me up and hopped on for some cg while we lfk and dfk.
Her lips are so soft.

I rolled her onto her back for standing mish. I pushed her legs back but before I went in, I needed to eat some more.
I got her good wet and then pounded away till I blew in the bag. Got a clean up and handed her a Hundred and left.
Lucy asked if I had a good time as I was leaving and I said I always do.

I couldn't think of a better time with any provider in recent memory
Wendy is a close second tho but cums harder.

I don't know when I'll get to see her again. I prefer the downstairs spot.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I was at the downstairs location Monday. After my great time with Linda. I told Lucy about someone talking pictures. She said that they were working on the cameras or installing new ones. And they were talking pictures of them to show her..

Like I said. I went Monday morning. I waited a little for them to open. I like to be the first in.
I didn't see who ran in with Lucy because of the rain.
I waited a few minutes and I let them get settled before I barged in.
Lucy greets me at the door with a warm hug and a peck on the lips and takes me up to a room upstairs. I've never been up there before. Lots of stairs but I got to keep grabbing at lucys ass. :) I know I'm a perv.
The room wasn't bad it had a bathroom next to it to wash up afterwards.
I gave Lucy 40 for the half and she said she had a nice girl for me and to get comfortable.
After a couple of minutes, in walks Linda in this little robe.
I haven't seen her in a while
She said that she always works at the upstairs spot and was surprised that she was there.

Of course she didn't remember me. But I didn't care I was just very happy to get her.

She started with a light massage. Her massage skills aren't great but no one goes to lucys for a massage.
I was able to work on her little ass and kiss her belly.
I tried to undo her robe but it had a Knott in it.lol.
In her sweet voice she asked if I want everything and I said fuck yea.
As always, no mention of tip.

She cleans my cock up with alcohol then tries to undo that knot. She finally got it undone and got naked.
I think she's got a beautiful face and spinner body to match.

After the clean up She starts to lick my cock up and down before taking in the mouth.
I guide her up onto the table for some 69 action. Yummy. I even got a few pokes at her little star fish.
After a few she covered me up and hopped on for some cg while we lfk and dfk.
Her lips are so soft.

I rolled her onto her back for standing mish. I pushed her legs back but before I went in, I needed to eat some more.
I got her good wet and then pounded away till I blew in the bag. Got a clean up and handed her a Hundred and left.
Lucy asked if I had a good time as I was leaving and I said I always do.

I couldn't think of a better time with any provider in recent memory
Wendy is a close second tho but cums harder.

I don't know when I'll get to see her again. I prefer the downstairs spot.
I went Monday too and Linda wasnt offered to me ☹ I saw wendy just as good but I think there is a new girl nicole there

***** UTOPIA REVIEW *****

On Wednesday I decided to text Lucy to see who was at the ground floor spot on my way home from Orient. I knew my ATF Wendy was at the upstairs locale, and wanted to sample some talent I had not yet seen. She gave me the lineup and off I went. Arrived and greeted by Tina. Lucy then came in and gave the customary hug and kiss while grabbing my junk. She said I should have fun with Tina, and then said a few things to her in Chinese. Took me to the room with the sink which I like. Decided I would take the hour, and gave her the $60. Quick exit and faster return as I started taking off my things. Tina helped me the rest of the way. I would consider her a spinner. Guessing about 100-110lbs, B’s which are man-made, shaved, and really zero ass. Face has way too much makeup on, and does NOT do her justice. Very flirty while taking off my things, and light kisses. Occasional tongue slipped in now and then. I’m leaning against the table and she slips off her dress. Starts kissing my nipples and playing with my junk. I start playing with her nipples and rubbing her box. Funny observation. Her nipples almost feel like they are ready to break off. They get real narrow as they get closer to the body, almost thin! Weird. Her man made tits seem to be a poor job too! Kneels down while jerking me off. Jumps up and grabs spray and paper towel. Wipes down my junk and starts a really nice BBBJ while I lean back against the table. Pretty good technique and loves to flick her tongue back and forth on the head. After a bit, I lay flat on the table and she stands, continuing the BBBJ. Few minutes later, I tell her it’s time for 69. She hops up and goes to town on my junk while I attack her bald box and clit. FIV while I DATY which met zero resistance. This went on and on for a while, then I decided it was time to slam that box. She grabs the condom, and she actually ROLLS it on, unlike the others who stretch it and put it on. LOL. She lies back on table with legs spread. I go in, and damn she is tight! Legs on shoulders, spread wide, pulled back to her head. I’m having a grand time! Maybe 10 minutes in, I start to feel the boys dancing, and blast off in the bag. Nice cleanup, hot towel and water. I lay on my back and she gives a so-so massage, then flips and does same for remainder of time. Dress, and hand over $100. Kiss and head to front of house. Kiss and hug from Lucy, and I am out the door. All in all, Good time and would repeat. Happy Mongering.

REVIEW of Wendy At Upstairs Location:

I finally broke down and headed over to see what all the hype was about. I was watching Crazy Rich Asians on HBO and it tripped me up.

Head up the stairs, ring bell and I am let in by a sexy mid 30s spinner. I am already stimulated by her sexy look with the short dress and high heels. I am led into the hallway and immediately get a whiff of the perfume she is wearing and I am catatonic at this point. Asian women are a weakness and I cant resist, I ask for the bathroom and proceed to rub one out in 2 minutes flat.

With that out of the way and my mind no longer full of baby batter,I am led to my den where I am soon removing my clothes and in walks Wendy. Sexy as Fuck with confidence that tells you take charge or you will fold. Now its been about ten minutes since I relieved myself in the bathroom, Wendy helps undress me and has me hard again, my dick looks like the top of a snickers bar, thats how hard she got me.

Playful gestures and light sucking of my cock and fingernails on my balls and I am ready to go.

On top for some RCG and then I am already feeling my balls fill up, into doggie with her hands on the table, I put my hands on her arching shoulders and pound with ferocity, then she reaches under and tickles my balls ever so lightly and it was a wrap. Busted in that bag, and squeezed her ass just as hard, then with a slight spank we were done.

These women are hot, fit, and know how to please. Was well worth the money spent, $140 total. Bargain in my opinion.

I am like that character in American Pie, the one who came literally before he got it in. I have no shame in saying that, I get overly stimulated easily and just want to let it rip. I am there for my pleasure, not theirs. I like to nut as fast as I can, and then high tail it out of there even faster (pun intended)

I am like that character in American Pie, the one who came literally before he got it in. I have no shame in saying that, I get overly stimulated easily and just want to let it rip. I am there for my pleasure, not theirs. I like to nut as fast as I can, and then high tail it out of there even faster (pun intended)
About 20 years ago I had that problem also. It is no longer a problem. I understand you want out of the madam's house fast but for your times with a civilian, you might need some staying power when the gal needs your little slugger to withstand the heat for a while until she convulses.

They do have various sprays to desensitize the penis so you can work on the gal longer in a variety of positions. Since I am paying for the hour, I like to get my money's worth and for me to climax too early without myself getting my fill of her passionate moans and seeing her body in so many erotic sexual positions would be a disappointment. Some sprays are just a low dose of lidocaine, which slightly numbs sensation on the penis but do not let it get on the gal's vagina because she will be in limbo and never orgasm. Other sprays are herbal and there is also an oil called Indian Oil, all of which can be purchased in Flushing at the herbal stores. (very cheap, under 5 bucks)

There is also an internal formula (about 3 bucks) sold in the Chinese herbal stores called "Jin Suo Gu Jing Wan." It was created for that purpose and also for over-urination, spermatorrhea and leucorrhea. The name Jin Suo Gu Jing Wan (sometimes in English called "Energexin") translates to "Golden Lock Pill." It stabilizes the Kidney yang qi. The herbal mineral ingredients are usually: astragalus seed, Euryale seed, lotus seed, shell, bone, Cherokee rose fruit, cynomorium.

You probably have excess heat in your system that is shooting out semen prematurely without control. The formula will allow you more control and more time to maneuver around her and play your game.

But best to see a good herbalist who can read the pulse and that problem will be history. It is only a minor adjustment in your energy. Not a big deal at all with herbs.

About 20 years ago I had that problem also. It is no longer a problem. I understand you want out of the madam's house fast but for your times with a civilian, you might need some staying power when the gal needs your little slugger to withstand the heat for a while until she convulses.

They do have various sprays to desensitize the penis so you can work on the gal longer in a variety of positions. Since I am paying for the hour, I like to get my money's worth and for me to climax too early without myself getting my fill of her passionate moans and seeing her body in so many erotic sexual positions would be a disappointment. Some sprays are just a low dose of lidocaine, which slightly numbs sensation on the penis but do not let it get on the gal's vagina because she will be in limbo and never orgasm. Other sprays are herbal and there is also an oil called Indian Oil, all of which can be purchased in Flushing at the herbal stores. (very cheap, under 5 bucks)

There is also an internal formula (about 3 bucks) sold in the Chinese herbal stores called "Jin Suo Gu Jing Wan." It was created for that purpose and also for over-urination, spermatorrhea and leucorrhea. The name Jin Suo Gu Jing Wan (sometimes in English called "Energexin") translates to "Golden Lock Pill." It stabilizes the Kidney yang qi. The herbal mineral ingredients are usually: astragalus seed, Euryale seed, lotus seed, shell, bone, Cherokee rose fruit, cynomorium.

You probably have excess heat in your system that is shooting out semen prematurely without control. The formula will allow you more control and more time to maneuver around her and play your game.

But best to see a good herbalist who can read the pulse and that problem will be history. It is only a minor adjustment in your energy. Not a big deal at all with herbs.
Interesting post. I too, often times when I see a pro I take the hour and in that hour I typically only cum once. So I let the girl use that jaw for a good 10-15 mins a few mins of foreplay, and showers in amp Manhattan places take up an additional 10+ mins. I usually fuck for 15-20 mins of intercourse.

I usually like seeing a girl in multiple positions. Sexy faces they put on and moans. I also love fucking non pros ALL night long. So what you recommend is most useful to some.

Appreciate the good info Mugi, thanks!

It's more of me being selfish and wanting to get off and out as fast as I can. I am also full of adrenaline when I am even just entering the front door, even driving there I am getting hyped. Its the notion of getting that "Strange" that I crave.

My approach with non pro's is much different, thankfully for them or I would be a lonely cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.