Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I have not been there in a long, long, long time. I was there with prior management. But just to let you know, she is probably not Japanese. Chinese like to say that to distinguish themselves and it allows them to ask for a higher price because of the plethora or Chinese ladies. They feel that men honor and worship the Japanese geisha image and the art of the trade and professionalism that the name and image conjures.

I once was serviced by a lady who said she was Japanese and in the middle of my massage answered her phone and had a full conversation in Chinese. Japanese and Chinese don't mix well at all. Korean and Chinese, more possibly. Not that it makes a difference, anyway. Chinese and Japanese and Koreans and all women from Southeast Asia have their own qualities of beauty. But it is rare for a Chinese owner (and I don't even want to use the word "mamasan" because that is a Japanese term) to hire any other culture but her own for the mere fact that she loses control and the worker is not confined and obedient by the culture.

But in a highly organized "house" with a more sophisticated "madam" running the program in the city providing international women to appease the tastes of gentlemen from all cultures, they of course will accommodate with a variety of different nationalities.

But this is probably not at that level of sophistication. We have mostly Chinese houses and Korean Houses.

But, I am sure that this place is a cut above the rest.
The next time I visit, or if anyone gets her ask her, cause I am gonna play dumb lol

Camant1997

@deseos - NEVER! Even the "Daily Double" last week, gave each on a Benjamin and was thanked as usual! I honestly cannot recall if I have done the half with Lucy's crew - but always $100 for the hour. Around the Holidays an extra $20 for good measure goes a Longgggg wayyyy...LOL
Do you know if it's a one shot deal for HH or H or a two shot deal?

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW - Wendy
I have thus far in my return to the hobby avoided AMPS for various reasons, but I recently began going through this thread and decided this place looked like it would be worth a try. While I was armed with good intel thanks to this thread, I wasn't sure whether a text or a phone call was appropriate. I drove to Centereach and found a place to park near the "downstairs" location, not knowing which I would be sent to. I decided to text and figured that unlike an independent provider, the MMS wouldn't keep me waiting for a response. As it turns out, I don't think MMS was around and I found myself waiting a bit longer than I would have thought, so I decided to just call. The phone was answered right away and I explained I was the one who texted and that I'm nearby. The English wasn't great but she got the jist and said she would text the address. Seconds later I got a text with the downstairs location and good instructions on parking behind the tattoo parlor and going to the door in the back. Within moments I was there and I saw the red door. The door opened just as I was ringing the bell, so they must have seen me on the cameras.

It wasn't the MMS, but a young girl, short, and kind of plump with large breasts. She led me to a back room and it soon became clear that she was the one I was intended to see. Now, she wasn't unattractive, and in different circumstances I probably would have went with it, but on the way to the room I caught a glimpse of another girl who looked taller and thinner, more like what I was looking for. Also, as we went into the room, another girl, also more what I was looking for started to come out of the room across the hall, saw me and went back in to hide and told the girl I was with to shut our door. So now I know that there are at least 2 other girls in the place who I think are more attractive than the girl I'm with, and they are not busy with anyone else. I tell her that I want to do a half hour, but I ask if I have a choice of who I see. She doesn't understand what I mean by the word choice. It takes a minute or two to try to get her to understand and I feel kind of bad when she says, "you no like me?" I'm trying to tell her it's not that I don't like her but I see there are other girls and I want to choose. (As an aside, back in the 1990's in NYC the standard practice at a Brothel was that you were brought to a room, you sat on the bed, and one-by-one all of the available girls would open the door and introduce themselves, then the handler would come back and you would choose which girl you wanted. I don't know when this BS of just getting whoever they want to give you started.)

So anyway, back to it, I still don't think she fully understands about choosing, but she gets that I want to see someone else, so she says there is a Tina. So I just say, ok, I'll see Tina, figuring she's got to be one of the other two, and I'm good with that. So soon a taller, thinner girl walks in and says "you see me?" I like the way she looks and I agree. Just so there is no confusion, I'm thinking this is Tina and I don't ask, but when everything was over and I was getting ready to leave, I say "so you're Tina, right?' and she says "no, Wendy!" So, it seems this was Wendy, and this is now a review of her.

I give her the 40 house fee and when she leaves I disrobe, and following some advice from this board, I put a 100 tip on the edge of the massage table. She comes in and sees the money, says thank you and takes it and puts it with her phone on the nearby couch. So now we're in business.

She has me lay down for the massage. She comes to the head of the table and lightly rubs my back as I reach forward and feel her bottom. Her skin is very soft and silky. She leans way forward and does some light touching between my own cheeks and teases the boys. This only lasts a short time and she comes around the table to start some real teasing. Pretty soon she reaches under me and I come up on my side, so its time to flip and she goes to her counter and sprays some alcohol on paper towels and comes back and cleans me off. Then she puts a condom on and goes into CBJ. (Another aside, why clean me off with the alcohol if she's not going to BBJ, with a CBJ, she's not actually touching my skin, ah, whatever).

She never actually takes her dress and bra off, but she pulls the bra down so her girls are out, and when I reach to her promised land, she takes off her panties and pulls the dress up so that it is just wrapped around her middle.

The CBJ is excellent and she plays with the boys while going at it. I'm playing with her pussy, but, unlike some others have experienced, she never gets up on the table for DATY. Now that's not always my thing anyway, and perhaps I just don't know the universal sign for "get up here and let me eat you" but based on what I'd read, I was kind of expecting it and was maybe a little disappointed that it didn't just happen. Instead what happened was after a few minutes of a great CBJ she says "you fuck me." OK!!

She lies on the table for mish. I get on top and enter her. As soon as I do, I can't believe how hot her pussy is, and I don't mean sexy hot, I mean it feels like I just put my cock in an oven hot! This was exciting, weird and possibly concerning all at once, but in the end, I really liked it. We start going at it and she's making nice noises and trying to please. The one thing I didn't like is that she almost immediately started to tell me to cum. Hey, we just started and I've got a lot of time left.

The table really isn't wide enough for this position and my knees are half over the edge, so soon I ask to switch to standing mish. She complies and this position is really nice. She looks good. Oddly enough, she has large natural breasts, but when she's on her back they kind of flatten out, but she still looks really good. Her skin is silky everywhere. She lets me suck on her toes, which I love. We go like this for a while, but I know I have to try doggie, so soon we go into standing doggie. When switching I try for a kiss, but am told she doesn't kiss, oh well. Doggie is wonderful, and here she does something I loved. She reaches between her legs and starts playing with the boys and then grabs my cock as its pounding in and out so that she's jerking me off as I fuck her. This has me right on the edge, but I decide I want to be looking at her front, legs and feet when I blow, so I have her switch back to standing mish. Now I just go for it, and as she senses me getting there, she steps up her game with pelvic gyrations and I have an excellent finish.

After, she lays me back on the table and gently removes the bag and gives me an alcohol wipe clean up.

Overall, it was a really good experience, but based on some other posts I've read here, I guess I was expecting something a little bit different. Many of the reviews, including ones of Wendy, seem to indicate that the girl wants you to pleasure her as well, and I didn't seem to get that from her, even though when I got dressed she told me I was very handsome. Perhaps it was because it was my first time, perhaps it was because I didn't initiate DATY, who knows. I do know YMMV. I do think I will visit this place again, and I certainly would see Wendy again. I would also like to see the other girl that was there, who was laying on a couch when I was on my way out. I do feel bad about the first girl, and if there had been no one else, I probably would have enjoyed her. At 140 for a half hour FS, this place is a good deal.

One final note, the room was way too dark, but she said she couldn't adjust the light.

Happy mongering.

I have thus far in my return to the hobby avoided AMPS for various reasons, but I recently began going through this thread and decided this place looked like it would be worth a try. While I was armed with good intel thanks to this thread, I wasn't sure whether a text or a phone call was appropriate. I drove to Centereach and found a place to park near the "downstairs" location, not knowing which I would be sent to. I decided to text and figured that unlike an independent provider, the MMS wouldn't keep me waiting for a response. As it turns out, I don't think MMS was around and I found myself waiting a bit longer than I would have thought, so I decided to just call. The phone was answered right away and I explained I was the one who texted and that I'm nearby. The English wasn't great but she got the jist and said she would text the address. Seconds later I got a text with the downstairs location and good instructions on parking behind the tattoo parlor and going to the door in the back. Within moments I was there and I saw the red door. The door opened just as I was ringing the bell, so they must have seen me on the cameras.

It wasn't the MMS, but a young girl, short, and kind of plump with large breasts. She led me to a back room and it soon became clear that she was the one I was intended to see. Now, she wasn't unattractive, and in different circumstances I probably would have went with it, but on the way to the room I caught a glimpse of another girl who looked taller and thinner, more like what I was looking for. Also, as we went into the room, another girl, also more what I was looking for started to come out of the room across the hall, saw me and went back in to hide and told the girl I was with to shut our door. So now I know that there are at least 2 other girls in the place who I think are more attractive than the girl I'm with, and they are not busy with anyone else. I tell her that I want to do a half hour, but I ask if I have a choice of who I see. She doesn't understand what I mean by the word choice. It takes a minute or two to try to get her to understand and I feel kind of bad when she says, "you no like me?" I'm trying to tell her it's not that I don't like her but I see there are other girls and I want to choose. (As an aside, back in the 1990's in NYC the standard practice at a Brothel was that you were brought to a room, you sat on the bed, and one-by-one all of the available girls would open the door and introduce themselves, then the handler would come back and you would choose which girl you wanted. I don't know when this BS of just getting whoever they want to give you started.)

So anyway, back to it, I still don't think she fully understands about choosing, but she gets that I want to see someone else, so she says there is a Tina. So I just say, ok, I'll see Tina, figuring she's got to be one of the other two, and I'm good with that. So soon a taller, thinner girl walks in and says "you see me?" I like the way she looks and I agree. Just so there is no confusion, I'm thinking this is Tina and I don't ask, but when everything was over and I was getting ready to leave, I say "so you're Tina, right?' and she says "no, Wendy!" So, it seems this was Wendy, and this is now a review of her.

I give her the 40 house fee and when she leaves I disrobe, and following some advice from this board, I put a 100 tip on the edge of the massage table. She comes in and sees the money, says thank you and takes it and puts it with her phone on the nearby couch. So now we're in business.

She has me lay down for the massage. She comes to the head of the table and lightly rubs my back as I reach forward and feel her bottom. Her skin is very soft and silky. She leans way forward and does some light touching between my own cheeks and teases the boys. This only lasts a short time and she comes around the table to start some real teasing. Pretty soon she reaches under me and I come up on my side, so its time to flip and she goes to her counter and sprays some alcohol on paper towels and comes back and cleans me off. Then she puts a condom on and goes into CBJ. (Another aside, why clean me off with the alcohol if she's not going to BBJ, with a CBJ, she's not actually touching my skin, ah, whatever).

She never actually takes her dress and bra off, but she pulls the bra down so her girls are out, and when I reach to her promised land, she takes off her panties and pulls the dress up so that it is just wrapped around her middle.

The CBJ is excellent and she plays with the boys while going at it. I'm playing with her pussy, but, unlike some others have experienced, she never gets up on the table for DATY. Now that's not always my thing anyway, and perhaps I just don't know the universal sign for "get up here and let me eat you" but based on what I'd read, I was kind of expecting it and was maybe a little disappointed that it didn't just happen. Instead what happened was after a few minutes of a great CBJ she says "you fuck me." OK!!

She lies on the table for mish. I get on top and enter her. As soon as I do, I can't believe how hot her pussy is, and I don't mean sexy hot, I mean it feels like I just put my cock in an oven hot! This was exciting, weird and possibly concerning all at once, but in the end, I really liked it. We start going at it and she's making nice noises and trying to please. The one thing I didn't like is that she almost immediately started to tell me to cum. Hey, we just started and I've got a lot of time left.

The table really isn't wide enough for this position and my knees are half over the edge, so soon I ask to switch to standing mish. She complies and this position is really nice. She looks good. Oddly enough, she has large natural breasts, but when she's on her back they kind of flatten out, but she still looks really good. Her skin is silky everywhere. She lets me suck on her toes, which I love. We go like this for a while, but I know I have to try doggie, so soon we go into standing doggie. When switching I try for a kiss, but am told she doesn't kiss, oh well. Doggie is wonderful, and here she does something I loved. She reaches between her legs and starts playing with the boys and then grabs my cock as its pounding in and out so that she's jerking me off as I fuck her. This has me right on the edge, but I decide I want to be looking at her front, legs and feet when I blow, so I have her switch back to standing mish. Now I just go for it, and as she senses me getting there, she steps up her game with pelvic gyrations and I have an excellent finish.

After, she lays me back on the table and gently removes the bag and gives me an alcohol wipe clean up.

Overall, it was a really good experience, but based on some other posts I've read here, I guess I was expecting something a little bit different. Many of the reviews, including ones of Wendy, seem to indicate that the girl wants you to pleasure her as well, and I didn't seem to get that from her, even though when I got dressed she told me I was very handsome. Perhaps it was because it was my first time, perhaps it was because I didn't initiate DATY, who knows. I do know YMMV. I do think I will visit this place again, and I certainly would see Wendy again. I would also like to see the other girl that was there, who was laying on a couch when I was on my way out. I do feel bad about the first girl, and if there had been no one else, I probably would have enjoyed her. At 140 for a half hour FS, this place is a good deal.

One final note, the room was way too dark, but she said she couldn't adjust the light.

Happy mongering.
Great review! Might take another visit for her/then to get comfortable with you. I’m a regular and almost every time get BBBJ and DATY. Give it Time, and sample more of the talent!! Good luck!

(As an aside, back in the 1990's in NYC the standard practice at a Brothel was that you were brought to a room, you sat on the bed, and one-by-one all of the available girls would open the door and introduce themselves, then the handler would come back and you would choose which girl you wanted. I don't know when this BS of just getting whoever they want to give you started.)
Being able to choose is the best part!!

What @Luv2eatya67 said. Generally if a girl thinks she's never gonna see you again, you ain't gonna be riding first class. First time with Wendy was cbj, my second was not.

Any intel on Tiffany?
ask and ye shall receive:

utopia guide review - Tiffany
saw this one a few days ago at the downstairs location. she's new. young-ish, quite possibly in her mid-20's. probably the girl who opened the door for @Lovecraft69 . "Short and kind of plump with large breasts" about sums her up (they're not as large as you expect though, a bit tube socky even - ah, the wonders of corsets). She is Chinese, from Beijing, and easily identifiable a small mole/birthmark on her forehead, pretty much right about where the center of an ash wednesday cross would be. She is rather sweet and kind of cute, though I've been going nuts trying to remember which movie she reminds me of a character in. I almost want to say "Fran" from dodgeball, if Fran were Chinese with better teeth. Anyway!

took the half but got on the table because I did need a massage. Tiffany asked if I wanted oil, which is a question I always appreciate. Massage was your typical mediocre fingertip pushing and kneading, though maybe she just didn't know what to do with legs (I asked for her to focus on mine). After enough of that she got on the table (which I prefer) and did long strokes on my back and butt which was much better. Then for about 5 minutes she did some real nice butt massaging that was weirdly relaxing and erotic at the same time - I thought that was the ST, but then she did proper ST and then I flipped.

Zero discussion of $ at any point which always makes me happy. After a minute of Chinese style HR, she went into a bbbj that was surprisingly good and almost busted me before I was ready - had to stop at the precipice of no return. Calmed down, and was asked if I wanted a cover. I assumed it was to finish cbj, but then she took her bottoms off so obviously not! Standing k9 til the finish and fyi this one is definitely not quiet. My only complaint here would be there was the occasional aroma of well, ass, at least at the start. Can't smell like fresh mountain air all day long...

I'd repeat for bbbj only, otherwise I prefer others there and for me this one was not my cuppa tea. That being said, she's sweet and quite docile so I imagine she's willing to do what you tell her to. Eager to please, even - seems like she's on "trial period" if you will as MMS decides whether to add her to the regular rotation or not. Cheers!

Be safe and have fun!

Happy mongering.
Don't feel bad. When I go ill ask Lucy who's there and she will trot them out for me to pick. They are used to it.
Just don't be rude.

What @Luv2eatya67 said. Generally if a girl thinks she's never gonna see you again, you ain't gonna be riding first class. First time with Wendy was cbj, my second was not.

saw this one a few days ago at the downstairs location. she's new. young-ish, quite possibly in her mid-20's. probably the girl who opened the door for @Lovecraft69 . "Short and kind of plump with large breasts" about sums her up (they're not as large as you expect though, a bit tube socky even - ah, the wonders of corsets). She is Chinese, from Beijing, and easily identifiable a small mole/birthmark on her forehead, pretty much right about where the center of an ash wednesday cross would be. She is rather sweet and kind of cute, though I've been going nuts trying to remember which movie she reminds me of a character in. I almost want to say "Fran" from dodgeball, if Fran were Chinese with better teeth. Anyway!

took the half but got on the table because I did need a massage. Tiffany asked if I wanted oil, which is a question I always appreciate. Massage was your typical mediocre fingertip pushing and kneading, though maybe she just didn't know what to do with legs (I asked for her to focus on mine). After enough of that she got on the table (which I prefer) and did long strokes on my back and butt which was much better. Then for about 5 minutes she did some real nice butt massaging that was weirdly relaxing and erotic at the same time - I thought that was the ST, but then she did proper ST and then I flipped.

Zero discussion of $ at any point which always makes me happy. After a minute of Chinese style HR, she went into a bbbj that was surprisingly good and almost busted me before I was ready - had to stop at the precipice of no return. Calmed down, and was asked if I wanted a cover. I assumed it was to finish cbj, but then she took her bottoms off so obviously not! Standing k9 til the finish and fyi this one is definitely not quiet. My only complaint here would be there was the occasional aroma of well, ass, at least at the start. Can't smell like fresh mountain air all day long...

I'd repeat for bbbj only, otherwise I prefer others there and for me this one was not my cuppa tea. That being said, she's sweet and quite docile so I imagine she's willing to do what you tell her to. Eager to please, even - seems like she's on "trial period" if you will as MMS decides whether to add her to the regular rotation or not. Cheers!

Be safe and have fun!
Great review..but I don't believe you mentioned. Did you ride bareback?

Camant1997

Be safe and have fun!
@deseos great review. As I found out yesterday the choices, I was thinking about trying for Tiffany but I opted for the lovely Linda for my first encounter. Just as advertised. Had fun with her and may be in the top of my list thus far.

On today's episode, I reached for the center.

First time, so I sent a text to see if they were open and to find out the location. Quick and easy responses. Get there, approach the red door. Opened quickly by a lovely lady in a see-through nighty, thong, and lacey bra. We scurry into the room, she steps out and is back before I'm even fully naked. Asks how long, I know my limits (or lack thereof), and opt for the half. The room isn't the cleanest by any means but it has all the amenities including a sink which is a nice feature.

Massage begins, it's decent, I'm not really here for that. My intention is most FS. I don't care how, just craving some FS. She kneels on the bed over my head continuing the massage, I'm roaming and just want to get to the show. I turn around and she catches my cues. She asks if I want everything, we agree to a hundo, she walks out to make some quick prep. Comes back in, cleans me off, puts the cover on and begins with a decent CBJ. She slides of the thong and my hand finds itself between her thighs attempting to digitally reciprocate. She's getting a little moist, asks if I want to fuck her, so I excitedly say yes of course. She lays down for mish. She's got a nice rack, not the finest but I'm not choosey, I just love breasticles. She reaches down and grabs the shaft as I'm going to town, letting out some nice "ooos" and "ahhhs" every once in a while. I finish like a champ in record time, she hops off, cleans me up nicely. I wash up by the sink and that's all she wrote essentially. Also, it was Wendy.

It's what I expected, didn't exceed or fall below expectations. I came with a business attitude and I received the equal treatment. No general complaints from me. I would repeat but since it was my first time and I just wanted to smash and dash I didn't ask who was working. I needed a can opener so I got the Room Essentials not the electric Hamilton Beach that leaves a smooth rim, and it did the job accordingly.

On today's episode, I reached for the center.

First time, so I sent a text to see if they were open and to find out the location. Quick and easy responses. Get there, approach the red door. Opened quickly by a lovely lady in a see-through nighty, thong, and lacey bra. We scurry into the room, she steps out and is back before I'm even fully naked. Asks how long, I know my limits (or lack thereof), and opt for the half. The room isn't the cleanest by any means but it has all the amenities including a sink which is a nice feature.

Massage begins, it's decent, I'm not really here for that. My intention is most FS. I don't care how, just craving some FS. She kneels on the bed over my head continuing the massage, I'm roaming and just want to get to the show. I turn around and she catches my cues. She asks if I want everything, we agree to a hundo, she walks out to make some quick prep. Comes back in, cleans me off, puts the cover on and begins with a decent CBJ. She slides of the thong and my hand finds itself between her thighs attempting to digitally reciprocate. She's getting a little moist, asks if I want to fuck her, so I excitedly say yes of course. She lays down for mish. She's got a nice rack, not the finest but I'm not choosey, I just love breasticles. She reaches down and grabs the shaft as I'm going to town, letting out some nice "ooos" and "ahhhs" every once in a while. I finish like a champ in record time, she hops off, cleans me up nicely. I wash up by the sink and that's all she wrote essentially. Also, it was Wendy.

It's what I expected, didn't exceed or fall below expectations. I came with a business attitude and I received the equal treatment. No general complaints from me. I would repeat but since it was my first time and I just wanted to smash and dash I didn't ask who was working. I needed a can opener so I got the Room Essentials not the electric Hamilton Beach that leaves a smooth rim, and it did the job accordingly.
Nice @Dreamer123 ! Wendy is a great ride! She also LOVES 69 ! Or just plain getting munched on!!

Cool review there, sir @Dreamer123, well done!

Loved the can opener segue - my dirty mind went in all kinds of directions with that one - the words "can, smooth rim, did the job" on UG, have never been uttered so literally! Kudos!

V

Status
Not open for further replies.