Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will go when HSI says its time to go. There facing enterprise corruption, thats almost the same as John Gotti's Rico act. Just not on a federal level. Reduced charges are there best hope, but believe me there making an example of them to other palors.

These providers are DONE! They could only hope that they escape back to China. Cooperating will only get them so far. All accounts they had in US will/will be seized. Their homes have been flipped, any cash stashed is GONE. You won't EVER see them again. If they were smart they have majority of cash stashed back in China, with a trusted ally or associate. It better not be a family member either, otherwise they will be connected and could have any assets seized over here if they have any.

They got sloppy and brazen, the payoffs can only get you the lower level protection. FBI/HS gets involved and its a wrap. Not too mention all the bare backing going on pushed the envelope faster.

Thats a lot of cock sucking and getting dicked down to lose it all. All good things come to an end, fast money, faster demise.

She has been with lucy since ronkonkoma, 5 years ago. Lived in Florida a while before coming here. I can only hope she has what it takes to make it. She is to precious from what I know of her. But thoes are the ones that are sometimes the most dangerous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.