Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found an ad in BP in the massage section about a month ago. They are located on Middle Country Rd. I know, not the best location but the entrance to the parlour is nondescript and in the back of the building. Look for the red door with the amp bell.

Ring the bell the door opens and behind the door is a tall (5’8”?) slim, attractive Asian, named Jessica, in a short pink dress and high heels. She was older, if I had to guess I’d say she was late forties maybe early 50’s. I’d say she was a solid 5 maybe 6. Very friendly English wasn’t great but not too bad. When you enter you are in a large waiting room. In the back there are two large rooms with locks on the door and walls that go up to he ceiling. Very private. 40 hh 60 hr, I took the half and got undressed lay on table and immediately start grabbing her ass. She asks me, “what you want?” I reply, “Everything.” We agree on 100.

She starts with a decent CBJ. No DT uses her hand as she sucks. Tits aren’t that great. They’re a B but and are saggy. I get aroused pretty quick and put her on the massage table. sShe spreads her legs wide open and gave it to her in standing mish. She takes a pounding like a champ. Switch to CG and she starts talking dirty. Might be good acting on her part but she appears to have a shaking orgasm. We switch to standing doggy with some light hair pulling and ass slapping. Then mish and finish in the bag. Quick alcohol clean up and she walks me to the door.

Probably repeat. I asked how many girls are working, she said only two, her and another girl named Sandy. Jessica introduced me to Sandy on way out. She was younger than Jessica. Short and petite probably late 20,s early 30’s.

I tried this place yesterday, had Candy. As bansky said, the pricing was the same. It was just ok, cbj, for a short time. She was all lubed up before we started. A few positions, but for me, I got no chance with a condom. Took it off, she finished me by hand. Constantly looked at the clock.

Tried this place again. I had a great time. Didn't get her name, but did the Genius trick, sitting on the table. When she returned, I pulled her to me. she wouldn't kiss, but I kissed her neck. 40, for the half, 80 for bj no cim. I left happy

Tried this place again. I had a great time. Didn't get her name, but did the Genius trick, sitting on the table. When she returned, I pulled her to me. she wouldn't kiss, but I kissed her neck. 40, for the half, 80 for bj no cim. I left happy
What did the talent look like? Older? Thx

I tried this place out last week. Like bansky said, great parking in back.
I rang the white bell and was let in by a cute little thing in a short dress. She led me to a room and I paid 40 for the half she left and I got undressed and got on the table. As I'm waiting I'm checking out the room. It was clean with fresh paper on the table. The room also had a working sink. Also full walls and a locking door.

In comes a different girl. Black short dress. very thin but attractive. 30-40. Small tits small ass. She said her name was dee dee.
She started with a lame massage mostly around my shoulders from infront of me so I was able to squeeze her ass. She then kneels on the table with her legs around my head so she's squatting over my head.
I start to lift her dress and kiss her thighs.
After a few minutes she gets up and asks me to massage her. I'm like sure is why not. 10 seconds later she's pulling her dress and bra off and gets face down on the table. I started to rub her back and shoulders while she's grabbing at Jr. I worked my way to her ass and thighs and pussy pulling aside her pantys.
I did the smell my finger check to my delight that there wasn't any Oder.
She sat up and said something about money. I pulled 100 out and put it on the sink.

She had me lay on my back while she cleaned my cock and balls with wipes I think.
She then starts to lick my balls and cock bb and asks if I want to taste her.
I ate her like it was my last meal. She was fresh and clean and yummy.
That pussy was one of the smallest I've ever had.

After about five minutes she bags me up and asks me to fuck her. We started in rcg where she's bent foward. and bouncing up and down on jr. I've never done rcg like that. It was good. After a few I flip her onto her back as she spreads her legs.
I pull her to the edge of the table, pinned her legs back and pounded away at that little pussy till I popped.

Nice cleanup. Big hug. water and out the door.

She not really my body type but it was One of my best times at an amp. 140 total.

After the great time I had the week before. I went back Thursday mid day. I was greeted by the momma. Pretty rough looking. She told me that they were busy and asked if I wanted to go to her other place up the road. closer to lake grove.

Off I went. As i pull in I can see the momma waiting for me. Its upstairs of a busy shop. But utr. You would never know that there's an amp there.

Momma brings me into a room and I pay for the half. she kept telling me to enjoy. Lol. The room is clean with the short walls but with a door.

I'm waiting on the table and in walks dee dee from the other place. White dress this time.
Again not much of massage but she's rubbing her tits on my back through her dress. Kinda odd but ok at least she's a good fuck.

She starts to st my ass and reach under to Jr until she feels that I'm ready for action.
She tells me that she's going to get a condom.

She comes back in and asks for money. I gave 100 and she thanked me and got undressed. She cleaned my balls and cock again. And the rest was the same as my previous time wth her. As she's walking me out, momma asked me if I had a good time as dee dee is rubbing my cock. I'll go back to the other place. but not this one unless its dark out. I do want to try a different girl though. Its the variety thing for me.

Dee Dee is a Pro and seems to enjoy her work. Guys that like small Asian girls , will definitely enjoy her. She has a sweet friendly attitude.

Sounds like a good catch. Is this the place that's on the north side of 25, all the way on the left as you face the strip shopping center? I hate to have to ask for the address on the phone; kinda answers that "have you been here before?' question in advance. I found one like that doing some recon, with parking and a door around back.

Sounds like a good catch. Is this the place that's on the north side of 25, all the way on the left as you face the strip shopping center? I hate to have to ask for the address on the phone; kinda answers that "have you been here before?' question in advance. I found one like that doing some recon, with parking and a door around back.
No, that place is Natural Spa, near Aboff's. I never got more then a HJ there. Once is was a great handy, another time the absolute worse Handy ever. This place is east, just past Nicole's.

The place with the parking in the back is on the south side..
Just call and ask her to text address. It worked for me.

This has become my go to place. I like the set up, and really like the mama son. However, today I was disappointed. I had Annie. I took the half, for forty. She doesn't allow kissing, bbj, everything is covered. So she did allow daty, which was enjoyable for both of us. Shorted on time because another monger show up. As I left, another monger was arriving. So I guess, guy #2 was shorted, or, guy #3 got mama. lol

This has become my go to place. I like the set up, and really like the mama son. However, today I was disappointed. I had Annie. I took the half, for forty. She doesn't allow kissing, bbj, everything is covered. So she did allow daty, which was enjoyable for both of us. Shorted on time because another monger show up. As I left, another monger was arriving. So I guess, guy #2 was shorted, or, guy #3 got mama. lol
Have been to their other location up the road?

I texted this morning and asked who was working. Momma text back an hour later and told me lily and another name I don't remember. ( I deleted it). My time window passed so I didn't go.

My worst amp experience ever was here. My own fault really but still. I called ahead (last Saturday) and was told that Cee Cee was in. I hurried over and the old lady that answered the door told me Cee Cee was busy and maybe be 5 mins would I like her to start? I should have left but I said ok.
So twice during a lackluster massage I ask about Cee Cee and am told yeah yeah 5 mins. Finally she says “Flip” and I’m like wtf where is Cee Cee and she leaves only to come back and say she’s going to be another 30mins. I’m frustrated by now and she finished me off. I give her 10 and leave. Will never return. Also learned a lesson that day. Leave when prompted!!

I think I was on the other side of this conversation with Cee Cee. Would not have touched the MS. Just didn’t appeal to me. So Cee Cee was who I received even though I called for an appointment with Dee Dee. One hour is 60 and massage was lackluster. She was a 5-6 as I was dreaming about a beautiful experience I received a novice in every way. Received the full hour but left wanting to go somewhere better. Long Island is tough to get the full experience we all want. Sorry I’m not comfortable telling more of my experience. Just thought it was funny I may have been on the other side of the Cee Cee equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.