Celine CMT 929-508-6009 Valley Stream

I've been seeing this one pop up on the various sites.

Claims to work out of a private home in Valley Stream. One of the ads lists the address so I Googled it and it's pretty much on the border of Queens by Central Ave.

She also has an Instagram account where she has some of the same pictures as her ads but without the face blocked.

Not a bad looking WOC.

Anyone seen her or attempt to contact her.

I've been seeing this one pop up on the various sites.

Claims to work out of a private home in Valley Stream. One of the ads lists the address so I Googled it and it's pretty much on the border of Queens by Central Ave.

She also has an Instagram account where she has some of the same pictures as her ads but without the face blocked.

Not a bad looking WOC.

Anyone seen her or attempt to contact her.
I saw the add too, was interested until I read it was in a private home. Not a scenario I am looking to put myself in. Screams of a getting took scenario by some fancy pants slick bitch and her pimp or bf.

billyS

Reign of Terror
If you Google her number she previously had ads in Melville and in Hudson Valley.

Looks like she sees white men only.

I saw the add too, was interested until I read it was in a private home. Not a scenario I am looking to put myself in. Screams of a getting took scenario by some fancy pants slick bitch and her pimp or bf.
I've been watching this one also and i took the liberty of driving by that house, i didn't like what i saw, its looks like a quiet residential neighborhood and block, but that house was the worst looking house on the block. I didn't like what i saw. Couple of vans in the driveway and windows all blocked from viewing.

I've been watching this one also and i took the liberty of driving by that house, i didn't like what i saw, its looks like a quiet residential neighborhood and block, but that house was the worst looking house on the block. I didn't like what i saw. Couple of vans in the driveway and windows all blocked from viewing.
Roaches come in but they never get out?

Okay boys, cross this one off your lists.
TOFTT.

Saw her a few days ago in Valley Steam.
From the initial call she was a straight up ghetto hustler. I only wanted a SS which she advertises but kept pushing me to upgrade, telling me how much better it would be.

The place was easy to find, not far from Exit 13 of the Southern State.

As previously stated the house is a reck in an otherwise quite well kept block of brick capes.

Inside is when it got weird. Double bolts on the front door. She ushers me into a locked bedroom does the cop test. She seems extremely paranoid. I ask to use the bathroom and she demands I leave the phone and the donation on the table. I tried to negotiate that but it was a no go. Should have bailed.

She walked me to the bathroom and in the way I saw another room with a table.
She actually gave me two different stories on that. She was with me the whole time but when we got back from the bathroom the donation was gone.

The massage despite her claims of being trained was lame and lasted about five minutes despite my mistake of upgrading to the half hour. The whole time she was trying to get me to "upgrade".

At one point she attempted to turn the music up really loud (rap hip-hop shit, not the kind of relaxing music you'd expect from a massage place) but I asked her to turn it down since I wanted to be able to hear what was going on in the house.

Nothing else is included for the $150 and you need to double that just for a HR which I passed on.

She talks a big game, like her regulars are rich white guys who leave envelopes stuffed with cash for her.

But overall it was a bad vibe. I could never really relax and I could tell she couldn't either.
Maybe we just didn't click.
Also she was obviously high, probably weed, but I didn't smell anything so maybe something else.

Okay boys, cross this one off your lists.
TOFTT.

Saw her a few days ago in Valley Steam.
From the initial call she was a straight up ghetto hustler. I only wanted a SS which she advertises but kept pushing me to upgrade, telling me how much better it would be.

The place was easy to find, not far from Exit 13 of the Southern State.

As previously stated the house is a reck in an otherwise quite well kept block of brick capes.

Inside is when it got weird. Double bolts on the front door. She ushers me into a locked bedroom does the cop test. She seems extremely paranoid. I ask to use the bathroom and she demands I leave the phone and the donation on the table. I tried to negotiate that but it was a no go. Should have bailed.

She walked me to the bathroom and in the way I saw another room with a table.
She actually gave me two different stories on that. She was with me the whole time but when we got back from the bathroom the donation was gone.

The massage despite her claims of being trained was lame and lasted about five minutes despite my mistake of upgrading to the half hour. The whole time she was trying to get me to "upgrade".

At one point she attempted to turn the music up really loud (rap hip-hop shit, not the kind of relaxing music you'd expect from a massage place) but I asked her to turn it down since I wanted to be able to hear what was going on in the house.

Nothing else is included for the $150 and you need to double that just for a HR which I passed on.

She talks a big game, like her regulars are rich white guys who leave envelopes stuffed with cash for her.

But overall it was a bad vibe. I could never really relax and I could tell she couldn't either.
Maybe we just didn't click.
Also she was obviously high, probably weed, but I didn't smell anything so maybe something else.
You left your phone in the room?

You left your phone in the room?
Yeah real bad mistake but it didn't come back to bite me.

I think what convinced me to do it was that my overall impression, based on 40 years of mongering experience was that she was actually more afraid of me, that I was a cop, then I was of getting jacked by a hood rat.

I've been in those situations and have left immediately. Usually the ones who are setting you up are more confident because they know they have muscle backup.
She might of had another female in the house.

I just didn't like the whole vibe. I think she has potential but she needs to relax and know her place.

She did confirm she worked for Jessica at some point.

But like with the Oceanside AMPS I reviewed that were always busy, but no one else reviewed them, I'm sure someone else here must have seen her here or in Bohemia or at Jessica's

Absolutely correct.
Visited Celine on 109 in the medical building about a year ago where she wore baggy sweatpants that never came off. Although her massage skills were admittedly excellent, but then, and I quote “I dont take no clothes off for less than 300.” Ergo, I blueballed it back to Nassau.

The ghetto house in Valley Stream is obviously a rental in a nice neighborhood, which she shares with Star, another hustler, who advertises as fetish and bdsm on occasion; but if she’s a dominatrix, then I’m a French ballerina.

Both ladies disappointing in service, ok in looks. They are each working on perfecting the art of the hustle, albeit now in Valley Stream.

Absolutely correct.
Visited Celine on 109 in the medical building about a year ago where she wore baggy sweatpants that never came off. Although her massage skills were admittedly excellent, but then, and I quote “I dont take no clothes off for less than 300.” Ergo, I blueballed it back to Nassau.

The ghetto house in Valley Stream is obviously a rental in a nice neighborhood, which she shares with Star, another hustler, who advertises as fetish and bdsm on occasion; but if she’s a dominatrix, then I’m a French ballerina.

Both ladies disappointing in service, ok in looks. They are each working on perfecting the art of the hustle, albeit now in Valley Stream.
What does Star look like and did you see her at the house in Valley Steam?

I think if Celine were realistic and just fucked at the same rates of say LMP girls she would do very well.

But her constant upsell and unrealistic vision of herself kills any chance of repeat business.
I really doubt there are rich guys giving her envelopes stuffed with cash unless they really like skinny black girls with no tits and ass who mumble their words and are very paranoid.

That said, raw cowgirl with her would be hot if it were preceded by a slow bbj and she let you finger her during the bbbj.

Short of that most anything else will not get a repeat visit from me.