Ceecee 516-995-6388 young Latina Suffolk

So I was in the mood yesterday after work. I didn’t know what I was really in the mood for. And then I found ceecee’s ad . It said Huntington. But when I contacted her , she said she was in Lindenhurst. But that really wasn’t the case either, more like West Babylon.

I said I was just in the mood for a CBJ. I was feeling lazy, all I had on me was 80. I didn’t feel like hitting the atm. So I threw out “is 80 ok?” And she said sure.

Weird area. Located near great east neck rd by the railroad tracks. Lots of dead ends. I parked where she said and she came out from further down the block. Medium build, Latina (maybe mixed), hair in cornrows . She hops in, very pleasant. Young, very cute smile. We parked on a desolate dead end. I pull my shorts down and she immediately goes to work. She skipped right past the cover and went straight bbbj. I couldn’t even get the words out. She’s really fucking good. She maneuvered her ass to give me all access. Fingered both her pussy and ass. She got me off in like 5 minutes and swallowed every drop.

She saw the money on the console. “Is this for me?” She replied. I drove her back to her spot. And she hopped out and told me to have a nice day.

My thought is that she’s all about money money money. If you paid her well, she would be open to anything. She would be your slutty little cum dumpster.

Face 7-8 very cute
Body 7-8 nice legs little bit of a tummy but I don’t mind.
Service 9 (going coverless scares me a little bit but she was awesome)
Price 10
Overall 9

you’re welcome……..