Caution stay clear 470-205-1026

So I've been looking for something other than the typical Asian scene in Manhattan, come across this gorgeous Latina goes by Bhadbunny, had a conversation with her seemed legit, but wanted a 50% deposit so at the time I wasn't comfortable doing that so I didn't.

Few days go by still can't seem to find anything different so I contact again, agree to the 50% deposit in which she requests in Sephora gift card, ok what ever works. I send it hoping to meet up, nope. She goes on about oh I can't use it because it's the full deposit amount I wanted it split in 100 increments. That's a totally reasonable expectation if she had specified that to me from the start.

I'm sitting in my office talking to her for over an hour to make her understand that I'm already out the money, she accepted the gift card, she goes on about how it's for her mother and sends me a picture of an old lady in a hospital bed. At this point it's just screaming red flags so I tell her, I don't think I can meet anymore and I'm just going to caution everyone else to do the same. Of course now she changes her tune and wants to meet. I'm dumb enough to go against my better judgement to do the deposit thing once, but I'm not that dumb to want to meet up now.

Absolute insanity today, now I'm out some money hope to save you guys the heartache I'll probably just hit up a regular spot.

Careful hunting.

The only money I even lend to family and friends is money I do not expect to ever see again so if that's my position on family and friends a provider is just going to suck you dry repeatedly and not the sucking you think as the red flags were there before you noticed unfortunately. This is a good heads up though we all need to continue to keep aware of so thanks!

i am confused. why agree to any upfront monies. i understand the provider wants to make sure you show up. if you blow off the session than let her block you in the future. there are providers that flake on us all the time.
heck, i dont even give a deposit for a rental car.
deposits are great for securing an appliance from pc rrichards or a car.

@rufusrufus This is what happens when you're thinking with your second head and feeling desperate. It's easy to point out how silly his decisions were, but I know from when I was younger that when the craving comes, you do stupid shit. Key is to not repeat those mistakes. One of the biggest reasons I do spas instead of random indys is because I know how iffy the indys are...especially if they are traveling around.

i am confused. why agree to any upfront monies. i understand the provider wants to make sure you show up. if you blow off the session than let her block you in the future. there are providers that flake on us all the time.
heck, i dont even give a deposit for a rental car.
deposits are great for securing an appliance from pc rrichards or a car.

This was my gut feeling, should have just listened to it. Unfortunately I had a lapse in my better judgement and had hope for something other than the normal. You live and learn. I'd rather be burned like this than going up to meet and something worse happening.

Thanks for the feedback.