Caught in the act

I always meant to get a burner and I never did stupid on my part but I really can’t complain now the weight that came off my shoulder from her finding out and accepting my lifestyle is unbelievable. And for others asking I have version and as stated in a few comments you can see the numbers you’ve texted or called so all she did was google a few of them when she was suspicious of me a few nights found the providers profiles through a few websites and figured out what I was doing. She had known for at least 2 months before even mentioning it to me because she didn’t want to upset me by knowing that I’m in to trans women. It’s a sore subject as most of the people who see these providers already know so I appreciate her in every way I can imagine
I went thru almost the same shit years ago, my so found out what i was doing and went thru all the suspicious#s so i learned my lesson lol.

A few weeks ago I had the itch to go see a provider a normal thing for me every few weeks or so. Set up a meet as per usual only I had been a little more careful in more recent months because my s/o had suspicions I was cheating on her so I was trying to plan everything so it would be quick and easy to play off if I had gotten caught. (I try and go while I’m on my way somewhere to make it look less suspicious). So I went to the hotel did the deed and when I was leaving my s/o was blowing up my phone non stop. I got to my car and started making my way to work as to not raise suspicion in case I was being tracked (another fear of mine)

So as I start heading to work I pick up the phone to start talking to her and her first words were calm and almost comforting she said “I know what you’re doing and who you’re doing it with” instant denial kicks in until she told me she’s seen texts and phone calls on my phone bill that she researched and saw who I was with. Immediately I panic thinking that our relationship is done and now people are going to find out what kind of providers I see regularly.

Up to this point not a single person in my life has any clue of this hobby of mine I’ve kept this secret to myself for years in fear of what people might say about me or how they’d act different knowing I do what I do. And to my complete surprise my S/O has NO intention of leaving me and after some long conversations she completely understands AND SUPPORTS my hobby and even has been curious herself about being with a trans woman I couldn’t believe it I still can’t. The fact that I never ever thought someone would accept me for what I do and who I do it with was a weight I carried for years. But now I feel as if I have a brand new lease in life and also have a partner in crime to do it with! Sorry for the lengthy post but it’s been a crazy few weeks
I don’t know. My take on everything is a little different. As for your wife supporting and wanting to be in the game with you….?.? If you’re cool with it , good for you. But I’m not to sure I would be that happy myself.

The whole basis of my mongering is to get away from it all. And also for the thrill of walking into the unknown… The possibility of getting busted. It keeps me on edge.

It’s extremely rare that I see a provider twice. There are exceptions. Tessa, DDD Vanessa, Laurenn Taylor, Super (all of them disappeared). But it’s the thrill of walking into total mystery that feeds my urges. Even if it’s a shit show and I walk out, I still got my urges fulfilled (I can spank off whenever NBD). Don’t get me wrong. Girls like Sophia Belle and Jada are super hot. And I had an Awesome Time!! But it’s not thrilling the second time around. I already know what I’m walking into. Meeting up with that one TS (TS Julie) was a thrill!! Never did that before. And she was hotter than 95% of all the regular providers out there. But once it was over, I scratched it of my list. Been there done that.

So if my wife busted me (TS or Regular provider) and said she wants in , I wouldn’t be happy about it. I’d feel obligated!! I can see it now. She would be doing research on all of them!! Telling me who to call!! WTF!! At that point, I think I would just divorce her. Seriously! The whole reasoning was to get away from it all. To satisfy the daredevil inside of me. And Now I have to drag my wife along with me…..?

No way.

I don’t know. My take on everything is a little different. As for your wife supporting and wanting to be in the game with you….?.? If you’re cool with it , good for you. But I’m not to sure I would be that happy myself.

The whole basis of my mongering is to get away from it all. And also for the thrill of walking into the unknown… The possibility of getting busted. It keeps me on edge.

It’s extremely rare that I see a provider twice. There are exceptions. Tessa, DDD Vanessa, Laurenn Taylor, Super (all of them disappeared). But it’s the thrill of walking into total mystery that feeds my urges. Even if it’s a shit show and I walk out, I still got my urges fulfilled (I can spank off whenever NBD). Don’t get me wrong. Girls like Sophia Belle and Jada are super hot. And I had an Awesome Time!! But it’s not thrilling the second time around. I already know what I’m walking into. Meeting up with that one TS (TS Julie) was a thrill!! Never did that before. And she was hotter than 95% of all the regular providers out there. But once it was over, I scratched it of my list. Been there done that.

So if my wife busted me (TS or Regular provider) and said she wants in , I wouldn’t be happy about it. I’d feel obligated!! I can see it now. She would be doing research on all of them!! Telling me who to call!! WTF!! At that point, I think I would just divorce her. Seriously! The whole reasoning was to get away from it all. To satisfy the daredevil inside of me. And Now I have to drag my wife along with me…..?

No way.
Your piece makes perfect sense. I get it 100%, and concur.

Actually, more intensity goes into the plan for pulling it off, than actually pulling it off. It is a great adventure, no less than a modern "Lewis and Clark Expedition", "Davy Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier", Daniel Boone, exposing himself to the dangers of the unexplored wilds of early America, hostile Indians and wild hungry animals.

In our pitiful adventure, all dangers can be avoided by whacking off or going to an already conquered safe pussy or simply rolling over and giving it to your SO if you have one, in the safe comfort of your own home. But, that only satisfies the craving for "sex," and not "adventure."

In fact "If they legalize prostitution, I probably would quit."

We can put that quote in the "How do you guys stop?" thread.

Good point.

My SO knows that I must be active on the outside, because we don't have sex. But, we both act like I am a monk. And, it must be kept that way. I act like I wouldn't dare do such a thing. And, that discreetness somehow shows respect, that I respect her, because she no longer wants sex, but I show her love in every other possible way. She knows that the biological process in me might have to be expressed in some way, but she divorced herself from that aspect of my life years ago.

She comes from a culture that a wife performs sex mostly to satisfy a husband's needs. And, although a woman might find it pleasurable at times: children, family, home, education, food, clothing, cars, investments, money, reputation, friends, singing, dancing and happiness are far more important.

I also can allow my sex drive to remain dormant for a pretty good duration when family matters need my intense focus to rectify and require my physical presence to be anchored to the home. I spring into action with the outside world only when the family and home are absolutely satisfied. I need a very clear head when performing mongering, or it loses meaning and satisfation. It is not merely a release, but a concentrated ritual that must be done with precision, lest it be rendered useless.

And, for her, in her culture, growing up, whores are something that every husband sneaks away and does very discreetly, but it is deeply submerged and never flaunted. Like using the toilet, you do it and it needs to be done, but you never discuss anything about it. Why would you?

I stay away from girlfriends. A relationship was starting and it was nice but I had to kill it. We really matched well, especially sexually; really my type. I could see it obliterating most of the whores. A fun woman who was starved sex in her marriage and is ready to explode but very wary of men but finds a kindred spirit in me. Hard to resist.

But, even if I could get away with it, that split devotion between wife and girlfriend is exhausting, mentally and emotionally grueling. So, that girl believes that I found another girl, but constantly calls me to see what went wrong. If my SO found that I had a girlfriend, that would break her heart. If I break her heart, I don't think that I could bear the backdraft of that. Especially because she is generous enough to throw in the whores as a freebie. IMHO, that would just be intolerable greed on my part.

My SO is like "Marge Simpson," a housewife by trade, an incessant cleaner, non-stop, never ending. In the middle of watching TV, she will spring up and start vacuuming, sewing this or that, cleaning the remote control with alcohol, dusting, cleans my car, inside and out, rearranges, buys organizers of every imaginable type. Constantly, out with the old; in with the new.

So, I left my knapsack at home by mistake with my wallet and condoms in my wallet, secret compartments with monger rolls of cash both in the wallet and in the knapsack. I knew that it was trouble for me because when she sees a knapsack, that will have to be ripped apart apart, cleaned, dried, mended and rearranged before I return home.

She got to it, cleaned it inside and out, saw the different wads of 100's, combined them, rearranged my condoms, made my dinner, gave me a hug AND NEVER SAID A WORD!!!

An angry boyfriend/husband called my house because he found my number amidst his girl's belongings (back in the days before cell phones) and believed that I was doing her. My SO told him that that was an impossiblity because her husband is "IMPOTENT." The guy never called back.
long time ago, i made the mistake of falling for a provider. mixed business with pleasure. difficult balancing a GF and a live-in SO. got away with it for 2+ years. downfall came when her ex began stalking her and following me. sent letters and pictures to my SO. it took years for any level of trust to build up. left the provider/GF and vowed never get emotionally involved. they serve a purpose. load, aim shoot. go home. at that time and 20 years later i believe she and her ex worked together. hoped that my SO would throw me out and i would stay with her and make her legal.

No way.
I used to monger for the thrill (getting robbed stabbed jumped etc.) I grew out of that a while ago I still ts providers cause I want to I’m into it I only get it a secret in fear of judgment/embarrassment socially. My so and I aren’t married or engaged just an ltr at this point no joint assists so I’m not concerned. We are open 3 ways etc. so this is just another thing we can do together I didn’t keep it from her cause it was “my thing” or anything like that so for me it’s another experience to have together and she doesn’t care if still go on my own

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
It’s extremely rare that I see a provider twice.

Don’t get me wrong. Girls like Sophia Belle and Jada are super hot. And I had an Awesome Time!! But it’s not thrilling the second time around. I already know what I’m walking into.
If you could just elaborate on that, please. Also what is it that you would be looking to be different each time?

I strive to not disappoint and I strive to keep things from feeling routine. So any thing you can elaborate on is appreciated.

XOXO
~Sophia

If you could just elaborate on that, please. Also what is it that you would be looking to be different each time?

I strive to not disappoint and I strive to keep things from feeling routine. So any thing you can elaborate on is appreciated.

XOXO
~Sophia
To Elaborate,

Going to a provider for the first time gives a sense of uncertainty. I don’t know what I’m walking into . Am I getting busted? Am I gonna be disappointed? There’s a thrill there. A sense of Anxiety. Heart beats a little faster walking through that threshold and then eases when I’m greeted by a hot babe.

After the first time, I know what I’m walking into. In your case, I’d be walking into a super cute voluptuous southern girl whose a total freak in bed….