Cassie. 631-746-1720 - young white druggie Suffolk. New# 631-538-7543

well i tried to be safe beside eating her and letting her blow a bit so i could blast in her mouth. very tempting to fuck that tight pussy raw but id never do that.
While you was tasting her arbys #2 with cheese did you notice any discharge or her creaming an unusual color? Go get checked out so you don't have a mouth bacteria infection. You don't know who was her up her "crack" before you within past 24 hours prior to your visit.

After months of trying i finally got to see this one... so many tries didnt think it would happen but it did.
Went to the same address ive gone to before in centereach and things got a little weird, she told me to wait til i see her come out then i see her come out with someone else and its another girl but not good looking and bigger, so i said to myself fuck this and left then she told me to come in the house so i came all that way so went back and went in, had a bad feeling about it.

so i finally see her, shes a bit jittery but almost like if someone had alot of coffee im sure its from something else but not too crazy, didnt look as rough as i thought and shorter than i thought she may appear tall in some pics. just marks on her face and slight bruises on her body but nothing horrible, just love her body how her ass seems to stick out makes it look bigger than it is.

we go up to her room and she tells me how good i look to her and she started looking for something so i started taking her pants off and playing with her and fingering her and she loved it whats great with her theres no attitude like with almost any other girl and just about anything goes. finally had enough of waiting for her and told her to get on the bed started sucking her tits then went to kiss her and i did but right away she got up to look for something not sure if she didnt want to kiss or if it was just bad timing. she found a condom and layed it down then had her lay back so i could eat her and everything was very clean, she was going the nuts the entire time licking herself like her legs and whatever she could reach so i was hard to tell if i made her cum or if she was cumming over and over cuz she was going crazy the whole time.

she said she likes doggy but i was having a bit of trouble getting hard some reason so licked her more and i got hard enough put condom on and went in her everything felt great, stuck my thumb in her ass too she loved that. only thing is the bed kinda sucks and is very small so positioning was a little off, i was lasting a while ... longer than i thought so to make this more fun i told her i wanted to cum in her mouth and she got excited, asked her if she would like that and she said yea. so i took the condom off and had her suck which felt amazing i think better than the pussy and soon after i was blasting in her mouth ... i saw it running down her chin told her to swallow and i believe she swallowed it all. then i got dressed and she walked me out didnt see her spit it anywhere so pretty sure she swallowed.

seems nice and friendly enough but these girls all have alot of problems, set up was so hard. it was fun but im not really sure if id repeat maybe if noone else is around and im bored. oh and ill put this here because i dont feel like editing ... thing she was looking for was a pipe... she was smoking crack the whole time i was eating and fuckin her.
One of the wisest among us (one might even call him a .... genius) once said something along the lines of "don't ever commit two crimes at the same time" and that's one that I always stick by. I would dip so fast you would mistake me for Usain Bolt if someone whipped out crank or crack during a session

The revival find of the other Cassie led me to think of this one. Its been crickets about her for sometime, she led a very rough lifestyle and the ads were constant but seemed to have stopped. I assume the overdose grim reaper got her but if not anyone seen her as of late?

The revival find of the other Cassie led me to think of this one. Its been crickets about her for sometime, she led a very rough lifestyle and the ads were constant but seemed to have stopped. I assume the overdose grim reaper got her but if not anyone seen her as of late?
Or perhaps she is a guest of the county or the state? Then again does anyone become a guest of the county or state anymore (unless a violent crime)?