Cassie. 631-746-1720 - young white druggie Suffolk. New# 631-538-7543

Seen this one posting for some time now. Was local and nothing else available. Set up in Medford Comfort inn. Rates listed 80, 120, 170 gfe whatever that means. Showed up, told to wait in shower. Couldn't turn up any other options but after 20 minutes bailed.

Could be a time waster. Or fake.

Putting it out there.

Texted with her and she was very open minded and would do whatever you ask. Then she called me and I spoke with her on the phone. I heard other people talking in the background and asked if she was alone. She insisted she was. She Seemed coherent and nice and I asked her for a recent pic. She sent a selfie which matches the looks of her pics in ads BUT there was a fully loaded syringe next to her on the furniture and track marks on arm. I bailed after that.

LOL missed some punctuation in there Billy. Yeah you know the baloney story. Could be double booked who knows. She later said she forgot about me. Maybe just whacked out on some good stuff...

Saw an ad for Cassie so I shot her a text over the weekend and she never responded. I try again a few days later and get a text back pretty quickly, we set up an incall, short stay was 120 + another 100 for bbfs but I asked if 200 total would work and she agreed. I drive to her incall location and text her that I'm there, 5 minutes later I get the room number and I'm in.

Appearance: 4/10 (if she cleans up 8/10)

Her body is honestly nice looking and she's a cute young white girl, probably mid 20s with a thin frame, a nice small but shapely ass, a cup titties with perky nips and a freshly shaven pink pussy and a long mane of wavy black hair. Sounds great, right? Well... This girl is using, not too uncommon sadly but she's got what looks like some sores on her arms and legs and had a crackpipe on the bed when I walked in. She was a bit jittery when I met her, probably had just hit some meth or crack before letting me in.

Service (meeting up): 1/10

So when I get in we make sure we're both on the same page as far as our plans go, I get out the donation and I'm ready to go. Cassie tells me she has to use the bathroom and puts on some loud music and hops into the bathroom and closes the door. Now at this point I'm on high alert, usually when a girl creates an environment where I can't hear what she's doing and I can't see her, that's bad news bears so rather than wait and find out I peace on out of there and get back to my car. Cassie shoots me a text asking where I went and I explained to her my unease at what happened and that if she wanted to see me we'd have to do a cardate instead as I don't feel safe returning to her room. She agrees and meets me in my car in the middle of the parkinglot. She gets in, we drive around looking for a spot but can't seem to find one anywhere close to her incall location and eventually I'm about to just say fuck it we'll try again another time and just cut my losses but she insists on following through on her end, she seemed genuine so against my better judgment I said sure let's head back to the hotel and give it another shot, she says okay "but I have to tell my friends to get out of the room first". Now I'm in the car like "uhhhh what friends?" and it turns out she's traveling around with two guys an older 40s ish white guy and a 20something hispanic guy, idk if they're her pimps or her dealer or friends or boyfriends or what but it seemed sketchy as hell to me. She explains to me that they'll leave the room and go for a drive while she does her thing as that's their arrangement for sharing the cost of the room. We wait in my car, see them both walk out get in a dark gray sedan and drive away. She assures me it's safe and they won't be back until she texts them saying its okay and I agree to go inside with her.

For those who are still reading she was being genuine and is just a complete dumbass that isn't aware of how incredibly fucking sketchy her whole set up is with those two clowns.

Service (sex): 9/10

As far as the actual session was concerned once we finally got down to it everything was great. We start things off with an incredible bbbj, her technique is superb, deep throat game is on point, no gagging, no teeth and she's fine with some light face fucking; up there with some of the best around here, seriously. While's she's sucking me off I have her sit on my face for some daty 69 as I love making these little sluts cum before I fuck them, and sure enough after a few minutes I get her there. I know she's using but I take PrEP so I'm not really concerned about catching anything serious and so I have her slide me into her impeccably tight and sopping wet bare pussy for some reverse cowgirl. She's damn good at riding and even squeezes her pussy around my cock while sliding up and down it. I ask if I can bust inside her and she says "you better baby"; who am I to deny such a request? Fantastic fuck.

Price: 8/10

There's some damn fine looking girls on the Island serving up bare pussy at outrageously low prices right now and while Cassie might be charging more than some others, 200 to creampie a young and skinny white girl is still a steal as far as I'm concerned. You can technically do a little better for your buck elsewhere but if you can actually see her without any hassle I'd say she's well worth the price of admission.

She sounds like just my type minus the negatives you listed. The experience ive had with ones who are using is that they really dont care about customer satisfaction, But she really seems to.. Just one question about that prep stuff... I know it decreases the chances of catching HIV but does it prevent or lessen the chances of getting herpes ?

She sounds amazing, minus the sores, drug use, BBFS, and the sausage she rolls with.

How/where was/is the location?
She changes location frequently so just message her if you want to meet up. If you live in the area you should be familiar with the usual spots the girls stay in.

She sounds like just my type minus the negatives you listed. The experience ive had with ones who are using is that they really dont care about customer satisfaction, But she really seems to.. Just one question about that prep stuff... I know it decreases the chances of catching HIV but does it prevent or lessen the chances of getting herpes ?
You can google answers to those kinds of questions or you can ask your doctor.

Saw an ad for Cassie so I shot her a text over the weekend and she never responded. I try again a few days later and get a text back pretty quickly, we set up an incall, short stay was 120 + another 100 for bbfs but I asked if 200 total would work and she agreed. I drive to her incall location and text her that I'm there, 5 minutes later I get the room number and I'm in.

Appearance: 4/10 (if she cleans up 8/10)

Her body is honestly nice looking and she's a cute young white girl, probably mid 20s with a thin frame, a nice small but shapely ass, a cup titties with perky nips and a freshly shaven pink pussy and a long mane of wavy black hair. Sounds great, right? Well... This girl is using, not too uncommon sadly but she's got what looks like some sores on her arms and legs and had a crackpipe on the bed when I walked in. She was a bit jittery when I met her, probably had just hit some meth or crack before letting me in.

Service (meeting up): 1/10

So when I get in we make sure we're both on the same page as far as our plans go, I get out the donation and I'm ready to go. Cassie tells me she has to use the bathroom and puts on some loud music and hops into the bathroom and closes the door. Now at this point I'm on high alert, usually when a girl creates an environment where I can't hear what she's doing and I can't see her, that's bad news bears so rather than wait and find out I peace on out of there and get back to my car. Cassie shoots me a text asking where I went and I explained to her my unease at what happened and that if she wanted to see me we'd have to do a cardate instead as I don't feel safe returning to her room. She agrees and meets me in my car in the middle of the parkinglot. She gets in, we drive around looking for a spot but can't seem to find one anywhere close to her incall location and eventually I'm about to just say fuck it we'll try again another time and just cut my losses but she insists on following through on her end, she seemed genuine so against my better judgment I said sure let's head back to the hotel and give it another shot, she says okay "but I have to tell my friends to get out of the room first". Now I'm in the car like "uhhhh what friends?" and it turns out she's traveling around with two guys an older 40s ish white guy and a 20something hispanic guy, idk if they're her pimps or her dealer or friends or boyfriends or what but it seemed sketchy as hell to me. She explains to me that they'll leave the room and go for a drive while she does her thing as that's their arrangement for sharing the cost of the room. We wait in my car, see them both walk out get in a dark gray sedan and drive away. She assures me it's safe and they won't be back until she texts them saying its okay and I agree to go inside with her.

For those who are still reading she was being genuine and is just a complete dumbass that isn't aware of how incredibly fucking sketchy her whole set up is with those two clowns.

Service (sex): 9/10

As far as the actual session was concerned once we finally got down to it everything was great. We start things off with an incredible bbbj, her technique is superb, deep throat game is on point, no gagging, no teeth and she's fine with some light face fucking; up there with some of the best around here, seriously. While's she's sucking me off I have her sit on my face for some daty 69 as I love making these little sluts cum before I fuck them, and sure enough after a few minutes I get her there. I know she's using but I take PrEP so I'm not really concerned about catching anything serious and so I have her slide me into her impeccably tight and sopping wet bare pussy for some reverse cowgirl. She's damn good at riding and even squeezes her pussy around my cock while sliding up and down it. I ask if I can bust inside her and she says "you better baby"; who am I to deny such a request? Fantastic fuck.

Price: 8/10

There's some damn fine looking girls on the Island serving up bare pussy at outrageously low prices right now and while Cassie might be charging more than some others, 200 to creampie a young and skinny white girl is still a steal as far as I'm concerned. You can technically do a little better for your buck elsewhere but if you can actually see her without any hassle I'd say she's well worth the price of admission.
Seems like the guys can easily be a huge turnoff for many guys and I wonder if that kills her business. As you said it sure would seem sketchy and for security reasons a lot of guys would run out of there.

Seems most of the girls who do BBFS/creampie are all out in Suffolk county. Would sure like to find one in Nassau who could be somewhat trust worthy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Seems like the guys can easily be a huge turnoff for many guys and I wonder if that kills her business. As you said it sure would seem sketchy and for security reasons a lot of guys would run out of there.

Seems most of the girls who do BBFS/creampie are all out in Suffolk county. Would sure like to find one in Nassau who could be somewhat trust worthy.
You are assuming Suffolk but as I reread the thread I don't see @SirFunchalot narrow down the location.
Only mentions that she moves around a lot.

Perhaps @SirFunchalot would care to at least tell us the county she moves around in?

You are assuming Suffolk but as I reread the thread I don't see @SirFunchalot narrow down the location.
Only mentions that she moves around a lot.

Perhaps @SirFunchalot would care to at least tell us the county she moves around in?
I've seen her twice, once in central suffolk, another time basically bordering nassau. She doesn't really remain stationary so if anyone's interested in seeing her I suggest simply shooting her a message as I honestly have no fucking clue where she's going to be.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I've seen her twice, once in central suffolk, another time basically bordering nassau. She doesn't really remain stationary so if anyone's interested in seeing her I suggest simply shooting her a message as I honestly have no fucking clue where she's going to be.
Fair enough.

1720 works, but curious where the first 2 #s came from. Thread only a month old, and those numbers have been used by latina/ woc for longer than that.so, "agency", pimps running several girls? Don't know; only the person who put the title up can explain.

In any event, I tried the 1720 # and got 120 for SS. When asked about cim I got 100 additional. So, 220 for a SS com. No thanks.

billyS

Reign of Terror
1720 works, but curious where the first 2 #s came from. Thread only a month old, and those numbers have been used by latina/ woc for longer than that.so, "agency", pimps running several girls? Don't know; only the person who put the title up can explain.

In any event, I tried the 1720 # and got 120 for SS. When asked about cim I got 100 additional. So, 220 for a SS com. No thanks.
I think the other two numbers came when the threads were merged.
I'll remove them.

Ok Billy--

I had seen another provider UTR earlier and I was thinking about the great BBBJ review of Cassie while I was fucking the UTR girl.
I finally got a return text from Cassie about 7:30 in the evening. She gave me directions to a hotel on Nesconset highway in Centereach.
I got to the parking lot and texted i was there she said 2 minutes which wound up to be 13 minutes.
I texted her and asked that no one be in the bathroom. Her texts were well written no misspelling with good grammar.
Got the room number.
When i got to the floor there were 2 skeevy looking guys at her door speaking loudly. I continued down the hall and hoped they were leaving.

I wound up in the stairway at the end of the hall looking through the window in the door. They left after in about 5 minutes. I waited a bit more to make sure they were gone.

I walked back down the hall and tapped on the door. she opened the door and as soon as I entered she closed the flip lock on the door and there was no one in the bathroom. I was happy about that. The room was a total shit show. I went into the bathroom to take a leak. they was a lot of stuff floating in the toilet-looked like vomit. I tried to flush but it was jammed. On the vanity was a jumble of things , a crack pipe and a hypodermic needle. If i had any level of intelligence I should have bailed--lack of blood supply.

The room was a disaster area. She seemed to be eating out of the ice bucket. I told her she shouldn't eat out of that as some people pee in it. She thanked me for that. I asked was she smoking crack and doing meth. She said she was only smoking crack.
She asked if I minded if she took a hit. I said knock yourself out.

Ok, the important stuff. She is crack skinny with messed up long black hair and some blotches on her skin. She was lucid before and after the crack and seemed to be a nice person just totally fucked up. We discussed money 160 for the 1/2 and 100 for bare. I went for the total. She asked for money up front, I said I have it she said OK. However she seemed concerned so I paid her.

I sat on the edge of the bed and she threw down a pillow got on her knees and started blowing me. It was nice a she had great eye contact. Her BBBJ was about an *8 on my scale ,deep throat lots of spit , no ball play and just up and down motion no swirling with the tongue, no playing with just the head, or anything to raise the score. It was very good but not incredible.

I could have CIM but i decided to see what her pussy felt like. she got on top in CG. she was quite nice and tight and had good vertical motion. However it was not ACG where she was airborne with only my dick touching her. When she came down she hit my body. That is perfectly fine but I like the ACG version. She had mostly vertical motion no tilting or sliding forward and back. It was again about 7-8 .
I decided I had enough as the longer I stayed the more skived I felt. I just CIP. She cleaned me up nicely.

She apologized for the guy in the hall. It was her brother and he was drunk. He was waiting in the lobby.
I felt sorry for her. She was truly a nice person , between the room and her being so fucked up. in general I was disappointed for not bailing. However on a human level it is so sad to see someone in such a state.

It was a stupid move for me. Just the little brain looking for the ultimate sex partner. Without the drugs she could be a lot of fun.
After I left she texted me and thanked me for visiting. She texted me again today and asked what was I doing.

I am older and widowed so say what you like about BBFS it was my choice. However I will get a STD test just to make sure.

Could OP and SirFunc confirm telephone numbers? First 2 #s link to a Hispanic looking girl that doesn't look anything like the girl with #3. Thx
I screwed up this is not the same girl as the one I originally wrote about. Sorry for the mix up have to be more careful. Same name and location but the Latina chick changes numbers all the time. I had been trying to contact both. Looks like I dodged 2 bullets...

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ok Billy--

I had seen another provider UTR earlier and I was thinking about the great BBBJ review of Cassie while I was fucking the UTR girl.
I finally got a return text from Cassie about 7:30 in the evening. She gave me directions to a hotel on Nesconset highway in Centereach.
I got to the parking lot and texted i was there she said 2 minutes which wound up to be 13 minutes.
I texted her and asked that no one be in the bathroom. Her texts were well written no misspelling with good grammar.
Got the room number.
When i got to the floor there were 2 skeevy looking guys at her door speaking loudly. I continued down the hall and hoped they were leaving.

I wound up in the stairway at the end of the hall looking through the window in the door. They left after in about 5 minutes. I waited a bit more to make sure they were gone.

I walked back down the hall and tapped on the door. she opened the door and as soon as I entered she closed the flip lock on the door and there was no one in the bathroom. I was happy about that. The room was a total shit show. I went into the bathroom to take a leak. they was a lot of stuff floating in the toilet-looked like vomit. I tried to flush but it was jammed. On the vanity was a jumble of things , a crack pipe and a hypodermic needle. If i had any level of intelligence I should have bailed--lack of blood supply.

The room was a disaster area. She seemed to be eating out of the ice bucket. I told her she shouldn't eat out of that as some people pee in it. She thanked me for that. I asked was she smoking crack and doing meth. She said she was only smoking crack.
She asked if I minded if she took a hit. I said knock yourself out.

Ok, the important stuff. She is crack skinny with messed up long black hair and some blotches on her skin. She was lucid before and after the crack and seemed to be a nice person just totally fucked up. We discussed money 160 for the 1/2 and 100 for bare. I went for the total. She asked for money up front, I said I have it she said OK. However she seemed concerned so I paid her.

I sat on the edge of the bed and she threw down a pillow got on her knees and started blowing me. It was nice a she had great eye contact. Her BBBJ was about an *8 on my scale ,deep throat lots of spit , no ball play and just up and down motion no swirling with the tongue, no playing with just the head, or anything to raise the score. It was very good but not incredible.

I could have CIM but i decided to see what her pussy felt like. she got on top in CG. she was quite nice and tight and had good vertical motion. However it was not ACG where she was airborne with only my dick touching her. When she came down she hit my body. That is perfectly fine but I like the ACG version. She had mostly vertical motion no tilting or sliding forward and back. It was again about 7-8 .
I decided I had enough as the longer I stayed the more skived I felt. I just CIP. She cleaned me up nicely.

She apologized for the guy in the hall. It was her brother and he was drunk. He was waiting in the lobby.
I felt sorry for her. She was truly a nice person , between the room and her being so fucked up. in general I was disappointed for not bailing. However on a human level it is so sad to see someone in such a state.

It was a stupid move for me. Just the little brain looking for the ultimate sex partner. Without the drugs she could be a lot of fun.
After I left she texted me and thanked me for visiting. She texted me again today and asked what was I doing.

I am older and widowed so say what you like about BBFS it was my choice. However I will get a STD test just to make sure.
Nice details!