Cassie 305-340-3848

Seen this one before , once about a year ago and I should of review so I can remember myself of the Experience. Now today I decided to pay a visit . The big hint that I got it was her was the address of the motel . It was same one from last time. Anywho, I seen her ad, pics I guess can be 20% her . Honestly I wouldn’t repeat just because she not my type of girl, but I know some of you guys don’t care as must about looks.The main review here is her service . Which I can it was a strong 80%-90% , rates are 100-150-200. Glad I only do ss for starter. She very friendly , she actually from Texas . She travels back and forth . She just your regular white girl, young , nice view dogging her. Nice moans. Really sweet girl . Like I said she not ugly , she just not my type. I like white girl like the one on her pics. You guys can be the judge of that.

I very rarely get any time to hobby due to FO and SO demands. I was really in need of a release and took a chance on this one since she was local and it thought I could get in and out. Boy was I wrong. She texted back and forth with the donation rate and race questions. Then she gave me the address. It was the seedy place in copiague that most of you know of. When I got there, she went silent. Overall it was a waste of time. This isn't my first rodeo so I know I didn't do or say anything stupid. if Providers don't want us to waste their time, why do they think it's ok to waste ours?

I think I'm going to take a day out from work to try PH. Based on what I've read on this site, it'll be a day off well spent.

I very rarely get any time to hobby due to FO and SO demands. I was really in need of a release and took a chance on this one since she was local and it thought I could get in and out. Boy was I wrong. She texted back and forth with the donation rate and race questions. Then she gave me the address. It was the seedy place in copiague that most of you know of. When I got there, she went silent. Overall it was a waste of time. This isn't my first rodeo so I know I didn't do or say anything stupid. if Providers don't want us to waste their time, why do they think it's ok to waste ours?

I think I'm going to take a day out from work to try PH. Based on what I've read on this site, it'll be a day off well spent.
I know "SO" is significant other, but what is "FO" and "PH"?