Casey he Busty Blonde LI incall

NO i think the pooper was the other girl woc casey was working with & only heard that. Someone I am very tight with knew I was interested & had just seen Leah, said she opened door,lights way dim head down hair over face,kept turned away until after gift exchanged and then he noticed sores on face and down below. She tried to convince him ok with protection. He said the main convincer was a bottle of valtrex sticking out of her purse. Then a couple of similar posts appeared on cl (I know unreliable gossip) & she was gone within a week & never returned. The one to really be concerned about is Allison Carey(google it) HIV+ posting on eros & backpage. I think there is a thread about it here somewhere

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Come on!!!!!!!!! are you serious? I never heard that. Holy shit.
I kid you not. There was a review of Casey when she was in Hicksville that she had IBS and that while giving a bj she quickly excused herself and ran to the bathroom. As she did she left a trail of diarrhea on the floor.

I kid you not. There was a review of Casey when she was in Hicksville that she had IBS and that while giving a bj she quickly excused herself and ran to the bathroom. As she did she left a trail of diarrhea on the floor.

I am laughing reading this and trying to picture it. Did he stay? I am assuming, there was no anal.

I saw Casey when she was on the Island the other week.......Actually saw her a few years back as well.....She has gotten skinnier in my opinion but still looks good and still like her rack. She had on skin tight, low jeans and a tiny tanktop when I got there and I asked if she'd remember me....No of course, But kissed her a bit first and groped her breasts...Dropped my donation on table 150 for the half and told her I would like to shower first....I like to be clean and fresh, When I got out she was naked on the bed waiting and gave me a nice CBJ.....I flipped her over for some nice DATY, no fingers, Started w/ Reverse CG and finihed from behind..I like to look at her little ass from behind....All in all, we chatted for a bit, stayed 45 mins, she talked a bit about herself and blah blah, showered again quickly and left.....But I was in the area and for the 150 it was okay, Would I repeat again, Probably not...But when you are horny, what the hey......

Not too bad

I saw Casey yesterday.......very hard to get with on the phone though. Standard call from the parking lot when you get there. Tells me to go to the third floor and she will meet me there. Get off the elevator and shes waiting. She looks exactly like the pix on CL. I think she is really cute. Nice tight body and a really tiny ass that looked great while she was blowing me. Everything covered. So she blew me for awhile and then she got on top and rode me pretty good. Then I switched to mish then I had to hit it from the back. She seemed into it and did some nice moaning.....not to over the top. Whether it was real or fake, I could care less. I hit it from the back for a bit but she was so tight I blew in no time. We talked for a bit and I was on my way. 150 for the half, I was there for about 40 mins. I will repeat, I thought she was mad cool...

I saw Casey yesterday.......very hard to get with on the phone though. Standard call from the parking lot when you get there. Tells me to go to the third floor and she will meet me there. Get off the elevator and shes waiting. She looks exactly like the pix on CL. I think she is really cute. Nice tight body and a really tiny ass that looked great while she was blowing me. Everything covered. So she blew me for awhile and then she got on top and rode me pretty good. Then I switched to mish then I had to hit it from the back. She seemed into it and did some nice moaning.....not to over the top. Whether it was real or fake, I could care less. I hit it from the back for a bit but she was so tight I blew in no time. We talked for a bit and I was on my way. 150 for the half, I was there for about 40 mins. I will repeat, I thought she was mad cool...
Thanks for the review. I guess you got through to her, as I also called yesterday with no luck. Maybe you were banging her as I was calling.

(lotta mileage on those 2 hos) ; oh, yeah, well i think they turned back on her odometer,cause shes listed as brand new in new york under usatens.com.........

(lotta mileage on those 2 hos) ; oh, yeah, well i think they turned back on her odometer,cause shes listed as brand new in new york under usatens.com.........
yea they are both there and under differnt names.
I think they charge more because they have to pay that service & use the differnt names so they know what to charge

Last edited: