Casa de muneca

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Any info would help. Anyone been here recently. Seems that when they advertise it's different numbers. And its not consistent. And the fee is it really 40 or is there added fees? I'm stumped on this joint

Any info would help. Anyone been here recently. Seems that when they advertise it's different numbers. And its not consistent. And the fee is it really 40 or is there added fees? I'm stumped on this joint
Yes from what I’ve heard it’s random they’ll pick up when ever or won’t respond to your call and I’ve heard that if you keep calling lots of times they will block you. I called once they never picked up then I called again few days later they text me back two days later. I didn’t go cause I felted ify about it and it’s the same Jamaica spot where last time got busted a few doors down the same block . I read reviews about it on another site it’s legit but they are more restricted heard they take your phone . Pat you down . But yea. Give it a try again maybe you’ll get lucky . Be safe .

I was there last week . 40 is the price of SS . I think it’s 40-80-160 or close to it . It’s in Jamaica and well worth the money . You pick out whoever is available or you can sit on the couch and wait for a girl of your choice if you’re there to see someone special. They are being very cautious and have different #’s every day it seems and take forever to get back to you but I always send them a text a few hours before I think I’m going to try to go and hopefully I get something in return. They do a law enforcement check when you walk in and check your return text to verify .
They’ve had about four or five ladies each time I’ve been there so for a quick stop with variety I recommend.

Camant1997

I was there last week . 40 is the price of SS . I think it’s 40-80-160 or close to it . It’s in Jamaica and well worth the money . You pick out whoever is available or you can sit on the couch and wait for a girl of your choice if you’re there to see someone special. They are being very cautious and have different #’s every day it seems and take forever to get back to you but I always send them a text a few hours before I think I’m going to try to go and hopefully I get something in return. They do a law enforcement check when you walk in and check your return text to verify .
They’ve had about four or five ladies each time I’ve been there so for a quick stop with variety I recommend.
I feel encouraged now. Did they ask you for tip??. And how is the quality, similar to the pics posted in the add??

So is it better to call or better to text in your opinion. I usually text early too so to see what my plan of attack will be depending on who responds intime so I can make a decision on where I'm going

I text a few hours earlier and if I don’t get a response then I will call when I am around a half hour out and hopefully someone picks up. If not I will try a different provider. Sometimes they will text you right after you call even though they don’t pick up. As for tipping , I usually give her $20 before we start to insure I get a solid effort . If she Is my only option at that time and looks miserable before we even start , I will wait until the end and throw her a 10 if it was subpar or a 20 if good . I almost always do a SS so 40 + 20 is just fine with me . Happy Hunting

G

Gsx98

I’ve tried calling with no luck. Once they answered and were like hold on will call you back and nothing. When they were in Corona I’ve gone a couple of times but I hated that there was so much in and out traffic but it was def $40 back then and looks like it still is now. Good luck!!! Wish they had something like that in LI, heard there use to be but hardly any info on how to find it if it still exists!

Samething here I’ve called in the past few weeks and they never pick up or called back or any text. What I’ve noticed in the ad it says for members only . Don’t know if ya have noticed that it says that .

Camant1997

Samething here I’ve called in the past few weeks and they never pick up or called back or any text. What I’ve noticed in the ad it says for members only . Don’t know if ya have noticed that it says that .
Then how can you be a member lol. These fuckers shouldn't advertise then.

Camant1997

Ok so I have an itch but the funds are on the low side so I took a stab at it. Finally just finally I get a reply via text of the location. Go into the doorway and I feel creeped out, there was a brother at the door asked to see my phone. Asked for my number. Then he said go upstairs. Walk in the door greeted by another brother, but and I mean but, I think there was 5 or 6 chicks. God damn all fly, the old one too but the other ones jesus I didnt know who to choose. I went for the tall brown skin girl. Fly as fuck. Chose the ss cause I'm on a time and budget crunch. CBJ and mish. Popped in bag. Felt a little uneasy of the location but once inside its paradise. I hope now going forward no problems cause these girls are fly Spanish girls