Carousel

During the week its pretty good during the day. one of my favorite mongering activities. convenient and close by for me.
I went by last week one afternoon after striking out left and right on a few Amp/Lmp and I had a guy warning me as he walked out not to bother going in. He was right, they were plenty of woman but nothing to write home about. The 2 bartenders were hotter, but not by much. I think I need to come in the evening I feel it could be better.

I guess I am getting older - I like the older ladies here. Some are good looking enough and I think they make more of an effort. I never leave there disappointed. If I were 30's or younger I would probably feel the same way as you guys do.

Steve - i'm in that fifty plus group and been doing this my entire life. I do like the housewives and
have never been crazy about the young ones. Just seems like this place has gone down.

I do have to thank that tough guy door man that gave me a hard time. I havn't been back and saved a lot of money.
Have more fun seeing a LeCafe girl on the outside without sitting at the bar with a empty stage and high priced drinks!

I do have to thank that tough guy door man that gave me a hard time. I havn't been back and saved a lot of money.
Have more fun seeing a LeCafe girl on the outside without sitting at the bar with a empty stage and high priced drinks!
Tough guy at the door was in response to many episodes of bad behaviour at night. Even the cops didn't want to deal with the assholes at times.

I do agree though quality in there has nose dived

6'5 260 lb dude with a white beard?

For any of you who have been going for a few years I heard some sad news about the former bartender Chrissy. She was a bit older, but very pretty, great body. She would talk about her son who was a teacher in Florida all the time. She wound up moving to Florida a couple years back to be closer to him. Turns out she dated some asshole who was abusive and eventually some time I believe last year they argued and he shot her and then killed himself. Maybe better off for the RIP thread, but either way, she was a good one. Damn shame

billyS

Reign of Terror
For any of you who have been going for a few years I heard some sad news about the former bartender Chrissy. She was a bit older, but very pretty, great body. She would talk about her son who was a teacher in Florida all the time. She wound up moving to Florida a couple years back to be closer to him. Turns out she dated some asshole who was abusive and eventually some time I believe last year they argued and he shot her and then killed himself. Maybe better off for the RIP thread, but either way, she was a good one. Damn shame
It's fine here.
Thanks for the information, I'm sure a lot of guys here remember her.

Yes that terrible tragedy effected allot of regulars and staff. She was a good friend of mine and she truly was a startender

So ive heard theres a girl that dances and walks around with a butt plug here and also a girl they call stinky lmao.
Was at the sel last week bumped into the butt plug stripper ( corey?) Between loud music and shitty hearing who the fuck knows her name. She is a curvy not fat ( reference to another thread) with a bit of a funky face imho. She defiantly gets off showing and playing with her pinkish butt plug. She seemed to worked in tandem with a larger woman the night I was there. She had it in the hour or so I was there.