Carousel

Another fun filled night at the “ Sel”

I was hoping to try Lury last night but time got away from me and I would have never made her last apt.
Text my fav dancer ( Candy ) that I enjoy take out with to see if she was working, I wasn’t that hopeful because she usually works the afternoon and leaves by 9 or so but lucky me she is there. She replys back Lets play, do you want to just pick me up or come in for a drink. I opt for the cocktail. The more I hang with her I get the feeling she is a semi pro, but never does she advertise or anything like that, well to my knowledge, I have tried her cell in search engines to see what’s up and not one hit. So I am sticking with the takeout stripper provider…….. Hence do your own work No phone number is forthcoming from me LOL……
As I have probably described in the fast. She is a good looking western WOC in the Northeast for a little while now. I would say early 30s probably, Sick round ass descent tits with pierced nips ( very sensitive FYI ). She does have a Number 11 pussy as far as I am concerned. DATY is one of my fav things with a provider so it has to be a nice one. Hers is right up there with SBs lol. Nice athletic legs and a really chill personality. She likes her blunts and a cocktail here and there.
So on to the date……. We have a cpl drinks and she was like its getting late and I want to fuck.
Ditch the bar hit a Notel down the road. As we are waiting for a room we are chatting and I question her GFE boundaries. She is not big time into kissing at all and I ask her about that. She relates to me that she feels that is more of a BF thing and with me she just wants me to fuck her, I guess I am not BF material!!!! THANK FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!. New manager at the abbey has our room ready but anyone that has gone her take note, They want a copy of your license now which was never in the past. Get into the room strip down and jump in the shower for a quick clean up. She has impeccable hygiene which is important to me. Get horizontal she is playing with my cock but I am like ok enough of that I need to eat you!!! Pillow under the ass and she assumes the dining position.
She is so tasty and has an amazing clit that seems to love my work! Suck and lick and play with her for a while until she nuts. Back to playing with me to prepare for the next round of fun, she straps me up, Only does CBJ so far with me, I haven’t pushed the BBJ yet because honestly it makes me last longer this way. Her mouth with that pierced tongue would waste me in no time I have a feeling.
So some really nice head for a bit and there is a puddle of drool under her mouth which we both laugh about it. Get into position and work my way into her super tight and responsive pussy. Flip from Doggy to mish, pound away for a bit and I can see she is getting tired, let one rip into the bag and I am done. Another quick clean up and off we go, drop her at the train off she goes back to the Bronx.
Great time had by me and probably available to others on here if the put some work in.
BillyS have you checked her out yet?

Don't think she has worked in xdreams no doubt she would have filled me in on that... She is pretty straight up and no BS.... We should swap chocolate treats one of these days bud

billyS

Reign of Terror
Don't think she has worked in xdreams no doubt she would have filled me in on that... She is pretty straight up and no BS.... We should swap chocolate treats one of these days bud
Are you thinking same room mid session?
Back in college my roommate and I did that to two townie girls we picked up. We both delivered cream pies then when the girls went to the bathroom together we switched beds and delivered a cream pie to the other one. Ah, the 70's pre AIDS. And almost no refractory time!

Are you thinking same room mid session?
Back in college my roommate and I did that to two townie girls we picked up. We both delivered cream pies then when the girls went to the bathroom together we switched beds and delivered a cream pie to the other one. Ah, the 70's pre AIDS. And almost no refractory time!
Same room swap or straight up trade dates for an evening both are cool with me bud

Stopped in today to reconnoiter and was surprised to see Apolonia from GQ. A long way from Baldwin. The other girls there don't even come close to her and some are downright frightening. Met Candy, decent body, but she's not my type. Talked for a little while, said she was from the west coast and needed a change of scenery. I would say she spent her whole life in the Bronx. Anyway, she asked me if I wanted to have fun in the back. I told her no thanks and that I had to leave soon and then she asked me if there is any other kind of fun I like. I replied there is but not today. She then left and a few minutes later I was out the door.

Stopped in today to reconnoiter and was surprised to see Apolonia from GQ. A long way from Baldwin. The other girls there don't even come close to her and some are downright frightening. Met Candy, decent body, but she's not my type. Talked for a little while, said she was from the west coast and needed a change of scenery. I would say she spent her whole life in the Bronx. Anyway, she asked me if I wanted to have fun in the back. I told her no thanks and that I had to leave soon and then she asked me if there is any other kind of fun I like. I replied there is but not today. She then left and a few minutes later I was out the door.
Thanks exiled for confirming my recent suspicions. I am not special and she does offer up takeout to others roflmfao

Was this the day shift or night shift?

Another straight to the point stripper/pro meet yesterday. Cinnamon from Cali. Didn't sample but she said she started at 500-1000 to have fun. "Ya that's not happening" as I walked away from her. Lol. She reaches out later to start negotiating for a lower number. Seems nice but the insane starting numbers makes me think I will be disappointed

billyS

Reign of Terror
Another straight to the point stripper/pro meet yesterday. Cinnamon from Cali. Didn't sample but she said she started at 500-1000 to have fun. "Ya that's not happening" as I walked away from her. Lol. She reaches out later to start negotiating for a lower number. Seems nice but the insane starting numbers makes me think I will be disappointed
Done with Candy?