Carousel

Was up here yesterday for after work happy hour and luckily meet candy again. First time we met at the sel was a fun filled evening... A few drinks crazy hot lap dances this girl is fun. Really cute chocolate treat amazing ass who I felt a nice connection with. She must have as well ...... some nice mileage in the private room. This time in back even more and she tells me she is DTF ...... Get to that another time. With some patience drinks and conversation I think others can and probably have gotten to the real fun.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I felt a nice connection with. She must have as well ...... some nice mileage in the private room. This time in back even more and she tells me she is DTF ...... Get to that another time.
Well we know you didn't bone her but would you mind telling us what the "nice mileage" included and at what cost?
It you feel it was strictly YMMV because of the connection I can see why you might feel that information to be irrelevant. But if you think others might have a shot then please share.

A cute WOC who is DTF always gets my attention and I don't work far from there.

Well we know you didn't bone her but would you mind telling us what the "nice mileage" included and at what cost?
It you feel it was strictly YMMV because of the connection I can see why you might feel that information to be irrelevant. But if you think others might have a shot then please share.

A cute WOC who is DTF always gets my attention and I don't work far from there.
Billy don't be making assumptions. . stay tuned for the good part lol.
As far as private room mileage. Yes definitely a YMMV situation. I think another factor was time if day .. we were hanging back there before the evening manager so that comes into play for the extra play lol. She has an awesome pussy which after a little bit I was able to play with Additionally besides the Benjamin for the lap dances. I am also a good tipper both at the bar and the room. A 10 or 20 here and there is a good investment for me.
The girl enjoys my company and I am nice and respectful to her, no doubt that comes into play also.
At first I thought I was just hitting lotto so was thinking why even bring it to the board ... But then after the evening progressed maybe she does this occasionally. I don't get the impression she is a pro... Maybe an UTR semipro. Who knows

But from what I know of you Billy .. def in your wheel house.... just work it the right way

billyS

Reign of Terror
Billy don't be making assumptions. . stay tuned for the good part lol.
As far as private room mileage. Yes definitely a YMMV situation. I think another factor was time if day .. we were hanging back there before the evening manager so that comes into play for the extra play lol. She has an awesome pussy which after a little bit I was able to play with Additionally besides the Benjamin for the lap dances. I am also a good tipper both at the bar and the room. A 10 or 20 here and there is a good investment for me.
The girl enjoys my company and I am nice and respectful to her, no doubt that comes into play also.
At first I thought I was just hitting lotto so was thinking why even bring it to the board ... But then after the evening progressed maybe she does this occasionally. I don't get the impression she is a pro... Maybe an UTR semipro. Who knows

But from what I know of you Billy .. def in your wheel house.... just work it the right way
Thanks bro, I will stay tuned.
And I totally get the point of hitting it before the evening manager gets there. I found that to be the case at Mirage also.
Thanks for sharing!

As promised………. Review of a sweet time with Candy.

No I won’t put up a separate review with a phone number. At best she is UTR, still don’t think she is a full time pro, but as Wiggs puts it “ What do I know”. Perhaps I have deluded myself into thinking that I am special, but she is chill enjoys and my company but as she noted she thinks her time is valuable and after some crazy times in the private room I do too. Its up to you to put the leg work in and see if you can get to where I have been. Keep in mind this particular scenario involved a financial investment before I even go to the sure thing stage, If you are looking for a girl that you can buy a beer and ask to meet outside the joint and spend 150 – 200 for takeout, I think you will be disappointed. But again if you want to put in the time, she is cool and fun.

After a fun filled night at the bar and in the private room………… She related that she wanted to keep the party going. After limping out of the back and trying to avoid all black lighting ( she left a serious snail trail on my dockers LOL ). Left the bar so that she could get changed and not make it look so obvious that we were hooking up after her shift. Pick her up on side of building and head down the road to a local No-tel.

Into the room, smoke a little have another beer ( which I really shouldn’t have done lol ) and then start getting naked. She has a great body in my eyes, spectacular ass, great legs, nice C’s with pierced nipples. Start by kissing and touching her all over and she is digging it. She is not much of a kisser but maybe over time that will improve. She may be a little reserved or trying to keep it more biz like, not sure. She is into soft and sensual play and not into any kind of pain etc……… which is good by me, not my gig either. We kind of just went with the flow, didn’t try and nail her down on specifics as what was on the table. Went down for some DATY, because that’s my jam, and OMFG her pussy is spectacular, Tasty wet great clit nice sized suck able lips. She was digging my work. FIV was good didn’t try for the greek island play………. I figured I would work my way up to that next time. In my general impression I think she is into being pleased. Her CBJ was nice and she does have a tongue piercing but I seem to recall her saying even before we were playing that BJs weren’t so much her thing.
Again I am more a giver then a getter, that’s my style and she checked off a lot of my boxes.
Did take me a little bit to get to the point where I was able to get into her LOL…….. yes a few to many cocktails but I was not giving up and neither was she. She got on all fours and presented her perfect ass and beautiful pink pussy and that got me where I need to be. She encouraged me to get in there and who am I to argue. She was wet and tight and responsive. Flipped around for a few positions and we both got our nuts……… She went to bathroom got me a nice warm wash cloth and we chilled for a little bit more before heading out.

Hopefully this gives you guys enough info to make your own decision. As I said she is UTR so YMMV and it will take some time, conversation and tips to get to where I did but I think if you handle her right She will be happy to handle you as well.

Go for it BillyS LOL

billyS

Reign of Terror
Go for it BillyS LOL
I think I will depending on her hours.
Does she have a set schedule?
If yes do you know what day, times she is there?
I work in the area so I'd go lay some ground work to see what's up.
Hell if you're in there and things look promising I'll buy you a beer :)

Sorry bud I was in there for happy hour yesterday which lasted for 3 hours with a walk of shame to cash machine lol. She wasn't there the last two days but she does work a club in Jersey I think she said. I would give a try for a mid week day you may have some luck. Next time I am there and see her I will post on here .... There is another cutie I was busy with yesterday she may have better potential..... But then again I had on my stripper Goggle's

No set schedule I know of Billy you know how these girls are. But I am going later for happy hour and will let you know of she is there you can buy me a shot of Jamo lol I will be at the top of the bar with a bunch of looks guys

Lol, would have done the same thing!
Sounds like you have a great connection with her.
She is like a FWB with cash lol. She is pretty cool though,. Haven't really gotten a good read on how often she would go for take out but I have given her 200 reatch time which she was good with. .. again I think the key is you have to spend some time with the courtship. If a guy drives hard to the net I don't think it would work out as well

billyS

Reign of Terror
She is like a FWB with cash lol. She is pretty cool though,. Haven't really gotten a good read on how often she would go for take out but I have given her 200 reatch time which she was good with. .. again I think the key is you have to spend some time with the courtship. If a guy drives hard to the net I don't think it would work out as well
Well give yourself some credit here. I've developed the same type of relationship with a few strippers over the years, most recently with one from Mirage.
And you're 100% right, you have to cultivate it. If I go in there tonight I might get some extras in the LD room but I'm not going to go to a motel with her.
Much like the Edison strip girls they can afford to be a little more picky with guys they fuck outside of the work place. Yes money is involved but they will only pick guys they are attracted to so the sex is better. And if they are not in a relationship then bbfs is always on the table. That's been my experience.
So enjoy. I'm still curious what she looks like so I intend to check her out.
I'm wondering if she works the lunch shift?

And of course my other consideration is that since you have a relationship with her it would be a waste of time for me to go in there at the same time as you as I imagine she probably spends most of her down time sitting with you.

Well give yourself some credit here. I've developed the same type of relationship with a few strippers over the years, most recently with one from Mirage.

I haven't been to mirage since the name change how is it?

And you're 100% right, you have to cultivate it. If I go in there tonight I might get some extras in the LD room but I'm not going to go to a motel with her.

I think my girl is working tonight but I need a break so if you want to check her out. I say go for it ...

Much like the Edison strip girls they can afford to be a little more picky with guys they fuck outside of the work place. Yes money is involved but they will only pick guys they are attracted to so the sex is better. And if they are not in a relationship then bbfs is always on the table. That's been my experience.
So enjoy. I'm still curious what she looks like so I intend to check her out.
I'm wondering if she works the lunch shift?

I don't think she gets there till 2 ish.

And of course my other consideration is that since you have a relationship with her it would be a waste of time for me to go in there at the same time as you as I imagine she probably spends most of her down time sitting with you.
Actually I try and make her work the bar and actually work. Especially if I know we are hoping up after her shift this way she can make more money and less of it comes out of my pocket lol