Latina Circuit Woodbury/Massapequa Carolina, Lucero,Catrina et al 347-961-5431

G

Gsx98

So after I went to a spot on queens, came out disgusted with the lackluster effort, and loose box, i thought to hang it up for awhile as my favorites are not here/available. But the itch to sniff was in full effect and after a morning nap I needed some closure. So surfing the ole interweb, I figured it's been awhile since I used this contact. Everytime I go for it here I have not been disappointed. Had the pleasure to test out Isabella. Nice Colombian girl. That body jesus. Fake rack but they were not terrible but that ass although you can tell there was work, it was pleasantly real nice. Nothing loose at all and that box was smoothe and tight. Now when she took it all off I was ready for primetime so I didnt get a CBJ. Came right on top of me and rode me. She really felt good. Now idk if I hit a few spots but she seemed to really be into it and we were both pretty deep. I then needed to get it from the back. That ass was looking good and I just started slow thrust to working up some rythem. Once again I thing she was getting off cause she definitely came and just stopped right after. She was wore out. I told her you ok lol. Flipped for mish and once again legs up and there I go. Slow then picked up the pace. The urge was there and I had no choice but to fill the bag up. We layed there and chatted for a minute then cleaned up. I only saw her add once so I think she just jumped on the rotation. The only thing that made me scratch my head, I took care of the donation as always when I walked in, used the BR right after. Then when we started mid way she asked for the donation. I told her I already gave it. Then after clean up asked again. Idk what she was thinking but she apologized. English was decent but may struggle. But all in all, this one really was satisfying and will repeat if I can squeeze the time out. Moments like this one make it hard to hang it up. Hh time was well spent 140.
hey so what’s the difference with ss and hh? I’ve only done ss at this spot which for the most part has been good. My favorite at this spot has been Paola but haven’t seen her the rotation recently. I see some new one up today with an amazing body.

1578967941126.jpeg
Wow I want to try this one me out I hope she is there tomorrow!!! 1578967941126.jpeg

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
hey so what’s the difference with ss and hh? I’ve only done ss at this spot which for the most part has been good. My favorite at this spot has been Paola but haven’t seen her the rotation recently. I see some new one up today with an amazing body.

View attachment 6349
Wow I want to try this one me out I hope she is there tomorrow!!! View attachment 6349
I dont feel rushed for the hh and for a few bucks more with talent that looks like this, why not. And as far as your attached photos, this one looks like a winner in my book and sexy as hell. I do want to look into this one some more. Paola when I seen her only works like once a month from what I understand.

Camant1997

View attachment 6349
Wow I want to try this one me out I hope she is there tomorrow!!! View attachment 6349
looks like our luck ran out this week with lucero

G

Gsx98

If you happen to take the plunge today with today's choice let us know, I am not impressed by this one
I don’t whether to take the plunge or not.... body doesn’t seem bad. The day I got time they switch it up with someone I’m not as interested in

any other options close by in LI??

Camant1997

I don’t whether to take the plunge or not.... body doesn’t seem bad. The day I got time they switch it up with someone I’m not as interested in

any other options close by in LI??
This is tricky cause it depends on what you looking for. There is the AMP talked about frequently here. Maybe a little far out for you if your coming to the city. As far as latina, you may be better off in queens bro cause the last few times I tried for the latina and different numbers I got the bait and switch and I walked out , literally walked out.

Camant1997

This is tricky cause it depends on what you looking for. There is the AMP talked about frequently here. Maybe a little far out for you if your coming to the city. As far as latina, you may be better off in queens bro cause the last few times I tried for the latina and different numbers I got the bait and switch and I walked out , literally walked out.
My 2 favorites, one you already reviewed and the other not sure if you seen is not in the area at all.....bummer..but I am in the process of "trying"to slow down, unless the 2 favorites come back or this number displays the " I just have to have that" talent

G

Gsx98

My 2 favorites, one you already reviewed and the other not sure if you seen is not in the area at all.....bummer..but I am in the process of "trying"to slow down, unless the 2 favorites come back or this number displays the " I just have to have that" talent
def hear you in “trying” to slow it down, unfortunately I’m not in queens anymore which def had more Latina choices. Not too much into AMPs, there were some I use to like in Queens around bayside but I don’t think they even exist anymore. Right now I use this the most and try to keep it to a minimum to about once a month the most but their rotation seems to have gotten better recently making it hard. I was too impressed with yesterday’s so I didn’t take the plunge.

Camant1997

Double review:

Lucero

If you like ass, well this is one hell of a latin ass, let alone one hell of a package. Nice set of tits I enjoyed myself with this one. She is a sweet girl. Some english. But she looks good. Nice CBJ, cg,doggie and mish. Couldnt contain myself and had to end early. Had some time left and chatted some more. I was real turned on by her and will repeat with this one for sure when she comes back.

Andrea:

Petite but had one set of tits and ass. Definitely had some work done, not terrible but you can notice.Looked a little bit older from what I expected but she was not terrible at all. She sucked the shit out of me. A little teeth at first but she did good. Then on to the main course she gets on top. Tits bouncing then she gets off and lays on her side, handled the side then went on top to empty the bag. Once again not bad.

All in all if I had the time I visit more.

G

Gsx98

Double review:

Lucero

If you like ass, well this is one hell of a latin ass, let alone one hell of a package. Nice set of tits I enjoyed myself with this one. She is a sweet girl. Some english. But she looks good. Nice CBJ, cg,doggie and mish. Couldnt contain myself and had to end early. Had some time left and chatted some more. I was real turned on by her and will repeat with this one for sure when she comes back.

Andrea:

Petite but had one set of tits and ass. Definitely had some work done, not terrible but you can notice.Looked a little bit older from what I expected but she was not terrible at all. She sucked the shit out of me. A little teeth at first but she did good. Then on to the main course she gets on top. Tits bouncing then she gets off and lays on her side, handled the side then went on top to empty the bag. Once again not bad.

nice review any idea when Lucero will be back?

G

Gsx98

Double review:

Lucero

Andrea:

We go the same taste for latin ass!

So based on this review I went to see Lucero when she was around this week. As usual the setup is quick and easy no wait time once I’m there. When I go in I see this sexy latin woman with a beautiful ass there was no way I was turning back, immediately I’m turned on. She greets with a kiss on the check and I place the donation on the dresser. We get undressed and she puts on the condom on me then starts the cbj, which is pretty good but that usually doesn’t do much for me unless it were bbj. After a few minutes of that she asks what would I like and I say cg and she doesn’t seem to excited about that but she does it and rides it really nice, got to play with her hug breasts and watched them bounce around. After that we switched to missionary and her pussy feels really nice and juicy. We keeping going like that for a while and she seems to be enjoying, I felt like I was going to end it there and held back because I had to hit it doggystyle. Finally we switched to doggy and that ass omg was beautiful, I pounded that ass real good and I was loving that view of that ass.... well I didn’t last too long there but was happy as I busted in that ass. She cleaned me up and we chatted for a bit.

Would I do her again? Hell yeah!! Do I prefer her over Paola? Nope, I think Paola still gives the best service out of all that I’ve seen there so far. Was she worth the SS? Definitely worth it and wouldn’t think twice about it.

Looks I would rate her a 8+ she is a hot milf she isn’t that young or that old either. She had a pretty face so I liked that. I can’t tell if that ass if fake or not but most likely it is but damn did it feel nice and soft as it bounce off my penis.

Camant1997

We go the same taste for latin ass!

So based on this review I went to see Lucero when she was around this week. As usual the setup is quick and easy no wait time once I’m there. When I go in I see this sexy latin woman with a beautiful ass there was no way I was turning back, immediately I’m turned on. She greets with a kiss on the check and I place the donation on the dresser. We get undressed and she puts on the condom on me then starts the cbj, which is pretty good but that usually doesn’t do much for me unless it were bbj. After a few minutes of that she asks what would I like and I say cg and she doesn’t seem to excited about that but she does it and rides it really nice, got to play with her hug breasts and watched them bounce around. After that we switched to missionary and her pussy feels really nice and juicy. We keeping going like that for a while and she seems to be enjoying, I felt like I was going to end it there and held back because I had to hit it doggystyle. Finally we switched to doggy and that ass omg was beautiful, I pounded that ass real good and I was loving that view of that ass.... well I didn’t last too long there but was happy as I busted in that ass. She cleaned me up and we chatted for a bit.

Would I do her again? Hell yeah!! Do I prefer her over Paola? Nope, I think Paola still gives the best service out of all that I’ve seen there so far. Was she worth the SS? Definitely worth it and wouldn’t think twice about it.

Looks I would rate her a 8+ she is a hot milf she isn’t that young or that old either. She had a pretty face so I liked that. I can’t tell if that ass if fake or not but most likely it is but damn did it feel nice and soft as it bounce off my penis.
I think that ass regarding work is half/half. There is definitely some work there, but location was ok and you always get what is advertise. I'm surprised you didnt go for the HH.