Latina Circuit Woodbury/Massapequa Carolina, Lucero,Catrina et al 347-961-5431

G

Gsx98

I think this number is the same as well looks like they rotate girls 6316449990 View attachment 5296
So yeah not worth it at least for me. Yeah the pics are real and all but the face she looks like she is 45-50! I should’ve walked out but the body looked good. She cleaned me up and then put on the condom and then she put a rubberband to keep it from slipping off lol. She used her mouth to put it on and then she started the BJ for a few. Then she applied some lube on her and on me laid in bed to do missionary. She just laid there and seemed zoned out. I said to get on top and she did but first applied more lube lol. She kept telling me to keep my legs closed, that wasn’t fun. My dick was dying I was like ugh this is lame. Very mechanical and no enthusiasm. We switched to doggy but first more lube. The view was nice but I wasn’t as turned on I was kinda of getting upset and thought my thing would just go limp and that would be it. I had to think of this hot co-worker that has the same skin tone and big ass. That was the only way I was able to finish up. She said she will be in the area till Friday. As I was leaving she asked for a tip lol. I didn’t have any and she said ok.

I regretted going but if I didn’t go I wouldn’t be able to tell ya. Today’s experience had me rethinking life, like wth I’m doing!!!! Ugh I miss Steph the one I met weeks ago she was hot, young , playful. I got her direct number and text her but she is out in queens.

Oh yeah the hotel area sucks too!! There were like no cars outside and the cleaning people were walking around saw me go in and out the room. Smh I was there only for the 100ss.

G

Gsx98

Dont know how I missed your review there sir, @Gsx98, well done and thank you for sharing!

Looks like you have been here awhile, but chosen to contribute only now, thanks again and look forward to your posts and reviews!

V
Lol thanks I’ve been here never posted anything only used the site as reference. Trying to stay away from this hobby!!!!

G

Gsx98

Thank you for that review sir, @Gsx98 - excellent example of a great review of a below par encounter!

Better luck next time!

V
I would’ve been more upset if I wouldn’t have been able to bust a nut at the end. Had to use my imagination lol

I believe there are different girls that rotate with this number, and based on the ads I've seen I believe @Gsx98 is correct that the 631-644-9990 number is part of the same crew. From what I can tell with the girl I saw and what others have said, the pics they post are accurate as to the girl advertising at the time. The girl I saw as Valentina (see above) was certainly the girl in the pics, but I haven't seen her specific ad since about a day after my encounter. Seems like @Gsx98 saw this Steph a few weeks ago, so maybe she's gone for a while. I can't tell how frequently the girls rotate or return. I'd like to know the name in the ad for the girl whom he negatively reviewed in post #44 so I don't get tempted to try her.

G

Gsx98

I believe there are different girls that rotate with this number, and based on the ads I've seen I believe @Gsx98 is correct that the 631-644-9990 number is part of the same crew. From what I can tell with the girl I saw and what others have said, the pics they post are accurate as to the girl advertising at the time. The girl I saw as Valentina (see above) was certainly the girl in the pics, but I haven't seen her specific ad since about a day after my encounter. Seems like @Gsx98 saw this Steph a few weeks ago, so maybe she's gone for a while. I can't tell how frequently the girls rotate or return. I'd like to know the name in the ad for the girl whom he negatively reviewed in post #44 so I don't get tempted to try her.
The name of the one I saw was Érica. The one this week seems to be named Samantha.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Ok so this number is associated with the 631-644-9990 and they I guess has a rotation. Well from the reviews here I called the number and got a luanna. Spanish. Big tits. Nice body. I'm thinking nice finally something to look at. So I do a hh. CbJ the usual. Get rock. Then she ask how I want it. She dont speak much English but its do able. She cg. Fast. I'm enjoying. 5 mins in she asks if I'm done. Awkward. No I'm not. I have like 20 to go I'm saying in my head. So I want to see that ass and hit it from the back. This is where you have to READ. I go to put it in but I get the wrong entry.. oops sorry mami. So as I put it in the kitty, my 6th sense wakes up. And then the little head responds and wants to quit. I'm like wtf is that smell. Well it seems like this one has a fucking yeast infection cause it smelled like Gordon's fisherman. I'm like well I have to get this but out and bounce. She tells me to hurry cause someone else is coming too. I tell her lay back. Now trying not to inhale but I smell some more. I close my eyes and spill in the bag. Clean up with wipes. My guy feels real dirty. And my hand now has a faint odor. I go wash my hands thank her and go. What was suppose to be a hh was like 15 mins. Walking to my car I feel disgusting and dont know how I'm gonna conceal this. I think I'm gonna take a break cause I have no luck at all. Either it's a horror show or a fine....horror show. I was better off saving my money for Linda's place or going to 40rd for some bush that at least I never had a problem with. My fellow constituents beware of the call system