Latina Circuit Woodbury/Massapequa Carolina, Lucero,Catrina et al 347-961-5431

You of course ALWAYS bring ID with you in case of a bust - right?
Do we have a discussion anywhere on the merits of having ID with you vs not carrying it, being that in NY you are not required to carry or even show ID to LE? I'm aware that if you don't provide an ID and you've done something that is a summons-able offense, you will be arrested instead of receiving a summons. But if you're just like, walking out of a building?

[edit] Just saw your above post. That alone is probably a good enough reason to have it with you, just in case. Just because you have it on you doesn't mean you're required to show it in different circumstances, either.

I saw her after that happen, I was waiting in my car when I saw some one get out from the room went to the car and back, I thought was something wrong. But when I get in to the room I asked her, she doesn't speak a lot English but I speak Spanish, what she said is what happened was the guy asked her for all the extras bbj 69 and she did, she was not comfortable cuz she said the guy was drunk but when they finished and she ask him for the extra money he took only 20 bucks from his packet and she thought he is not gone pay her, that's why she was calling her friend to help her to translate, but the funny part when I was walking going to the bathroom it was 80 bucks on the floor and she said..that's was probably the money he dropped, she try to called him to tell him back to pick up his money but she didn't find the number. You should text her and ask her about the money. I just saying she was a good girl and she give me a good service for cheap money... maybe It he dropped his money and he didn't realize, I don't think she wants to get in trouble, I saw Carolina before her and she was nice too. I'm not defending no one but it's on you to avoid all this misunderstanding. Have a good weekend everyone

I saw her after that happen, I was waiting in my car when I saw some one get out from the room went to the car and back, I thought was something wrong. But when I get in to the room I asked her, she doesn't speak a lot English but I speak Spanish, what she said is what happened was the guy asked her for all the extras bbj 69 and she did, she was not comfortable cuz she said the guy was drunk but when they finished and she ask him for the extra money he took only 20 bucks from his packet and she thought he is not gone pay her, that's why she was calling her friend to help her to translate, but the funny part when I was walking going to the bathroom it was 80 bucks on the floor and she said..that's was probably the money he dropped, she try to called him to tell him back to pick up his money but she didn't find the number. You should text her and ask her about the money. I just saying she was a good girl and she give me a good service for cheap money... maybe It he dropped his money and he didn't realize, I don't think she wants to get in trouble, I saw Carolina before her and she was nice too. I'm not defending no one but it's on you to avoid all this misunderstanding. Have a good weekend everyone
Normally, I would not have approved your comment. I made an exception here to allow Evretou the possibility of rectifying this situation. But we don't know if he is even the guy you are describing. And that is the problem with hearsay. Which is why we don't allow it.
So, members should not be posting hearsay comments. Not from something your buddy told you. Not from something you read on another board. Not from something the provider told you. Those people can come in here and tell their tale directly rather than having you tell it for them.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm I the only one thinking this might be Carolina?
Lol

I'm I the only one thinking this might be Carolina?
Lol
Or her handler. Or just a white knight. Who knows? All I know is that it isn't someone who is actually interested in posting a review because all he did was make a cursory comment about her service and he could have reviewed her sooner after he saw her rather than being prompted to post by this ripoff report.
Like I said, i normally wouldn't even have approved his post but on the slim chance that something he said here clicks with Evretou, I took the chance.

Or her handler. Or just a white knight. Who knows? All I know is that it isn't someone who is actually interested in posting a review because all he did was make a cursory comment about her service and he could have reviewed her sooner after he saw her rather than being prompted to post by this ripoff report.
Like I said, i normally wouldn't even have approved his post but on the slim chance that something he said here clicks with Evretou, I took the chance.
Look guys i went to see Carolina cuz I saw this review only!!! I'm not her handle her or a white knight. That'll

billyS

Reign of Terror
Either her or her pimp. Joined today and that’s his/her first message...
Yup as @Evretou is fond of saying "very sketchy".

As always the truth is somewhere in the middle. So I'm glad @Banacek approved that post. It puts things in perspective.
Perhaps @Evretou was a little tipsy and let his guard down.
Perhaps Carolina noticed this and decided to take advantage?
Perhaps someone tipped her off to this thread and she decided to cover her ass.

If you are caught up in a bust, say at AMP, they typically check the guy's ID's to see if any open warrants. If no warrants they typically tell them to go. If a guy does not have ID the will gladly provide him transport to the precinct where he can wait for someone to bring ID.
Even if not at an AMP, you should always have ID on you.
#FACTS.. Always bring ID.. Just don't be that guy that leaves your belongings unattended.. Smh

G

Gsx98

So I called the number and went to see her. From the beginning it was all good she was very nice and sweet. When I got there she offered if I need to use the restroom lol this was after I undressed and I was like ummmm no thanks!!! But I think she’s just being friendly because she totally was the entire time. The pics are real as the current ad. No tats she is about 5’2 and has a big ass and huge titties. I think what worked out for me is that I speak Spanish so this made her very comfortable from the very beginning. Sorry not much details now I’m still recovering! What I do think is that the number is used for multiple girls because when I did a search different names and pics came up. Will def see her again!

G

Gsx98

I always would only take the $ I need but based on what you guys said this time I took my ID as just in case. I left my wallet and watch in the car.

I found her ad on another site but was listed as Stefanie, didn’t realize it was the same number listed on here until I did a google search of the number. What got my attention was that she was In Massapequa Park so I texted her.

She responded right away, got the address and we setup a time. When I get to the hotel she texts me the room she was staying in, before that I tried to call but she said text only so I did get worried for a bit. Kept remembering about the one guy on here that said he was robbed so I made sure to only take what I needed. When I get to the room I am greeted by a very sexy Colombian and she was very friendly. Right away I felt comfortable and gave her the donation. She was wearing a tight black shirt dress and you could see that nice big juicy ass. I undress and make sure not nothing falls out my pockets but now that I think about it was silly because I had nothing on me besides my wallet with just my ID and my phone. Anyway after I undress she offers me I need to use the restroom for anything and I thought about what that other guy had said that he went to the bathroom and then his money was missing. I said no thank you and btw the bathroom door was wide open the entire time so it wasn’t like someone was hiding in there. I approached her and she is smiling and first wipes my chest which I wasn’t sure why, my hands and lastly my dick. She then grabs dick my smiles and some lfk, right away I was rock hard! She giggles and says your not a cop right while she continues to play with my dick in her hand then she reveals her beautiful big breasts which I play with for a bit and we continue with more like. She tells me to lay on the bed and she continues to undress then looks at my dick and is like mmmmm look what I’m gonna eat. She gets on top puts on the condom and starts sucking. She def had some good suction and licked my balls, she would keep sucking it real nice and kept looking at me. After doing that for a while she came up closer to me and started sucking on my nipples and then it clicked why she wiped my chest earlier lol. Then we had some more lfk and she started riding on top of me. Her pussy felt real good and her beautiful breast on my face. She def made me feel great at that moment by telling me how she loved my dick and kept moaning and looking at me. Even if she was faking it lol it didn’t matter it felt great at that moment. Then we switched over to doggy and I knew that would be the end of it for me when I saw that ass. I started hitting it doggy and that ass smacking against me felt great. That was it I bursted inside that phat ass and it felt amazing! She cleaned me up while we were both there still on the bed then we just talked for a bit and she was all giggly and super friendly the entire time. Loved her soft smooth body omg just thinking I want to go back again. I chose the 100hh and it was well worth it to smash a hot super friendly Colombian girl. I will def repeat not sure when but hopefully soon!

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW - Valentina

I'm posting this in this thread because it is the same phone number, but if any mod thinks it should be its own thread, feel free to make it so. I think this number is shared by a few girls because I saw it in an ad a few days ago with the name Alex or Alexa, I can't quite remember. The last few days its been this ad for Valentina, and the text is similar to the ad for Carolina posted earlier in post #6 by the original poster. Here is the text:

Hey Long Island!!! I'm a new girl in town!! VALENTINA a colombian girl visiting today!!
Hola soy Valentina una colombianita rica y fogosa voy a estar de visita hoy.
hablo Espanol, No game!!!! 100% real pics.

Incalls only Massapequa Park area!!!!
No black Male!!!!!

NO AA. NO AA. NO AA

ASK FOR MY SPECIAL

3479615431 CALL AND TEXT

So the location was good for me, and I suspected it would be a certain hotel I'd been to before so I decided to take the chance. This ad didn't list prices, so I texted asking rates. Texted immediately back with 100ss/140hh/240hr and the location which was exactly where I thought. Asked if she was available in a half for a half and got reply yes, so I headed over.

Texted when I got there, she texted back asking again if I wanted ss or hh. I told her the 140, she texted the room number right away.

She is the girl in the pics for her ad. I've included some below. The small tattoo on her right ankle in the second pic below is definite proof, but I was sure it was her the second I walked in. The pics don't show her face well, but it was very pretty, and I'm not always attracted to the Latin look, but this girl was sexy.

Her English was pretty good, but I do think she speaks better than she understands, because a few times I could tell she really didn't know what I was saying. She was very friendly and pretty funny. When I asked how her day was she said she was waiting for me and where was I? So after some nice chit chat, she tells me to get comfortable, and I remove my clothing. She is in a hot little see through black bra and panties. It might be the outfit she's wearing in the first pic below. Her ass is amazing, soft and round, perfect.

There are 2 beds and I sit on the edge of one and she's in front of me between the beds. I start to kiss her breasts over the bra, which she immediately removes and I get to suck on those nipples. She uses an alcohol spray and a wipe to clean off my junk and plays with me a bit. She removes her panties, and puts one foot up on the bed I'm on. She has me wipe my hands with a wipe and then I begin to touch her sweet spot. She's getting pretty wet. I'm touching the outside, but when I go to stick my finger in, she gasps a bit, then backs away.

No worries though because this is when she puts on the cover. I stand up and she goes on her knees for a CBJ. She's very good. She does some nice things with her tongue which look really good, but would be better if it was bare. She does a little DT and gets most of it in. She also teases the boys which is great.

After a few minutes of this, she stands up and turns her back to me, which I take as my cue. As she leans over the bed across from me, I jam it in doggie style. Her ass is amazing. She is enthusiastic and moving back and forth with me. I'm really enjoying it, but this is also where I frustrate myself. I don't want to finish too quick, but more and more frequently, if I hold out, I start to go soft. I really want to see her in mish with those sexy legs in the air, so I ask her to turn over which she does and I start standing mish. Despite the site of her and her sexy feet, and sucking on her toes, I'm losing my ability. I assure you, this is on me, she's beautiful and sexy and trying to please. I pull out and try to jerk myself back to life, but I also have this thing where if I get close, and don't finish, then I can end up cumming before I get hard again, so I'm trying to get hard, but not cum.

I wonder if maybe she blows me some more it will work, so I ask her to go back to it. At first I think she didn't understand, but she quickly realized what I wanted and got back on her knees and started CBJ again. Did I mention she's good at this. So this is working and I'm getting hard again, but trying not to blast. Once I sense that I'm hard enough to get back in, I tell her to get back up on the bed. She complies and I quickly shove it deep in. She gasps, and in about 3 to 4 thrusts, I get rock hard and fill the bag. Mmmm good.!!

She gently removes the bag and comments favorably about how filled up it is. She wipes me off with another baby wipe and goes to the bathroom to dispose of things. She comes back out naked, and doesn't rush me. She leans over the edge of one of the beds and allows me to rub her back and ass for a minute or two while we have a little chit-chat. She loves me (of course!!). Will I come back and see her again? (I definitely would consider repeating, but budget, variety, opportunity, availability and location will of course play into it.) Once that minute or two is up, though, she does make it clear that its time to get dressed and get going.

The only negative is that when I was about to leave, she asked about a tip. In light of some of the previous comments in this thread about Carolina and an allegation of taking someone's money, I only brought the 140 and tell her I don't have any more. She says its ok and seems cheerful enough about it. Also, I busted so quick that I really was only there for about 15 minutes, so I gotta figure the extra 40 for the half instead of the short stay should really be her tip.

Overall I was very happy with this experience. She was very nice and friendly. There was a little bit of a language barrier, but not too bad. There was lots of hugging and cheek kissing, but no lips. She was incredibly sexy and enthusiastic and aimed to please. Like I said, the only negative was asking for a tip, but you can't blame a girl for trying.

Happy mongering and here are the pics.
http://images.*******.com/6ff2cc525c6f2d99448916e6f43e02b7.jpg
http://images.*******.com/79737fc1c761459c529180ff0e545ea3.jpg
http://images.*******.com/cfa1447a448802a4786e86f63d8e32b1.jpg

Dont know how I missed your review there sir, @Gsx98, well done and thank you for sharing!

Looks like you have been here awhile, but chosen to contribute only now, thanks again and look forward to your posts and reviews!

V

Nice review sir, @Lovecraft69, thanks!

Didnt see the ankle tattoo you mention in your review in any of the pics posted, but if it's the same girl - looks real nice!

V
In the second pic, she's sitting cross legged facing away from the camera. If you look close at her right leg, she's got some letters tattoo'ed there, its small and blurry in the pic, but you can see it, and when I was with her I saw a small word tattooed there, so I'm sure its her.