Carol colt 551-247-3006

I saw her about two weeks…. Let me tell you she’s gorgeous and that ass is something else plus the bbj was decent. But boy did she reek of fish once I turned around. I made the unfortunate mistake of rubbing her pussy during the bbj only to discover on the car ride of how badly my fingers reeked and straight gagged. Boy boy did that put me off entirely idk if y’all would have a better experience but don’t think I’ll be returning for that price and some raw tuna scent.

I saw her about two weeks…. Let me tell you she’s gorgeous and that ass is something else plus the bbj was decent. But boy did she reek of fish once I turned around. I made the unfortunate mistake of rubbing her pussy during the bbj only to discover on the car ride of how badly my fingers reeked and straight gagged. Boy boy did that put me off entirely idk if y’all would have a better experience but don’t think I’ll be returning for that price and some raw tuna scent.
She must have some urinary track infection going on. If she reads this thread she should get to a gynecologist ASAP. Get that pussy smelling fresh. Definitely will lose money with a stinky pussy.

Came across this and decided to make an account for a review.

Saw carol about 2 years ago iirc at her incall around Glenn cove. Looks wise she's what I go for, hourglass Latina, fat ass and big tits. Pretty sure she's Brazilian, she's got a decent face, she's pretty. Payed 400 for the hour, 2 pops.

Her girlfriend was at her apartment, might be her roommate idk, kind of threw me off. Took me into a back room and gave me a pretty good cbj. She could tell I was nervous as this was my first time with a provider. Hadn't gotten laid in awhile at that point so I finished pretty fast. Gave me a message til I was ready to go again and put on another condom. Railed her out in doggy for probably close to 20 mins and the smell reeked. Whatever issue she has its been going on for atleast two years. Showered as soon as I got home to get the smell off of me.

Price point and the smell I wouldn't go back again.

Came across this and decided to make an account for a review.

Saw carol about 2 years ago iirc at her incall around Glenn cove. Looks wise she's what I go for, hourglass Latina, fat ass and big tits. Pretty sure she's Brazilian, she's got a decent face, she's pretty. Payed 400 for the hour, 2 pops.

Her girlfriend was at her apartment, might be her roommate idk, kind of threw me off. Took me into a back room and gave me a pretty good cbj. She could tell I was nervous as this was my first time with a provider. Hadn't gotten laid in awhile at that point so I finished pretty fast. Gave me a message til I was ready to go again and put on another condom. Railed her out in doggy for probably close to 20 mins and the smell reeked. Whatever issue she has its been going on for atleast two years. Showered as soon as I got home to get the smell off of me.

Price point and the smell I wouldn't go back again.
It’s usually a boyfriend that gets to hit It raw that brings strange gifts. Meanwhile smucks pay 400 for cbj cfs from curvy babes while holding their nose. Thankyou to the brothers that spoke up.

It’s usually a boyfriend that gets to hit It raw that brings strange gifts. Meanwhile smucks pay 400 for cbj cfs from curvy babes while holding their nose. Thankyou to the brothers that spoke up.
Yea like I said it was my first time so I wanted to go with a somewhat reputable provider who had reviews. Lesson learned. Seems like there's way better latinas out there for half the money spent.