Carol colt 551-247-3006

I have had the pleasure to meet this one. Found her on Twitter. She had a very extensive vetting process to get to see her. But after a few days finally booked her at a nice appointment in glen gove. She is Brazilian and lives in queens. Everything appears to be doctored except her best asset, her ass. She greeted my in sexy lingerie and walked me to her bedroom. She Has a nice way about her. She is calming sweet, but very sexy. Asked for donation $$$$, did a strip tease and we Layed down in the bed, kissed her soft tongue for a while and then a bbbj. Very nice. This was a true gfe. From there covered cowgirl, then me on top and finished in doggie. Showered dressed. Out the door in about 45 minutes. Unrushed ready for my next gfe.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I have had the pleasure to meet this one. Found her on Twitter. She had a very extensive vetting process to get to see her. But after a few days finally booked her at a nice appointment in glen gove. She is Brazilian and lives in queens. Everything appears to be doctored except her best asset, her ass. She greeted my in sexy lingerie and walked me to her bedroom. She Has a nice way about her. She is calming sweet, but very sexy. Asked for donation $$$$, did a strip tease and we Layed down in the bed, kissed her soft tongue for a while and then a bbbj. Very nice. This was a true gfe. From there covered cowgirl, then me on top and finished in doggie. Showered dressed. Out the door in about 45 minutes. Unrushed ready for my next gfe.
Thanks for the review but what is $$$$?
We don't use codes here. Just type out what type of donation you gave her for her time.
Or the post gets deleted.

billyS

Reign of Terror
My understanding is $ = 100. so looks like dono was 400.
Don't be an ass. I know what he was getting at, that's not the point.
A) we don't want everyone making up their own codes. Don't even want codes used at all.
B) maybe you figured out this but some other member is going to post asking what exactly he meant. Then we're going to have this whole fucking discussion on which codes to use and why.
So very simple; if paid $400 just say $400.
Not $$$$ or .4 or 4.0 or worse 4 roses.

Don't be an ass. I know what he was getting at, that's not the point.
A) we don't want everyone making up their own codes. Don't even want codes used at all.
B) maybe you figured out this but some other member is going to post asking what exactly he meant. Then we're going to have this whole fucking discussion on which codes to use and why.
So very simple; if paid $400 just say $400.
Not $$$$ or .4 or 4.0 or worse 4 roses.
Sorry, i wasnt trying to be an ass. Your reply asked a question, my mistake not seeing the sarcasm behind it.

I understand not wanting to use codes for simplicity sake. Wish it was the same for acronyms too, but i digress.

Least you left satisfied. Thanks for the good review.

Define everything doctored please...
Her pictures, or fake everything ( boobs, lips, etc)

This seems to be an old thread but I took a chance and went to see her. Loved her. She is a gentle soul, easy to work with, and extremely talented. 400$ but totally worth it. She got me off in the first 15 min, and I was a bit nervous about the rest of the session. But she kept on cuddling, and just lingering around me making me feel special and continued with her special skills for the rest of the session. true fge.

She does have a different number 516-856-3606. Perhaps she maintains different numbers. Saw her in glen cove, sea cliff area.