CandySweetHeart

my first find in New Jersey that I think is worth reviewing and sharing! I've tried a couple spots in Passaic and Edgewater, message me and I'll share what I know from those tries but the short takeaway is that I didn't find anything I felt was good enough to share.

I'm sorry if this review is shorter than I usually try to write as it's late but I will try to make sure to include the most importing things I expect you would want to know. Here goes:

1) Tight spinner body, one of the best I've had in a while
2) Overall look is very K-girl if you know what I mean. Nice outfit, accessories, makeup, eyelashes haha
3) Doesn't kiss (OK with me especially bc of what else she does and how well she does it, but would probably be an important consideration for some)
4) Rimming was AMAZING. Without a doubt the longest and also the best rim-job I experienced. For me if the rimming isn't careful and prolonged I honestly don't like it at all. But with Candy it was like heaven. The rim job was worth the price of admission all by itself.
5) And the BBBJ was also top notch. I won't say it was the best I ever had, but it was definitely in the top 3. Similar to her style with the rim job, the blow job with Candy was prolonged and awesome.
6) The finish was on point, I was ready to come from the RJ and BBBJ, but Candy has a banging spinner body that I had to have from behind. Awesome body and great cooperation in the finish. I wanted her on all fours and she was an awesome counterpart on that.
7) Donation 350 so that's 50 to 70 dollars more than I usually spend when I hobby at my fave spots in Manhattan. I didn't regret it though, Candy is definitely lower volume and her service more than worth it.

I didn't post her phone number because she doesn't include it on her website. To see her I filled out a form on her website and she texted me soon after with her number and from there we set up our meet.