Candy/Lauren 631-460-5407 white Port Jefferson - Antoinette's daughter

Is there a way to check if it is?
Of course, simple DNA swab if the MOM knows the guys she has seen and cache's it.

Or maybe she is sick of the game and her pussy getting dug out all day and says that "BBFS is an option for you bc your handsome and special, she would only do it for you."

Some of them ho's be real slick!

Me too. I just don’t see anyone trying to figure out who the baby daddy is when the mother is a provider.

It’s also why I don’t do one of those ancestry DNA profiles.
just in case. :)
And I assume that you assume that none of your close blood relatives does them either?

The only way to be completely safe (from 21+ years of liability) is to have a vasectomy.

Of course, simple DNA swab if the MOM knows the guys she has seen and cache's it.

Or maybe she is sick of the game and her pussy getting dug out all day and says that "BBFS is an option for you bc your handsome and special, she would only do it for you."

Some of them ho's be real slick!
Or once with you she doesn't swallow , or does a swab of her vag after you leave.

Anybody see this one lately? Saw a few months back for cim, but did not particularly enjoy. It was a cardate, and that's not my thing and didn't get a chance to explore body, which looks pretty good in pics. Advertising incall now, so thinking with the little head here. Any opinions good or bad? Warning signs?

Anybody see this one lately? Saw a few months back for cim, but did not particularly enjoy. It was a cardate, and that's not my thing and didn't get a chance to explore body, which looks pretty good in pics. Advertising incall now, so thinking with the little head here. Any opinions good or bad? Warning signs?
In my opinion she’s the worst out of the mother daughter tandem of 3. She has too many rules for me. Her mom and her sister will gladly take throat and cream pies .

She was attractive when i met her the 1st time. Follow up visits sucked due to the rules and persistence on rushing the date.

Her looks also got progressively worst as she probably gave up on wearing make up and wearing fresh clothes.

She was attractive when i met her the 1st time. Follow up visits sucked due to the rules and persistence on rushing the date.

Her looks also got progressively worst as she probably gave up on wearing make up and wearing fresh clothes.
That's a shame, she was the prettiest of the Antoinette's daughters... I had car fun with her back when she had less rules and was more permissive with services offered, and not a clock watcher - I haven't seen her since her move to Mastic and the "New" rules, it would seem that those new rules aren't helping reduce the appearance of mileage on her looks

Shame hearing her services have gotten worse. Looking back at this threat, looks like I saw her exactly a year ago for a car date. Damn can’t believe it’s been a year already. She was excellent when I saw her. Total throat goat….

Couple years ago she was at the Lakland and I had her walk across the street for a car date to blow me right there in the diner parking lot. She could DT and swallowed which was a good deal for $60 a few years back. Allowed roaming and spanking of her ass.
The following week I met up with her mom which I think gave better head.
I wonder why the drastic change in services.

Couple years ago she was at the Lakland and I had her walk across the street for a car date to blow me right there in the diner parking lot. She could DT and swallowed which was a good deal for $60 a few years back. Allowed roaming and spanking of her ass.
The following week I met up with her mom which I think gave better head.
I wonder why the drastic change in services.
Guess I am not the only one that has seen the SCPD camping out watching the Lakeland Inn, and the few stories her on UG about the plase.

Any girl that has advertised to meet there I always ask if they can walk across the street and meet me in that Diner's parking lot - had many a carfun opportunities behind the Diner. or a short drive down the road to one of the empty "after business hours" commercial parking lots in the area

Guess I am not the only one that has seen the SCPD camping out watching the Lakeland Inn, and the few stories her on UG about the plase.

Any girl that has advertised to meet there I always ask if they can walk across the street and meet me in that Diner's parking lot - had many a carfun opportunities behind the Diner. or a short drive down the road to one of the empty "after business hours" commercial parking lots in the area
yup…
The coliseum motor inn, lakland, sayville, pines, americana and that shady ass one on jericho (I believe the abbey?) are no go zones for me. I don’t give a shit if its jenna jameson.

Have picked her up for car dates in mastic. Asks for 120 for SS. And 80 for Bbj. I’ve never payed that much. Lookswise she’s a streetwalker so to me it’s overpriced, unless you want to avoid roaming the streets. Bbj is ok, was better in the past. Complains when you pound too hard. Rushes a bit. In the past she wasn’t as jaded. Sometimes has a room, car dates are the norm.

Have picked her up for car dates in mastic. Asks for 120 for SS. And 80 for Bbj. I’ve never payed that much. Lookswise she’s a streetwalker so to me it’s overpriced, unless you want to avoid roaming the streets. Bbj is ok, was better in the past. Complains when you pound too hard. Rushes a bit. In the past she wasn’t as jaded. Sometimes has a room, car dates are the norm.
Sounds like she isn’t even worth seeing anymore. Is her mother still around?

Sounds like she isn’t even worth seeing anymore. Is her mother still around?
I’ve seen her mom and chubby sister post sporadically. The mom Ive Bbj throatfucked in the car and the sister I haven’t had the pleasure, but my friend has fucked her and told me she’s pretty compliant. Same rates but she’s got a room usually. Candys not bad, but she used to be better imo. Still ok I’d say and will get ur nut out. I just would t pay 120 to bang a chick for less than 10 mins in the backseat. When I can do that I coram for half the $. Though that implies prowling and more time invested.