Candy/Lauren 631-460-5407 white Port Jefferson - Antoinette's daughter

She’s in a residential neighborhood, my guess she might be renting a room. Probably doesn’t want to draw any suspicion.
I met her over the past 2 years at different no-tell motels (in PJ and Patchogue) where she was staying. And wasn't anymore amenable to meeting in the hotel rooms. She only would allow cardates.

Last time I tried to arrange a meet-up in Mastic/Shirley (no tell motel), she replied that she is no longer allows FS/bare as to why she recently stopped allowing FS/bare even with those she formerly had allowed it with she won't say why. so one can only speculate as to the reasons.

Bbj skills are great but she double books to hell and back.

Agreed on a time to meet at the pick up location. Sat for minutes and sent her a text to which she tells me to go elsewhere, i told her to just tell me when she can meet me instead of making me sit around. I drive off and notice at least 3 other mongers also parked around the location she asked me to meet up.

I call her and she won't pick up. Then she texts to ask where I am. I that point i just left and told her to text me when she is done playing games.

My trip was not a total waste as I had texted another local provider on my way there so she got back to me around the time I was leaving so I saw her instead.

Bbj skills are great but she double books to hell and back.

Agreed on a time to meet at the pick up location. Sat for minutes and sent her a text to which she tells me to go elsewhere, i told her to just tell me when she can meet me instead of making me sit around. I drive off and notice at least 3 other mongers also parked around the location she asked me to meet up.

I call her and she won't pick up. Then she texts to ask where I am. I that point i just left and told her to text me when she is done playing games.

My trip was not a total waste as I had texted another local provider on my way there so she got back to me around the time I was leaving so I saw her instead.
Her phone was blowing up while we were on the way to spot to get the deed done. So I don’t doubt she lines people up for the evening.

Finally saw her, I had a similar experience to MarioBallo, she had me wait at one spot, then go to another, then back to the first. After waiting too long and texting her repeatedly with no response, I started driving away. Of course that's when she reached out to me. Finally met up, I think it was $80 and she gave a solid BBBJ. If she was was closer (she's in Shirley) I would repeat.

I asked her about all the different ads with different numbers, she said she keeps losing phones and passwords...

Finally saw her, I had a similar experience to MarioBallo, she had me wait at one spot, then go to another, then back to the first. After waiting too long and texting her repeatedly with no response, I started driving away. Of course that's when she reached out to me. Finally met up, I think it was $80 and she gave a solid BBBJ. If she was was closer (she's in Shirley) I would repeat.

I asked her about all the different ads with different numbers, she said she keeps losing phones and passwords...
Yeah thats just unnecessary. If you have like 5 dates lines up just tell people you need half an hour lol

She was my 2nd girl i found about a year ago havent been seeing her since she no longer does FS CIP only FS covered (i think she has a handler after doing some review research thats is what i found out) Easy set up thru txt met her at her spot in port jeff station.

She met me outside, Shes exactly like her pics small petite girl kinda shy at first but she’s cool, gave her the gift and she started undressing and i was surprised how clean and well she looked.

First she grabbed the rubber and i had to remind her i asked for BFS, she then asked if i was clean told her i dont do scum bag shit like that & she checked me out said I was good to go, started with a slow BBJ until i was up and ready to go she then got in doggy i started off slow as usual but she was just to tight it was hurting her so we flipped to mish which she was way more into started off slow again till the juices stared flowing and deep stroked her for a few mins she’s got sexy moan & made me bust quick filled her up and as i was pulling out it shot out like water fountain, handed me a rag gave her a hug and told her id see her again soon.

Every other time after that its been down hill, i was noticing she was letting herself go rushing the deed ,only car dates and moving from port jeff to mastic then patchogue (where she currently is) i no longer see her since BFS is off the table.

Damage: 100$
Friendly: 7/10
Looks: 8/10
Experience: 10/10 my first time 7/10 everytime after.

P.s. Her older sister neena aka star is in my rotation now.

Yeah, i am done with her.
She is now using 631-371-2734 and has been in patchogue for a couple weeks.

Saw her late last week, 80 bbj but while she will let you face fuck and play with the balls, it just aint fucking worth it. 5 minutes into the deed and she starts bitching about the time it takes to finish.

I'm already too stressed so I don't need more stress from providers' lack luckluster service.

This one basically dupped out of $80 for a lame bbj. Looks like a seasoned crackhead by this point, could have probably gotten a more enthusiastic service for $20-30 from the street walkers.

Damage $80

Looks 6
Service/attitude 3
Bbj 7

Overall experience 5
Won't repeat ever again

Except it’s been such slim pickings with the SW’s lately….
Yeah, i am done with her.
She is now using 631-371-2734 and has been in patchogue for a couple weeks.

Saw her late last week, 80 bbj but while she will let you face fuck and play with the balls, it just aint fucking worth it. 5 minutes into the deed and she starts bitching about the time it takes to finish.

I'm already too stressed so I don't need more stress from providers' lack luckluster service.

This one basically dupped out of $80 for a lame bbj. Looks like a seasoned crackhead by this point, could have probably gotten a more enthusiastic service for $20-30 from the street walkers.

Damage $80

Looks 6
Service/attitude 3
Bbj 7

Overall experience 5
Won't repeat ever again

Saw this one weeks ago. Nothing special so didn't review. Standard cardate bbj cim $80, I think. Body looks nice, but she was clothed and not much to explore in a car. Face so/so. Basically got the job done - maybe better if it were incall. Don't see a need to repeat, but understand why others do.

She was my 2nd girl i found about a year ago havent been seeing her since she no longer does FS CIP only FS covered (i think she has a handler after doing some review research thats is what i found out) Easy set up thru txt met her at her spot in port jeff station.

She met me outside, Shes exactly like her pics small petite girl kinda shy at first but she’s cool, gave her the gift and she started undressing and i was surprised how clean and well she looked.

First she grabbed the rubber and i had to remind her i asked for BFS, she then asked if i was clean told her i dont do scum bag shit like that & she checked me out said I was good to go, started with a slow BBJ until i was up and ready to go she then got in doggy i started off slow as usual but she was just to tight it was hurting her so we flipped to mish which she was way more into started off slow again till the juices stared flowing and deep stroked her for a few mins she’s got sexy moan & made me bust quick filled her up and as i was pulling out it shot out like water fountain, handed me a rag gave her a hug and told her id see her again soon.

Every other time after that its been down hill, i was noticing she was letting herself go rushing the deed ,only car dates and moving from port jeff to mastic then patchogue (where she currently is) i no longer see her since BFS is off the table.

Damage: 100$
Friendly: 7/10
Looks: 8/10
Experience: 10/10 my first time 7/10 everytime after.

P.s. Her older sister neena aka star is in my rotation now.
Ever wondered if any monger ever got a provider pregnant from all the cip if going for bfs? Wonder how that would play out. Lol

As far as I'm concerned, its a job hazard for them !
A job hazard? One that could come with child support payments for 18-21 years (depending on how good her lawyer is)
DNA testing is a breeze these days, I would NOT want some CMI ho attached to me for all those years, trying to bleed me dry, dragging me to court every time baby need a new pair of shoes.

Be careful gents, some of these ho's is trifling. Shit, now you whole family know you got a kid with a prostitute, No Way. It a safety hazard for me to ever think that way. I be a fool to be CIP's thinking there aint no recourse.

A job hazard? One that could come with child support payments for 18-21 years (depending on how good her lawyer is)
DNA testing is a breeze these days, I would NOT want some CMI ho attached to me for all those years, trying to bleed me dry, dragging me to court every time baby need a new pair of shoes.

Be careful gents, some of these ho's is trifling. Shit, now you whole family know you got a kid with a prostitute, No Way. It a safety hazard for me to ever think that way. I be a fool to be CIP's thinking there aint no recourse.
I get what you’re saying but
How would they who the father is if 5-15 guys are dropping loads in them daily

Just my approach to the game. I personally wouldn't want that kind of baggage hanging around me because I chose to dump a load in a 'ho when I could have easily avoided it by wearing a hat.
Me too. I just don’t see anyone trying to figure out who the baby daddy is when the mother is a provider.

It’s also why I don’t do one of those ancestry DNA profiles.
just in case. :)