Candy/Lauren 631-460-5407 white Port Jefferson - Antoinette's daughter

Recently saw her. She quoted me 70 for meet up in car. Picked her up and found a spot where she did a ok bbj. Had her bobbing up and down with her ass up high for a bit but She seemed to be getting tired. I did get a good feel for her ass n its something I like to tap in the future. I had in my mind to hold back knowing I was going to have someone else complete the task.. So I left not reaching my peak but took my already freshly sucked to Mamma bear. Sometimes you have to be creative to get your rocks off when your doing this as long as I have....happy hunting.

Recently saw her. She quoted me 70 for meet up in car. Picked her up and found a spot where she did a ok bbj. Had her bobbing up and down with her ass up high for a bit but She seemed to be getting tired. I did get a good feel for her ass n its something I like to tap in the future. I had in my mind to hold back knowing I was going to have someone else complete the task.. So I left not reaching my peak but took my already freshly sucked to Mamma bear. Sometimes you have to be creative to get your rocks off when your doing this as long as I have....happy hunting.
I am intrigued... tell me more. Looks?

I believe she has 2 that were in it. One is active and currently goes by the name Candy out of Port Jefferson. I think the bbw daughter left town Atleast a year ago.
Now I remember Star , I met her in Farmingville about 1year and half ago.

She told me her name was Denia.

She was very skilled in all areas. Nice bbj, pussy was was very good had good muscle control multi positions, finished in Mish.

Too bad she left town, I would have her in my rotation. I would have loved to have her as ATF.

It was before the pandemic, if I remember correctly it was 160 or 180 for the hour was very well worth it.

She was very skilled in all areas. Nice bbj, pussy was was very good had good muscle control multi positions, finished in Mish.

Too bad she left town, I would have her in my rotation. I would have loved to have her as ATF.

It was before the pandemic, if I remember correctly it was 160 or 180 for the hour was very well worth it.
Star recently posted an ad for few days.

Yeah she tries to get you to finish within 5 minutes lol.
She won't host or do HH but quoted $100 for full service.

Saw her about a week ago (for $70 bbj) after she texted to apologize about going MIA after setting up a cardate. I had a great time on 1st meeting, so I went to pick her up at the address she sent.

Long story short she sucked me off bbj for like 10 minutes with limited ball sucking and DT. (1st time we met, she allowed me to be aggressive and fuck her face, so that really helped finish fast) I was feeling her up and she kept complaining I was taking too long.

Next thing I know, I am hitting it doggy style before I explode in the bag after 2-3 minutes.

She didn't ask for more money so I guess that was her way of making it up to me for stooding me up last time.....

On a side note, the 1st time we met I was roaming and the vag did not pass sniff test so I just had her finish me off with oral

On this last meeting sniff test came back good - it infact seemed like she had just taken a shower (but who knows, it just smelled good)

Yeah she tries to get you to finish within 5 minutes lol.
She won't host or do HH but quoted $100 for full service.

Saw her about a week ago (for $70 bbj) after she texted to apologize about going MIA after setting up a cardate. I had a great time on 1st meeting, so I went to pick her up at the address she sent.

Long story short she sucked me off bbj for like 10 minutes with limited ball sucking and DT. (1st time we met, she allowed me to be aggressive and fuck her face, so that really helped finish fast) I was feeling her up and she kept complaining I was taking too long.

Next thing I know, I am hitting it doggy style before I explode in the bag after 2-3 minutes.

She didn't ask for more money so I guess that was her way of making it up to me for stooding me up last time.....

On a side note, the 1st time we met I was roaming and the vag did not pass sniff test so I just had her finish me off with oral

On this last meeting sniff test came back good - it infact seemed like she had just taken a shower (but who knows, it just smelled good)
I've had mamma bear Finnish me off last time.

Haha that’s awesome. “Mama bear” gives great throat jobs I just don’t like the location, port Jeff is so far from everything. If she was still in Ronkonkoma I’d have my spam javelin down her throat every weekend. Nice review.

Anyone seen her lately? I tried a week or two ago but she wasn't available when I was. Since then no response and I don't see her ads anymore. Anyone have any info?

Anyone seen her lately? I tried a week or two ago but she wasn't available when I was. Since then no response and I don't see her ads anymore. Anyone have any info?
Admin Edit:
If a girl has a different number other than the one already posted the only way you can post the new number is if you review her.

This is to prevent shills, pimps and the girls themselves from bumping their threads without paying for advertising.

Admin Edit:
If a girl has a different number other than the one already posted the only way you can post the new number is if you review her.

This is to prevent shills, pimps and the girls themselves from bumping their threads without paying for advertising.
No prob but it's Def sane girl who I already reviewed. It's the same girl, she got in touch with me with her new number.

if its the same star i think shes a white chick in suffolk she got a real fucked up attitude

Candy is working out of Shirley now. I caved and had a car date earlier this week. $70 for CBJ $80 for BBJ. I ofcourse took the $80. She’s cute and has good oral skills. Texted, she responded within a few minutes. Met her on a side street near where she stays I believe. She Hopped in the car and directed me a few blocks to a dark / quiet residential side street. We talked and she got to business. Nice suction, she let me roam under the clothes while she was working junior, then when she started throating I put my hand on her head and pushed her down harder. She was a champ. I blew in her mouth. She spit after I was done busting. Dropped her off after the deed. I’d see her again. She was very pleasant.

Candy is working out of Shirley now. I caved and had a car date earlier this week. $70 for CBJ $80 for BBJ. I ofcourse took the $80. She’s cute and has good oral skills. Texted, she responded within a few minutes. Met her on a side street near where she stays I believe. She Hopped in the car and directed me a few blocks to a dark / quiet residential side street. We talked and she got to business. Nice suction, she let me roam under the clothes while she was working junior, then when she started throating I put my hand on her head and pushed her down harder. She was a champ. I blew in her mouth. She spit after I was done busting. Dropped her off after the deed. I’d see her again. She was very pleasant.
Is it only car dates ?