Candy/Lauren 631-460-5407 white Port Jefferson - Antoinette's daughter

I’ve seen all 3 of them. Candy aka Lauren head was just ok I wouldn’t see her again personally. I saw the bbw once in Medford she’s a freak and knows how get a man over the edge. She lets u take charge and have her anyway u want. I ended up creampieing her doggystyle. I’ve seen tony about 3 times once for a cardate bbbjws. The other 2 times was in Medford. I fucked her in multiple positions bbfs. I even had her ride me on the the hotel sofa chair. I won’t lie her pussy feels damn good.

I texted her she responded right away, setup and time i was going to be out there, usual two call/text setup address, and 5mins away, parked on a side street to pick her up, knew a quiet location to get down to business with a bbj she took it deep down her throat till i busted in her mouth, she spits which i dont mind.

White, slim, 30ish

I think this is one of Antoinette's daughters. Trionran, how did she look?
She is Antoinette's daughter. She doesn't do incall at all, though she stays at either in PJ or Ronkonkoma cheapo No-tels, only cardates, though there are plenty of big parking lots nearby in both cases to park and do the deed unnoticed.

She's $100ss/$140hh which includes the fs (bare is available but at her discretion, no upcharge in my case your mileage may vary). She isn't a time watcher and services are good, takes direction well to increase my pleasure.

billyS

Reign of Terror
She is Antoinette's daughter. She doesn't do incall at all, though she stays at either in PJ or Ronkonkoma cheapo No-tels, only cardates, though there are plenty of big parking lots nearby in both cases to park and do the deed unnoticed.

She's $100ss/$140hh which includes the fs (bare is available but at her discretion, no upcharge in my case your mileage may vary). She isn't a time watcher and services are good, takes direction well to increase my pleasure.
That's kind of odd that she only does car dates. Because her rates are in line with what a Suffolk druggie would get in a motel.

You would think for a car date it should be lower.

billyS

Reign of Terror
There were a bunch of posts made in the Antoinette thread the other day that were deleted for being off topic since they were really about her daughters.

But after @Trionran posted a review of one of the daughters I figured I'd move those other posts here once it was confirmed who he was reviewing.

That's kind of odd that she only does car dates. Because her rates are in line with what a Suffolk druggie would get in a motel.

You would think for a car date it should be lower.
agreed, met her multiple times and even tried arranging incall at her location (figuring she knows me well enough, that she gave me her real name, and social media accounts to reach her)... but nope still car fun only.... I can only guess she is sharing the room with someone who probably knows what she is doing but doesn't want to watch or be asked to take a walk (only a guess, no actual knowledge of a "roommate" or SO)

Saw her today. Texted back quickly n met for car date. 70 for car/ 100ss. Met up n found a little local spot. Did a decent bbj /cim and was on my way. Chatted a bit. Friendly and decent attitude. I will return to see what else can be had.